dead babies go to hell btw

mayo mogger

mayo mogger

Gio scotti onry
Sahih Muslim 2662c

Allah's Messenger, there is happiness for this child who is a bird from the birds of Paradise for it committed no sin nor has he reached the age when one can commit sin. He said: 'A'isha, per adventure, it may be otherwise, because God created for Paradise those who are fit for it while they were yet in their father's loins and created for Hell those who are to go to Hell. He created them for Hell while they were yet in their father's loins.

THIS IS ISLAMIC TEXT

Augustine of Hippo said babies go to hell for eternal punishment, but added that they get a mild sort of punishment.

this is chirstian theology

idk doesnt sound the most merciful to me, lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Funnyunenjoyer1, Bars and 1 other person
Sahih Muslim 2662c

Allah's Messenger, there is happiness for this child who is a bird from the birds of Paradise for it committed no sin nor has he reached the age when one can commit sin. He said: 'A'isha, per adventure, it may be otherwise, because God created for Paradise those who are fit for it while they were yet in their father's loins and created for Hell those who are to go to Hell. He created them for Hell while they were yet in their father's loins.

THIS IS ISLAMIC TEXT

Augustine of Hippo said babies go to hell for eternal punishment, but added that they get a mild sort of punishment.

tagging chirstians

@PrinceLuenLeoncur @SubhumanCurrycel

tagging muslims

@vernier @shia.jihadist @yeeyeeslayer [ i dont even know if they are muslim tbh ]

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and vernier
why you tagging me under a post about sahih muslim JFL

read my name nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bars, n9wiff, vernier and 2 others
Sahih Muslim 2662c

THIS IS ISLAMIC TEXT

its brutal

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
this hadith is not authentic according to the shia school of thought
What's it mean or it's not authentic? Isn't the Quran unaltered via translations unlike the Bible?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Donquixote, vernier and mayo mogger
tagging chirstians

@PrinceLuenLeoncur @SubhumanCurrycel

tagging muslims

@vernier @shia.jihadist @yeeyeeslayer [ i dont even know if they are muslim tbh ]
I'm guessing the hadith says that babies who have no awareness and don't know what is right or wrong (every baby btw) will go to jannah doesn't matter whatever religion their family practices?
While u r going to hell if u die as a baby in Christian theology?

• +1
What's it mean or it's not authentic? Isn't the Quran unaltered via translations unlike the Bible?
Quran is different than hadiths

• +1
Reactions: JohnBaza, shia.jihadist, n9wiff and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Swarthy Knight, mayo mogger and n9wiff
I'm guessing the hadith says that babies who have no awareness and don't know what is right or wrong (every baby btw) will go to jannah doesn't matter whatever religion their family practices?
While u r going to hell if u die as a baby in Christian theology?
they will go to hell bhaicel , they will go to jannah if their family is muslim

for bible all unbaptised dead children go to hell

Quran is different than hadiths
I see, so they aren't the words of the Prophet directly?

Do Muslims follow them just as equally or are they just interpretations?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Bars, vernier and Swarthy Knight
I see, so they aren't the words of the Prophet directly?

Do Muslims follow them just as equally or are they just interpretations?
they are accounts of witnesses of what prophet said

depends

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
its brutal
the real fact is

god will even cause them to die of illness or accidents in their early age [ isiah 45,7 + omnipotence ] and them punish them for it for an eternity

@vernier

• +1
Reactions: vernier
I'm all for anti Muzzie propaganda but I don't think is true. Most of their scholars say the opposite, that any kid who dies young up until a certain age will automatically go to heaven.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JohnBaza, Bars, vernier and 1 other person
they will go to hell bhaicel , they will go to jannah if their family is muslim
Nuh bhaijaan in Islamic theology as far as I know babies doesn't matter whichever religious family they r born in will enter paradise, opinions from scholars
IMG 20241016 165320
IMG 20241016 165703
IMG 20241016 165716
IMG 20241016 165730
IMG 20241016 165750
IMG 20241016 165806
IMG 20241016 165828
IMG 20241016 165900

• Hmm...
I'm all for anti Muzzie propaganda but I don't think is true. Most of their scholars say the opposite, that any kid who dies young up until a certain age will automatically go to heaven.
only dawah guys say that , im quoting sahih hadiths here

• Hmm...
Reactions: Swarthy Knight
Yes u right

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Swarthy Knight and mayo mogger
bindu

researching abrahamic faiths to avoid hellfire
Oh OK I always thought you were muzzie. :hnghn:

Btw don't dindus say that dinduism is the OG religion and all other religions come from it? And note the semblance between their figures and our prophets and whatnot?

Some even claim that Jesus was a dindu.

• JFL
Reactions: n9wiff and mayo mogger
Quran is the word of Allah.

Hadiths are the sayings and teachings of the Prophet Muhammad ﷺ.

The Quran is completely preserved whereas many hadiths have been forged, fabricated or altered.

