Deactivated my twitter

blackoutwhitein

blackoutwhitein

Banned
I’ve been lurking on the accounts of kids I knew from school since middle school. Haven’t been doing that lately. I hate twitter. Since I’m a paranoid loser, I end up retweeting those “retweet or something bad will happen” tweets. Can’t fucking stand them. That’s pretty much the only thing I hate about Twitter. I may get back on in 30 days, tho. Those who make those tweets are garbage people.
Next step:
Deleting my Facebook and Instagram(I lurk on Instagram)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Simps delete social media.

Why shrink ur social networking. Many +8 roasties have twitter.

• +1
Simps delete social media.

Why shrink ur social networking. Many +8 roasties have twitter.
Nigga, I just said I’m getting back on in 30 days. I’m fat as fuck. Who’s gonna want my ugly ass right now? And elaborate on how I’m a simp for deleting my social media?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Swagwaffle
Nigga, I just said I’m getting back on in 30 days. I’m fat as fuck. Who’s gonna want my ugly ass right now? And elaborate on how I’m a simp for deleting my social media?
I hate to say it but no one would want u unless shes a 1-3 despret landwhale. Focus on removing fat & not simping. Maybe ur not that fat and can angle fraud.

• +1
I don't think deleting stuff is the solution. We get the feeling that we are actually accomplishing something by deleting our social media when we really aren't. Instead you should go and hit the gym and try to lose weight and fat. You need to have that much self control. Moreover you might regret removing them if you posted any stuff, you'll lose the friends, followers and all.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Swagwaffle
I don't think deleting stuff is the solution. We get the feeling that we are actually accomplishing something by deleting our social media when we really aren't. Instead you should go and hit the gym and try to lose weight and fat. You need to have that much self control. Moreover you might regret removing them if you posted any stuff, you'll lose the friends, followers and all.
I’ve used social media just to lurk on people’s accounts. I’ve attempted to take social media seriously, but I quit. I’ll try again eventually.
I hate to say it but no one would want u unless shes a 1-3 despret landwhale. Focus on removing fat & not simping. Maybe ur not that fat and can angle fraud.
I guess you took a look at my rate me thread?
I’ve been lurking on the accounts of kids I knew from school since middle school. Haven’t been doing that lately. I hate twitter. Since I’m a paranoid loser, I end up retweeting those “retweet or something bad will happen” tweets. Can’t fucking stand them. That’s pretty much the only thing I hate about Twitter. I may get back on in 30 days, tho. Those who make those tweets are garbage people.
Next step:
Another thing I forgot to add is how it’s affected my daily living, hence why I’m a fatass.
Next step:
Another thing I forgot to add is this lurking has effected my daily life, hence why I’m a fatass.

Last edited:
  • +1