99,9% of people that did 'Day Trade' lost their money

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Alexanderr, 5'7 zoomer, thereallegend and 4 others
Give me your money and I'll buy stocks with it for you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904
99,9% of people that did 'Day Trade' lost their money
did you try? ngl i want to make money and daytrading seems like the easiest to learn

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
are you retarded, under 17 or both?
both, drop gang u were the one who tried to convince me to mouthbreath gtfo of here u fucking troll

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
both, drop gang u were the one who tried to convince me to mouthbreath gtfo of here u fucking troll
oh yeah hahahah you are retarded. go back to tiktok lil bro.

"daytrading" :lul:

I never tried it, but there's a reserarch on my country who says that 99% of the day trades of my country lost their money.

if u smarter then them u could be the one 1%, nah but seriously tho how tf do teens get rich then? i tried dropshipping and made 0

oh yeah hahahah you are retarded. go back to tiktok lil bro.

"daytrading" :lul:
fuck u retarded bitch. u have moneymaxxing in ur bio, how tf are moneymaxxing then?

fuck u retarded bitch. u have moneymaxxing in ur bio, how tf are moneymaxxing then?
even if i told you you would be too retarded and undisciplined to even start

maybe look into selling weed or smn thats probably something you'd be good at

if u smarter then them u could be the one 1%, nah but seriously tho how tf do teens get rich then? i tried dropshipping and made 0
Maybe this number of people don't lost their money because they are dumb, but because daytrading isn't a thing. You can't predict the market.

"How tf do teens get rich ten?"
- Making real business, working, making services that people really need. Study.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
even if i told you you would be too retarded and undisciplined to even start

maybe look into selling weed or smn thats probably something you'd be good at
tell me really if i were really undisciplined u wouldn’t even come to this dumbass website for advice

Maybe this number of people don't lost their money because they are dumb, but because daytrading isn't a thing. You can't predict the market.

"How tf do teens get rich ten?"
- Making real business, working, making services that people really need. Study.
studying:lul: i agree tho the smart part was a joke but better try something then nothing, if people live of side hustles like this one, why wouldn’t you try? i don’t wanna work for the rest of my life. i was planning on working a little to make money and then create business, but if i do it before even reaching adulthood, better

studying:lul: i agree tho the smart part was a joke but better try something then nothing, if people live of side hustles like this one, why wouldn’t you try? i don’t wanna work for the rest of my life. i was planning on working a little to make money and then create business, but if i do it before even reaching adulthood, better
I'm planning to get money too.

I think its maybe possible to earn money with daytrade, but you have to study a lot and you can lose a lot of money on the begining.

If you are just a teen (like me, 14yo), ofc you don't have money to lose, so its better to work in other things.

• +1
I made 2k dollars in 6 weeks trading bitcoin it’s not that hard just all in and you will make at least a few hundred

• Ugh..
I made 2k dollars in 6 weeks trading bitcoin it’s not that hard just all in and you will make at least a few hundred
thats dope but im still trying to understand what website yall use to trade

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and hoeseeker111
Yes i know, but you did which courses? What did you read?
I didn’t read anything I just bought and sold and did what I felt like doing

• JFL
Reactions: garoupilled_
thats called gambling u retard JFL.

fyi 4inch used to have an actual gambling addiction

guys just create value its not hard unless you're retarded (u prob are)

thats called gambling u retard JFL.

fyi 4inch used to have an actual gambling addiction

guys just create value its not hard unless you're retarded (u prob are)
u still didn’t tell me what u do to moneymaxx

u still didn’t tell me what u do to moneymaxx
He Takes money to make bomb threats. People pay him and say “send a bomb threat to x school/public place” and he calls there and then makes the threat.

• JFL
Reactions: hoeseeker111 and Deleted member 29167
He Takes money to make bomb threats. People pay him and say “send a bomb threat to x school/public place” and he calls there and then makes the threat.
JFL i knew a guy who unironically did that shit for ppl on telegram. mostly swatting and gas leaks though

.org users when they're not explicitly told what to do:
im literally going insane u look like a little girl keeping a secret for attention :feelstastyman: tell me or u full of shit

• JFL
im literally going insane u look like a little girl keeping a secret for attention :feelstastyman: tell me or u full of shit
Im full of shit and broke unfortunately

• Ugh..
Reactions: hoeseeker111