@dballz is continuing his larp using old pics of me

Lebgfinal

Lebgfinal

@Lebgfinal on neets.net/incels.is/discord.
Hes been impersonating me for months now, using old pics of me, putting them in tiktok saying how ugly i am etc.. I get it I'm ugly and shit but please spread the word about this. I don't make these tiktoks and they are made by someone whos only goal is to cyberbully me (maybe to suicide because he finds it funny to make "incels" die).
This is pretty serious considering his tiktok can have some reach so yeah, I don't want to be known for stuff I didn't do.
Here is his tiktok account: https://www.tiktok.com/@dballz, if you find anyone posting my face anywhere on the internet, send me in dm. I'd want to know at least.
Considering I can't do much about it, the only option is to convince to delete the posts or maybe some legal lawsuit or something.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ChadL1te, st.hamudi but 6‘5, WeiWei and 4 others
He lives in Mumbai, no lawsuit will affect that curry

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jova, mog222 and brucewayne78
Hes been impersonating me for months now, using old pics of me, putting them in tiktok saying how ugly i am etc.. I get it I'm ugly and shit but please spread the word about this. I don't make these tiktoks and they are made by someone whos only goal is to cyberbully me (maybe to suicide because he finds it funny to make "incels" die).
This is pretty serious considering his tiktok can have some reach so yeah, I don't want to be known for stuff I didn't do.
Here is his tiktok account: https://www.tiktok.com/@dballz, if you find anyone posting my face anywhere on the internet, send me in dm. I'd want to know at least.
Considering I can't do much about it, the only option is to convince to delete the posts or maybe some legal lawsuit or something.
Nobody gives a shit nigger

kill yourself

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: N1666, dehydrated, TheParkinSon and 1 other person
Wasn't there another account impersonating you also

• +1
Reactions: Jova
For all the people disliking me, I understand you may not like me or my takes but I'd appreciate if you'd keep this civil and understand the situation. No matter how ugly you think I am, and how much you think I'm a dumbass I never did anything like that and I don't think I deserve to be doxxed and have my life ruined because I had the bad idea of posting selfies of me when I was a kid and insecure wanting answers. I understand I did mistakes but please understand my point

@TechnoBoss @Pei @rhinoplasty @yeeyeeslayer @tombradylover @Clavicular @MoggerGaston @moggathon @St.TikTokcel @ihatereddit @NorwoodAscender @ShowerMaxxing @klip11 @Pakicel @Axii @logicel369 @horizontallytall @wishIwasSalludon @WishIwasChico @Rawprimalooks @mvp2v1

• So Sad
Reactions: brucewayne78
If you can find it, send it to me. I wouldn't be surprised if its the same guy too.
Yeah cause I remember seeing another account that would only post pics of you impersonating you but it was weeks ago, maybe I'll find it again

• +1
Reactions: Jova
Idc and I won’t read

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
Yeah cause I remember seeing another account that would only post pics of you impersonating you but it was weeks ago, maybe I'll find it again
This is so fucking brutal, all of this because these users think it's funny. Fucking hell..

For all the people disliking me, I understand you may not like me or my takes but I'd appreciate if you'd keep this civil and understand the situation. No matter how ugly you think I am, and how much you think I'm a dumbass I never did anything like that and I don't think I deserve to be doxxed and have my life ruined because I had the bad idea of posting selfies of me when I was a kid and insecure wanting answers. I understand I did mistakes but please understand my point

@TechnoBoss @Pei @rhinoplasty @yeeyeeslayer @tombradylover @Clavicular @MoggerGaston @moggathon @St.TikTokcel @ihatereddit @NorwoodAscender @ShowerMaxxing @klip11 @Pakicel @Axii @logicel369 @horizontallytall @wishIwasSalludon @WishIwasChico @Rawprimalooks @mvp2v1
Nigga pinged me 3rd that’s how yk I got aura

