De-finance Cryptocurrencies - Multivac (MTV) - Layer 1 Blockchain

Gaia262

Gaia262

Never Give Up
Firstly, I will never recommend anything that is garbage to you guys and personally own 2.1 million tokens of this as my Only investment. I am no expert and anyone who says they are is lying but have done my best in researching.

This is a true long term investment spanning years, this is real project with real usage. If you are not willing to invest for 2-4 years this is not for you.

The token I wish to present to you is Multivac (MTV) its a Layer 1 block chain that is competing against other layer 1 block chains such as Harmony One , Elrond, Zilliqa , etherium . It consists of a very young Chinese student team of an average age of 26 based in Singapore who were first based in China.

What people need to understand is that out of all the layer 1 blockchains the technology is by far the best where in theory it has a TPS of 30,000 and its transaction costs are a fraction of its competitors. In short it can handle more work load faster and cheaper then its competitors. It aims to solve the sharding trilemma that no other block chain can do.

FDWLzHyWYAUD0ZT

It's Market cap is extremely small in comparison to the other layer 1 blockchains currently $29 million.

Current price as of 02/03/2022 when making this guide- $0.00841

It's competitors Market cap are in the billions, what this means this has an enormous potential to grow once it builds its base and people see its above what is currently being given to them. in theory from where it is now it has the potential to 30x to 100x over the span of years

You are able to stake your coins on their website to earn interest. Guides can be found on Youtube, it does take some configuring including a Metamask wallet. You also get rewards for staking long-term.

So gaia, if this project is great, why is it so cheap?

1. The team is based in Singapore after moving out from China and have not done a great job marketing their product, they believe in technology and research first. So it doesn't have the exposure other projects have.

2. They are only on one exchange known as Kucoin, once they get access to other exchanges such as binance or coinbase, this will absolutely rocket.

3. They are still in the early development stages.

They have a telegram and discord group if you wish to have a group to work with.

This video i found useful, plenty of other excellent videos made on youtube.

Interview with Dr Shawn Ying himself

Where to purchase?

Where can i track its price?

Where can i read updates?

Honestly I just like Shawn the CTO as a person he just seems like nice guy that values people putting faith in him to deliver what he promises. He is not a salesman in anyway. This is truly an underdog project which i want to be part of.

If you are willing to invest and put faith in the project, I can see this really working out.

I don't get anything out of this, I just made this guide as it was this forum that got me into cryptocurrencies so at least need to help you where I can on this.

Motto: LET THERE BE LIGHT!

@Lorsss @Gargantuan - Please can this be made to allow me to edit so i can update it when necessary.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17345, AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 6128 and 14 others
It consists of a very young Chinese student team of an average age of 26 based in Singapore who were first based in China.
No. :feelskek:

Average persons sentiment to buy stops there

• So Sad
Reactions: Gaia262
No. :feelskek:

Average persons sentiment to buy stops there

I should of clarified by students I mean Dr Shawn Ying is an Associate Professor from Nanyang Technological University.

I can understand people's prejudices this is one of the reasons why its remained as an underdog. I personally feel its misplaced as they are driven to prove themselves.

Im not pushing anyone to invest, but I feel this could be an absolute gem with its ultra low transaction fees, excellent transaction speed, its very low market cap with huge potential to grow, aswell as the growing area of De-fi. It's just superior to everything thats currently out there and just needs awareness.

I actually have this as my wallpaper.

FMMjQDLXsAQlLAK

I should of clarified by students I mean Dr Shawn Ying is an Associate Professor from Nanyang Technological University.

I can understand people's prejudices this is one of the reasons why its remained as an underdog. I personally feel its misplaced as they are driven to prove themselves.

Im not pushing anyone to invest, but I feel this could be an absolute gem with its ultra low transaction fees, excellent transaction speed, its very low market cap with huge potential to grow, aswell as the growing area of De-fi. It's just superior to everything thats currently out there and just needs awareness.

I actually have this as my wallpaper.

View attachment 1572752
I should have clarified that i meant because they are chinks and not because they are young

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Gaia262
I should have clarified that i meant because they are chinks and not because they are young
Then again people are retarded, fags on chinese TikTok app could push this junk. if they say it is chinese the corrupt algorithm will push it. And if they dress up like mentally insane LGBT fags then it will get pushed harder.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, Baldingman1998 and Deleted member
Then again people are retarded, fags on chinese TikTok app could push this junk. if they say it is chinese the corrupt algorithm will push it. And if they dress up like mentally insane LGBT fags then it will get pushed harder.

Crypto is banned in China.

They moved to Singapore to continue. If they would of done anything dodgy they would of done it years ago. IMO this is team wanting to make a change.

Crypto is banned in China.

