Reactions: Deleted member 6963, RecessedPrettyboy, Lux and 1 other person
anime secret organization leader pheno

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hector, PrisonMike, Deleted member 5912 and 16 others
Mogger nonetheless

• +1
Reactions: recessed, Deleted member 2012, Deleted member 1707 and 2 others
Unmoggable on the runway but loses his appeal irl.

• +1
Reactions: s3-s3, Deleted member 5875 and Deleted member 7079
no IRL appeal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Darkstrand, s3-s3, RecessedPrettyboy and 6 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Hades, wasted and 1 other person
Yoyo2233
Wizard

Joined Mar 18, 2020
Posts 1,376
Reputation 692

Time online 24d 19h 10m

Imagine caring about how many times an emoji button is pressed by socially rejected gay-alien-worshiping aspies. What are you a fucking redditor counting your awards?

Why tf is everyone so retarded except for me? I am literally the most high IQ person in any room, online forum, bar, crack den, or alleyway. Does nobody ever think before they speak or post? You're all NPCs just like the normies. You have 25 lines of dialogue MAX.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, EasternRightWinger15, AngryAsianManlet and 8 others
Imagine caring about how many times an emoji button is pressed by socially rejected gay-alien-worshiping aspies. What are you a fucking redditor counting your awards?

Why tf is everyone so retarded except for me? I am literally the most high IQ person in any room, online forum, bar, crack den, or alleyway. Does nobody ever think before they speak or post? You're all NPCs just like the normies. You have 25 lines of dialogue MAX.
Gay aliens are slayers. I have no idea why either our world is fucked to shit

• Ugh..
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy
Gay aliens are slayers. I have no idea why either our world is fucked to shit

You literally just proved all of my points. "Gay aliens are slayers". What kind of retard statement is that? Yeah beauty is mostly objective, no shit, but PSL morons are painfully bad at measuring it. I can't even imagine how 99% of this forum would behave in a party or a nightclub.

"wtf why is that prime jb stacey hooking up with that ethnic subhuman? he has NCT and low IPD??? my midface ratio is way better than everyone here why is no girl approaching me. my feet hurt I wish at home on lookism"

The only truth that exists is reality. Every ideology gets some of right. It's the like the blind men and the elephant. If all of your beliefs regarding gender dynamics and mate selection are based solely on the blackpill because a forum of depressed misfits spam 'cope' whenever anyone posts something even remotely optimistic, than you're as delusional as the soyboy faggots on IT that think personality is 90% of attraction. The bluepill has truth. The redpill has truth. The blackpill has truth. Liberals make good points. Conservatives make good points. But you're all tribal fucking apes that think your team are the enlightened ones. I hate you all so much.

• +1
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy, recessed, SadnessWYJ and 1 other person
You literally just proved all of my points. "Gay aliens are slayers". What kind of retard statement is that? Yeah beauty is mostly objective, no shit, but PSL morons are painfully bad at measuring it. I can't even imagine how 99% of this forum would behave in a party or a nightclub.

"wtf why is that prime jb stacey hooking up with that ethnic subhuman? he has NCT and low IPD??? my midface ratio is way better than everyone here why is no girl approaching me. my feet hurt I wish at home on lookism"

The only truth that exists is reality. Every ideology gets some of right. It's the like the blind men and the elephant. If all of your beliefs regarding gender dynamics and mate selection are based solely on the blackpill because a forum of depressed misfits spam 'cope' whenever anyone posts something even remotely optimistic, than you're as delusional as the soyboy faggots on IT that think personality is 90% of attraction. The bluepill has truth. The redpill has truth. The blackpill has truth. Liberals make good points. Conservatives make good points. But you're all tribal fucking apes that think your team are the enlightened ones. I hate you all so much.
high iq and legit

It’s whats mainly desired. I’ve seen women throw themselves at dudes that look like fucking cats. It’s honestly lame as shit. May as well just of been born a fucking feline at this point

This guy is not really good looking.
Just has good eyes.

Nakedbanana

Looks like utter repulsive shit. I dont get depoot worshippers. Its already been proven he is a gay alien that has no irl appeal and yet some psl autists insist to worship him. Like its a fact he looks weird and girls dont like it. Psl autism at its finest tbh

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, s3-s3 and Deleted member 4430
Looks like utter repulsive shit. I dont get depoot worshippers. Its already been proven he is a gay alien that has no irl appeal and yet some psl autists insist to worship him. Like its a fact he looks weird and girls dont like it. Psl autism at its finest tbh
Opry looks weird,Barrett looks weird, both are fucking gigs stacy at this moment

Opry looks weird,Barrett looks weird, both are fucking gigs stacy at this moment
Opry doesnt look weird. Just go look at the comments on his youtube videos jfl. Every girl says he looks godly.
Barret indeed is another gay alien with 0 sex appeal

• +1
Reactions: s3-s3