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
@dopaminebeyondfried @Lebgfinal @shizuku11111 @AromaOfLucifer @LowTierVitoBss @datboijj @asdf1234 @yeeyeeslayer @GabachoCopium @Klasik01 @tombradylover @Themanletauticel123 @lil truecel @operator_no4 @Lean4Life @vermillioncorefan @rarityrs @Brus Wane @TheParkinSon @joako @Luffymaxxing @Zizou @justropemaxbro @roonaldo @agent0514 @leanmaxxin @Latinus @TechnoBoss @Donkeyballs @9898nuggets @cuck34 @Esteban 1997 @brucewayne78 @plantling @Swarthy Knight @joonla @ik_584 @solohunter99 @t40cel @Splinter901 @97baHater @hattrick @lonelyguy326 @Tabula Rasa @mrmogger2882 @Azonin @noodlelover @VivaCristo Rey @Arminius @jaydennboyy @coxel @jisko32 @proibitio @currycelll @slim shady @cadmus @actual9cmjawslayer @ConfusedBolivian @Aesthetic.pilled @KhajiitMogger @heytolooksz @Clavicular @Bojack @swaggyp1 @Kreier @vex @lwlaiet060920 @creamsyclee @Egyptianmogger @rhinoplasty @ihatereddit @NorwoodAscender @sensu @omaarry @carson DaaChad @GlamGuru @Roost @butterworld @Shawarma Filth @mierlia3 @Rios1992 @gooner23,

@dopaminebeyondfried @Lebgfinal @shizuku11111 @AromaOfLucifer @LowTierVitoBss @datboijj @asdf1234 @yeeyeeslayer @GabachoCopium @Klasik01 @tombradylover @Themanletauticel123 @lil truecel @operator_no4 @Lean4Life @vermillioncorefan @rarityrs @Brus Wane @TheParkinSon @joako @Luffymaxxing @Zizou @justropemaxbro @roonaldo @agent0514 @leanmaxxin @Latinus @TechnoBoss @Donkeyballs @9898nuggets @cuck34 @Esteban 1997 @brucewayne78 @plantling @Swarthy Knight @joonla @ik_584 @solohunter99 @t40cel @Splinter901 @97baHater @hattrick @lonelyguy326 @Tabula Rasa @mrmogger2882 @Azonin @noodlelover @VivaCristo Rey @Arminius @jaydennboyy @coxel @jisko32 @proibitio @currycelll @slim shady @cadmus @actual9cmjawslayer @ConfusedBolivian @Aesthetic.pilled @KhajiitMogger @heytolooksz @Clavicular @Bojack @swaggyp1 @Kreier @vex @lwlaiet060920 @creamsyclee @Egyptianmogger @rhinoplasty @ihatereddit @NorwoodAscender @sensu @omaarry @carson DaaChad @GlamGuru @Roost @butterworld @Shawarma Filth @mierlia3 @Rios1992 @gooner23,
My first mass ping as a greycel lifefuel that i hold any relevancy on this forum. Unless this nigga just typed random names

My first mass ping as a greycel lifefuel that i hold any relevancy on this forum. Unless this nigga just typed random names
I saw you in recent users, read the thread, tho its serious.

One thing tho, relevency in this community is not a good thing, it basically ruined everything for me, don't be like me.

• +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
Nigga he uses like 50 different faces

Nobody gives a shit nigger

kill yourself
29338.jpg

• +1
Reactions: silencio
He lives in Mumbai, no lawsuit will affect that curry
I will send @RAMU KAKA after he lives in Mumbai too he would shit his seeing ramus kaka irl

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78 and RAMU KAKA
  • JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
REPORT HIM NOW HE'S A FULLTIME RETARD

he did this to a truecel before he felt bad and deleted the posts just larp as suicidal or some shit

• +1
Reactions: EuroAscendCoper
he did this to a truecel before he felt bad and deleted the posts just larp as suicidal or some shit
I'm not suicidal tho, this shit is just annoying.

The comments are saying you got potential

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
i feel like you’ve matured as a user.. ur vibe is different now

i feel like you’ve matured as a user.. ur vibe is different now
Ive just realized of my past mistakes, i joined this website when i was 16 and now im 18, ive learned a bit

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
Ive just realized of my past mistakes, i joined this website when i was 16 and now im 18, ive learned a bit
good luck on sorting out ur dox situation

good luck on sorting out ur dox situation
Oh its not really about doxxing yet, the kid just spread pics, i just dont want people to start posting more personal stuff. Doxxing always comes out and can degenerate easily

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
He posted 2 new tt, the 2nd one already blew up 1mil clicks before 24hours
+he edits your ipd to deformed saint tier

He posted 2 new tt, the 2nd one already blew up 1mil clicks before 24hours
+he edits your ipd to deformed saint tier
I saw it dont worry