DCARD gaslights 5'6'' ricecel to hell and back

GeneticAbomination

GeneticAbomination

I KNOW YOUR SECRET... YOUR DIRTY LITTLE SECRET
My genes are rotten. Although my face is not bad, it is already a big disadvantage. The objects I can find are so poor that only the appearance is left.
Either the education is very low, the child is born out of wedlock, and then it is the eighth major, prostitution and so on.
My dad couldn't accept that I didn't get married or have children. He also married my mother for the sake of his family's reception. He also spent tens of millions to support my sister. It's a pity that the bad genes are for me, and the good ones are for my sister.
I'm not grateful that he gave birth to me at all, I don't want my child to suffer like me for the rest of my life.
What about pure-blooded academics, Zhongzheng Junior High School, Jianzhong University, National Taiwan University, MIT Ph.D., and then what?
Just to get a used up foid who only graduated from a vocational college, had a child out of wedlock, eight sisters, +9 sisters, or an external partner?
Most of the external partners who rely on marriage are sex workers. Everyone knows this.
My dad understands very well that my mom married her just for money.
I also know very well that girls who take the initiative to show affection to me have the same mentality as my mother.
My sister is still very filial to my dad. If my dad didn't spend a lot of money to cultivate her, she would not be today, just a hairdresser with a height of 180. Otherwise, she would be a model, and she might be unspoken.
She said that she would help me introduce American girls. My brother-in-law runs several supermarkets in the United States and has many female employees. I have lived in the United States for 4 years, and I have no problem getting along with American girls.
But I want to use a PhD to marry a girl who only graduated from high school and can only work in the supermarket, and I don't want to.
This also does not guarantee that the child will not inherit my rotten genes. My friend married a white wife, and the child will be very weak, and he will inherit his baldness. It is better not to give birth, and not to harm him for life.

That guy is 5'6'' and framecel ( he has deformed hand and legs)

Want to see how they react? Check below

Femoid #1:
After reading the whole article, I can only say that you deserve it, you can't have a good girlfriend...

You feel so inferior because you think you only have money to attract people, right?
Give you a sincere suggestion. If you feel that the external conditions cannot win others, then let your inner self improve.
But I only saw that you posted here complaining about how miserable your family is, your environment is much better than many people in the world, and most good girls are not so powerful and only look at money, you will think this way, then It's because you've only met gold women. There is a saying that I think is very good, what kind of person you are will attract the same people
Genes are not your fault, but you can't see your own problems but blame your parents, your environment, that's your problem
Take the oldest famous celebrity as an example, let Hu Zhe go to see his story, why he can get so many applause in his life and meet a wife who loves him very much, I believe the reason is not just because of money or fame, when you adjust Be kind to yourself, you will naturally attract people who truly love you to your side

Femoid #2:
Game of Thrones Tyrion's dwarf actors are married and have kids
It's really not a big problem for you 168 to find a partner
There are also many people with disabilities who can find a true companion
Then talk about your mother so badly
Did your mother treat you badly?

In a situation that a normal person can understand, when I stand up straight, my hands are so short that I can't touch my penis, so I can't stand to pee like a normal boy, I can only sit and pee, it's not a simple problem of being short .
I have been to the hospital and the doctor advised me not to have children.
Although I don't have severe achondroplasia, I have mild symptoms, such as slight deformation of hands and feet, and shorter than normal.
Taking my height as 168, my legs are only 80, and my belly button is as short as my bare feet.
My hands and feet are about 15 cm shorter than normal boys of the same height.
Moreover, the doctor told me that achondroplasia, the impact of sperm is greater than that of eggs, even if I am a generational, it may be passed on to children.

"It's already a victory in life" Jesus they said the same shit to me since they had doctor parents

Femoid #3
So apart from appearance
Is there nothing to say inside you?
Take a good look at your other strengths
there will be people who appreciate you
And at least you don't want to harm the next generation
Just like I don't think I can give good resources to children, so don't give birth
Even if you are Takeshi Kaneshiro, not everyone will like you
Take it easy... there are people who are uglier than you and shorter than you
The point is how you see yourself, how you see life"

Femoid #4:
Sadly it's not your height, it's your mentality
What's so great about being highly educated, rich, and handsome?
I don't want to be with such a prejudiced person either.
And I don't think it's bad for boys to be short.

@HerpDerpson

#Male 1
You've got a golden brain and rich dad, and you've beaten a lot of people

Said the same exact s#it to me

"
In a situation that a normal person can understand, when I stand up straight, my hands are so short that I can't touch my penis, so I can't stand to pee like a normal boy, I can only sit and pee, it's not a simple problem of being short .
I have been to the hospital and the doctor advised me not to have children.
Although I don't have severe achondroplasia, I have mild symptoms, such as slight deformation of hands and feet, and shorter than normal.
Taking my height as 168, my legs are only 80, and my belly button is as short as my bare feet.
My hands and feet are about 15 cm shorter than normal boys of the same height.
Moreover, the doctor told me that achondroplasia, the impact of sperm is greater than that of eggs, even if I am a generational, it may be passed on to children."