Therefore all sects of Islam have a system called "Ilm-Al-Rijal" ("Knowledge of Men") which decides whether a hadith is authentic or not depending on the people in its chain of transmission.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar, n9wiff and vernier

Btw don't dindus say that dinduism is the OG religion and all other religions come from it? And note the semblance between their figures and our prophets and whatnot?

no

yes , it holds no relevance

no , they might say that because of trinity idk i havent heard of such claims

That's vedic religion not the current Hindusism if Im right

• +1
So did I fall for the taqiyyahpill? 😓
Taqiyyah is only permitted in a situation where someone's life is in serious threat if they admit their religious beliefs.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Swarthy Knight and mayo mogger
That's vedic religion not the current Hindusism if Im right
its all just tribal religions nothing more

hinduism was never a centrailized religion

• +1
Taqiyyah is only permitted in a situation where someone's life is in serious threat if they admit their religious beliefs.
dawah guys definitly hold back a lot

jfl they even deny sex slaves in islam when preaching to non muslims lmao

and not to mention the freeing of slaves in islam was just if you felt like repenting to allah in that methods , it wasnt compulsory

Last edited:
  • JFL
Quran is the word of Allah.

Hadiths are the sayings and teachings of the Prophet Muhammad ﷺ.

The Quran is completely preserved whereas many hadiths have been forged, fabricated or altered.

Therefore all sects of Islam have a system called "Ilm-Al-Rijal" ("Knowledge of Men") which decides whether a hadith is authentic or not depending on the people in its chain of transmission.
You're a kafir according to low iq muzzies for not giving the hadiths as much importance as the Quran. :lul::lul: Something man-made is as important and holy as something from God, brah! :feelskek:

• JFL

Hinduism is more similar to Aryan early pagan worship of natural elements in the world.

+ Hindu nationalists are retarded :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and mayo mogger
dawah guys definitly hold back a lot

jfl they even deny sex slaves in islam when preaching to non muslims lmao
idk about sunni dawah guys brah

sunnis claim to not believe in taqiyyah anyway jfl so they're not allowed to renounce their beliefs even when their life is threatened

• JFL
no

yes , it holds no relevance

no , they might say that because of trinity idk i havent heard of such claims
I have heard of this a few times. Maybe you're not a real dindu after all. I know one whose name is Kishan and he is a good bhai, he's older. He's got Dravidian coloring, he's shorter but he has light brown eyes. He told me he slayed muzzie hoes. He's thugmaxxed kinda guy. He sees me as his little brother due to age difference and us both being South Asians. :Comfy: He's the only one I like from your religion. And he says the religion is monotheistic and not polytheistic.

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff and mayo mogger
Hinduism is more similar to Aryan early pagan worship of natural elements in the world.

+ Hindu nationalists are retarded :ogre:
I have heard of this a few times. Maybe you're not a real dindu after all. I know one whose name is Kishan and he is a good bhai, he's older. He's got Dravidian coloring, he's shorter but he has light brown eyes. He told me he slayed muzzie hoes. He's thugmaxxed kinda guy. He sees me as his little brother due to age difference and us both being South Asians. :Comfy: He's the only one I like from your religion. And he says the religion is monotheistic and not polytheistic.

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
He's the only one I like from your religion. And he says the religion is monotheistic and not polytheistic.
no , vedics have always worshiped indra [ the thunder god ] WHICH NOT TO MENTON YHWH IS ALSO A THUNDER GOD LMAO

THE JEWS WERE HENOTHIESTS EVEN POLYTHEISTS JUST FUCKING LAUGHH

You're a kafir according to low iq muzzies for not giving the hadiths as much importance as the Quran. :lul::lul: Something man-made is as important and holy as something from God, brah! :feelskek:
Hadiths obviously aren't as important as the Quran but they are still extremely important.

Screenshot 2024 10 16 at 41032PM

Anything the Prophet ﷺ says should be taken as a direct teaching or order from Allah. You can't be a practicing Muslim if you do not follow the hadiths and sunnah of the Prophet ﷺ.

• +1
Reactions: vernier and mayo mogger
Also why r u researching abrahamic faiths? I'm currently researching zoro religion pretty mogger ngl.

Also why r u researching abrahamic faiths? I'm currently researching zoro religion pretty mogger ngl.
to avoid eternal hellfire , choosing beween islam or christianity

• +1
Reactions: JohnBaza
no , vedics have always worshiped indra [ the thunder god ] WHICH NOT TO MENTON YHWH IS ALSO A THUNDER GOD LMAO

THE JEWS WERE HENOTHIESTS EVEN POLYTHEISTS JUST FUCKING LAUGHH
It's true about jews. I've read about that, they formed into a monotheistic religion later on.

• JFL
Hadiths obviously aren't as important as the Quran but they are still extremely important.

View attachment 3240943

Anything the Prophet ﷺ says should be taken as a direct teaching or order from Allah. You can't be a practicing Muslim if you do not follow the hadiths and sunnah of the Prophet ﷺ.
Imam shia.jihadist. :hnghn::lul:

• Love it
Reactions: shia.jihadist
It's true about jews. I've read about that, they formed into a monotheistic religion later on.
they reference that in bible too lmao

Deuteronomy 32:8-9

New International Version

8 When the Most High gave the nations their inheritance,
when he divided all mankind,
he set up boundaries for the peoples

according to the number of the sons of Israel.[a]

9 For the Lord’s portion is his people,
Jacob his allotted inheritance.