They moved to Singapore to continue. If they would of done anything dodgy they would of done it years ago. IMO this is team wanting to make a change.
That has nothing to do with what i said, bang your head against a wall

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WhiteGoodman and Gaia262
That has nothing to do with what i said, bang your head against a wall

I think the general ethos is that they don't engage in that sort of things, this isn't a pump and dump coin like shiba inu or doge coin.

It's marketing is quite poor its why they are still so hidden away with such a low market cap as they don't have the social influence.

If you want a pump and dump coin thats heavily marketed this is not it.

This is for organic growth with real usage, once its respect is recognised for what it does better than everyone else it will see phenomenal growth.

To me its a hidden gem for those willing to hold with it for a few years but others may not see it that way, each to their own.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
I bookmarked this. Sadly, I have no money on this Kucoin site. So first I have to deposit something there. Will take me ages again. - Btw, when I buy the coin, is it in the Kucoin wallet or is there an option to put it in my metamask wallet directly?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Gaia262
I bookmarked this. Sadly, I have no money on this Kucoin site. So first I have to deposit something there. Will take me ages again. - Btw, when I buy the coin, is it in the Kucoin wallet or is there an option to put it in my metamask wallet directly?

Hi bro, You will have to transfer tether to Kucoin and then exchange it for MTV. You can store it on Kucoin or you can transfer it to your metamask wallet.

You can then earn interest and rewards on your tokens by staking it on their website through your metamask wallet. They are going to release higher rewards to incentivise long term holders.

I am in no way pressuring you to invest, please research before you commit.

Last edited:
I think the general ethos is that they don't engage in that sort of things, this isn't a pump and dump coin like shiba inu or doge coin.

It's marketing is quite poor its why they are still so hidden away with such a low market cap as they don't have the social influence.

If you want a pump and dump coin thats heavily marketed this is not it.

This is for organic growth with real usage, once its respect is recognised for what it does better than everyone else it will see phenomenal growth.

To me its a hidden gem for those willing to hold with it for a few years but others may not see it that way, each to their own.
Literally nothing to do with what i said

• Woah
Firstly, I will never recommend anything that is garbage to you guys and personally own 2.1 million tokens of this as my Only investment. I am no expert and anyone who says they are is lying but have done my best in researching.

This is a true long term investment spanning years, this is real project with real usage. If you are not willing to invest for 2-4 years this is not for you.

The token I wish to present to you is Multivac (MTV) its a Layer 1 block chain that is competing against other layer 1 block chains such as Harmony One , Elrond, Zilliqa , etherium . It consists of a very young Chinese student team of an average age of 26 based in Singapore who were first based in China.

What people need to understand is that out of all the layer 1 blockchains the technology is by far the best where in theory it has a TPS of 30,000 and its transaction costs are a fraction of its competitors. In short it can handle more work load faster and cheaper then its competitors. It aims to solve the sharding trilemma that no other block chain can do.

View attachment 1572414

It's Market cap is extremely small in comparison to the other layer 1 blockchains currently $29 million.

Current price as of 02/03/2022 when making this guide- $0.00841

It's competitors Market cap are in the billions, what this means this has an enormous potential to grow once it builds its base and people see its above what is currently being given to them. in theory from where it is now it has the potential to 30x to 100x over the span of years

You are able to stake your coins on their website to earn interest. Guides can be found on Youtube, it does take some configuring including a Metamask wallet. You also get rewards for staking long-term.

So gaia, if this project is great, why is it so cheap?

1. The team is based in Singapore after moving out from China and have not done a great job marketing their product, they believe in technology and research first. So it doesn't have the exposure other projects have.

2. They are only on one exchange known as Kucoin, once they get access to other exchanges such as binance or coinbase, this will absolutely rocket.

3. They are still in the early development stages.

They have a telegram and discord group if you wish to have a group to work with.

This video i found useful, plenty of other excellent videos made on youtube.

Interview with Dr Shawn Ying himself

Where to purchase?

Where can i track its price?

Where can i read updates?

Honestly I just like Shawn the CTO as a person he just seems like nice guy that values people putting faith in him to deliver what he promises. He is not a salesman in anyway. This is truly an underdog project which i want to be part of.

If you are willing to invest and put faith in the project, I can see this really working out.

I don't get anything out of this, I just made this guide as it was this forum that got me into cryptocurrencies so at least need to help you where I can on this.

Motto: LET THERE BE LIGHT!

@Lorsss @Gargantuan - Please can this be made to allow me to edit so i can update it when necessary.

Might be a good investment but I’d need to read up on it for hours before considering investing in it…. :feelsthink:
Also, I do wonder why you’d want to share such a hidden gem, assuming it is.

• +1
Might be a good investment but I’d need to read up on it for hours before considering investing in it…. :feelsthink:

Same reason i shared my jaw surgery journey.

