DBDR is the goat

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

biggest rotter on the internet
dbdr is the most versatile content creator talking in more in depth topics about issues that are relatable. Unlike other BP creators that talk about the same shit

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: GabachoCopium, mayo mogger, mazzi and 8 others
dbdr is the most versatile content creator talking in more in depth topics about issues that are relatable. Unlike other BP creators that talk about the same shit
Yea he’s the only one to make the blackpill entertaining and relatable. Everyone else just sounds like an autistic doomer compared to him. If one person can blackpill the masses it’s dbdr.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: butterworld, <6PSLcel, mazzi and 3 others
Yea he’s the only one to make the blackpill entertaining and relatable. Everyone else just sounds like an autistic doomer compared to him. If one person can blackpill the masses it’s dbdr.
It’s because DBDR is someone with actual issues that’s relatable to certain men. Instead of the usual borderline hyper obsession that Is just foid worship he talks about a bigger variety of topics.

• +1
Reactions: Gus17, borismonster and twojei
bloated ginger cuck who yaps about the same thing for 20 minutes straight every video

• +1
Reactions: mazzi, borismonster, Hardrada and 1 other person
bloated ginger cuck who yaps about the same thing for 20 minutes straight every video
Better than watching the standard BP bloggers who just whine about foids & muh height or muh looks 24/7.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, murdah and twojei
OBLIVION!

OBLIVION!

OBLIVION!

OBLIVION!

(I agree.)

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and ElTruecel
He gives his own anecdotes and implements key elements of the bp and incel culture, true blackpill philosopher.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and ElTruecel
FaceandLMS and ITV are the goats. Never cared for DBDR like that but I hear he just bitches about his family issues. He's pretty funny when he's drunk ngl.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, murdah and ElTruecel
Better than watching the standard BP bloggers who just whine about foids & muh height or muh looks 24/7.
over for you if you spend your time watching any kind of blackpill content lol just get over it and watch something else

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
over for you if you spend your time watching any kind of blackpill content lol just get over it and watch something else
Nah I don’t like watch it at all outside of tiktok (which I deleted for a bit ) . But I want to watch dbdr for a little bit.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and twilight
FaceandLMS and ITV are the goats. Never cared for DBDR like that but I hear he just bitches about his family issues. He's pretty funny when he's drunk ngl.
They’re the pioneers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and FaceandBBC
if i had anything better to do i wouldnt listen to the fat american prick

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and murdah
Old school ITV was the GOAT

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
ITV makes some interesting arguments but FaceandLMS really is just basic theory. He’s a good introduction to the blackpill, but I wouldn’t go out of my way to watch him. I learned all the basics from wheat waffles and tails lol.

ITV makes some interesting arguments but FaceandLMS really is just basic theory. He’s a good introduction to the blackpill, but I wouldn’t go out of my way to watch him.
FaceandLMS is a bit of a stretch ngl. He fell off due to being inactive from depression and running out of copes. His videos were basically an introduction of the BP and never really dug deep compared to ITV. He just had legendary livestreams.
I learned all the basics from wheat waffles and tails lol.
Tails is a good BP channel. I don’t like wheat waffles since he never came to debates with statistics/ evidence and the dude is literally a normie.

He's a ginger bro

Tails is a good BP channel. I don’t like wheat waffles since he never came to debates with statistics/ evidence and the dude is literally a normie.
Yea wheat waffles is kind of a failure when it comes to looksmaxxing. Hate hamza all you want but atleast he puts the redpill into practice. Wheat waffles preaches the blackpill but can’t even be bothered to hit the gym and dye his hair. He might as well be bluepilled for how he acts.

itv is actually the embodiement of a sub5 what does he look like ?