DDLC TOP 1 GAME OAT

thekey

thekey

Yurimaxxing
Joined
Nov 9, 2025
Posts
2,287
Reputation
3,187
What a game
I am so fucking smart
I predicted everything
That sayori would rope
That yuri cuts herself
That monika was a weird little bitch
That yuri cuts herself for fun
That monika was the reason yuri was so amazing in the second chapter
Wow
107 iq more like 1 billion

Play ddlc
I just spoiled but idgaf
Oh my goodness bro
Im not gonna lie I never realized how hot cutting urself was
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mxl4chi1, Tayvion Cole, price. and 2 others
Alright so bump
 
  • +1
Reactions: price. and voks
I just spoiled
Images 8
Fuck you
 
  • +1
Reactions: TrueAfghan and thekey
What a game
I am so fucking smart
I predicted everything
That sayori would rope
That yuri cuts herself
That monika was a weird little bitch
That yuri cuts herself for fun
That monika was the reason yuri was so amazing in the second chapter
Wow
107 iq more like 1 billion

Play ddlc
I just spoiled but idgaf
Oh my goodness bro
Im not gonna lie I never realized how hot cutting urself was
“I open the door gently”
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: price., voks and thekey
what do you think about the amor fati mod
 
  • +1
Reactions: price., voks and thekey
gooner game
 
  • +1
Reactions: HGH_, voks and thekey
It’s ok I guess
 
  • +1
Reactions: thekey
What a game
I am so fucking smart
I predicted everything
That sayori would rope
That yuri cuts herself
That monika was a weird little bitch
That yuri cuts herself for fun
That monika was the reason yuri was so amazing in the second chapter
Wow
107 iq more like 1 billion

Play ddlc
I just spoiled but idgaf
Oh my goodness bro
Im not gonna lie I never realized how hot cutting urself was
It was a aight game for a dating sim. Needy streamer overload was better ngl.
 
  • +1
Reactions: mxl4chi1 and thekey
It was a aight game for a dating sim. Needy streamer overload was better ngl.
It was right for a dating Sim you were right
But bro as soon as yuri gets all scary and crazy it was fucking amazing
Bro she is so hot
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Tayvion Cole
It was right for a dating Sim you were right
But bro as soon as yuri gets all scary and crazy it was fucking amazing
Bro she is so hot
Yeah Yuri is genuinely so bad, best girl in the entire game besides sayori
 
  • Love it
Reactions: thekey
the fanbase made me hate that game ngl
Yeah the fanbase is trash, But usually i just dnr anything like that and just enjoy the games.
 
  • +1
Reactions: thekey

Similar threads

JewishNationalist
Replies
46
Views
162
D69mo
D69mo
thekey
Replies
14
Views
79
7472
7472
Mogs Me
Replies
10
Views
77
shngstaaaa107
shngstaaaa107
ℤ𝕪𝕘𝕠
Discussion Best Game OAT?
Replies
29
Views
201
Tall midwit
Tall midwit
kbj
Replies
61
Views
298
hypodermic
hypodermic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top