It was this forum that got me into Crypto, yes most of the crypto things on here were zoomers speculating but none the less it did spark me on this journey to research in detail and eventually led me to this. It could be the x30 to even x100 that allows me to retire and really start my real estate portfolio with ease. A once in a life time opportunity, that im not going to miss.

Even if no one listens to me on this thats fine I will look back in 2-3 years time and know i did my bit to return the favour.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
how much more efficient is it thatn for example: Harmony/One; and Avalanche??

• +1
, yes most of the crypto things on here were zoomers speculating but none the less it did spark me on this journey to research in detail and eventually led me to this. It could be the x30 to even x100 that allows me to retire and really start my real estate portfolio with ease. A once in a life time opportunity, that im not going to miss.
I'm a boomer and not a zoomer, so it wasn't me (y)

• +1
B for later

• +1
Not joining your shit ponzi scheme

how much more efficient is it thatn for example: Harmony/One; and Avalanche??

02/03/2022
Current Market cap of MTV: $29million
Current Market Cap of Harmony one : $1.9 billion
A x65 difference

MTV Transaction Per seconds: 30,000
Harmony One Transaction Per seconds 2,000

MTV Transaction Cost; $0.000000231
Harmony One Transaction Cost: $0.000001

On this alone MTV is clearly a superior technology with a very undervalued market cap, Harmony one has just had its main net launched sooner with much better marketing.

I linked a table in my first post that shows the technology comparison. Not selling anything, this is for you to research further into.

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: eduardkoopman
ill buy this when its available in trustwallet

• +1
02/03/2021
Current Market cap of MTV: $29million
Current Market Cap of Harmony one : $1.9 billion
A x65 difference

MTV Transaction Per seconds: 30,000
Harmony One Transaction Per seconds 2,000

MTV Transaction Cost; $0.000000231
Harmony One Transaction Cost: $0.000001

On this alone MTV is clearly a superior technology with a very undervalued market cap, Harmony one has just had its main net launched sooner with much better marketing.

I linked a table in my first post that shows the technology comparison. Not selling anything, this is for you to research further into.
You don’t understand how any of this works

:whatfeels:

• Woah
. Not selling anything, this is for you to research further into.
I know.
I can see the difference between a dumb just hype pump dump project only.
And a project where they actually try to make something, with good use functions

• +1
Good time to buy some more or should wait for lower price?

• +1
Reactions: thisend and Gaia262
Good time to buy some more or should wait for lower price?

could go slightly lower towards the end of the month. Almost hitting the bottom.

• +1
Reactions: thisend

It was this forum that got me into Crypto, yes most of the crypto things on here were zoomers speculating but none the less it did spark me on this journey to research in detail and eventually led me to this. It could be the x30 to even x100 that allows me to retire and really start my real estate portfolio with ease. A once in a life time opportunity, that im not going to miss.

Even if no one listens to me on this thats fine I will look back in 2-3 years time and know i did my bit to return the favour.
why would I choose this over a layer 1 like Avalanche?

even just for the value returned, why.would I pick this over say, evergrow, which is deflationary ?

• +1
yeah was thinking same, why share the knowledge?

why would I choose this over a layer 1 like Avalanche?

even just for the value returned, why.would I pick this over say, evergrow, which is deflationary ?

It has a very low market cap, and can basically do what it's competition does such as harmony one better, faster and cheaper.

it will take a few years for it to really build out and is held back from poor marketing. High risk, high reward. But I have faith that this will deliver thats why I own so much.

It's up to you to research and compare the fundamentals of MTV vs your coins.

yeah was thinking same, why share the knowledge?

This

It has a very low market cap, and can basically do what it's competition does such as harmony one better, faster and cheaper.

it will take a few years for it to really build out and is held back from poor marketing. High risk, high reward. But I have faith that this will deliver thats why I own so much.

It's up to you to research and compare the fundamentals of MTV vs your coins.

This
mkt cap is 60m now, that's not too small bhai.

it might be one I throw 1-2k into if the price falls 30-40%, but problem with all these coins is that the quality of the coin matters less than the marketing.

I think volume and number of wallets is important, and volume is decent here, but I cant see number of wallets.

like.i say, my.cap of 60m is not small

• +1
mkt cap is 60m now, that's not too small bhai.

it might be one I throw 1-2k into if the price falls 30-40%, but problem with all these coins is that the quality of the coin matters less than the marketing.

I think volume and number of wallets is important, and volume is decent here, but I cant see number of wallets.

like.i say, my.cap of 60m is not small

In comparison to it's competitors such as harmony one, Elrond, ziliqa and other layer 1 blockchains it's market cap is tiny.

I'd put money into this. However, I'm still getting over losing 200k. I will not be entering crypto anytime soon. I'm learning algorithmic trading at the moment. I'll definitely keep an eye on this tho

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: UglyGod360 and Gaia262