9 For the Lord’s portion is his people,
Jacob his allotted inheritance.
I don't see how that connects to what I said. :hnghn:

one day inshallah :feelsohh:
And then you'll get bombed by Israel. :feelsohh:

• JFL
Reactions: Bars and mayo mogger
I don't see how that connects to what I said. :hnghn:
the lord here is yahweh he reiceved his inhertance that is only LAND OF ISRAEL FROM THE HIGH GODS [ HIS FATHER EL ]

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
Bruhhhh :feelsuhh:
F tier argument for believing in god's existence 😭
It's over for u :lul:
literally there is no yield by denying gods exiestence

i atleast need a shot at avoiding hellfire

Zorastrianism mogs, I've been researching about that for a while
faggot religion has nothing to do with mOgGiNg. u just follow the one that's true

and considering many religions Islam is the most logical

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: vernier and mayo mogger
literally there is no yield by denying gods exiestence

i atleast need a shot at avoiding hellfire
Then I have an better option why not starting to view it from atheistic views ? Whichever you'll find good convert to that eitherway if you're not hindu then it's already over :lul:
That's the most basic religion (it's not) just convert to orthodox Christianity

faggot religion has nothing to do with mOgGiNg. u just follow the one that's true

and considering many religions Islam is the most logical
Stfu nigger, imagine being called follower of zoronastrism, damn bhai sounds hella cool, but I'm still researching about it so can't say much

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: A1kek and mayo mogger
Stfu nigger, imagine being called follower of zoronastrism, damn bhai sounds hella cool, but I'm still researching about it so can't say much
Lmao you should look into the mainstream religions , especially old testament shit is dark af

I have more knowledge about your religion than you , and I'm not even a Muslim (yet)
yes could be true but still cringe if you claim that in Islam babies go to hell if they die straight up lying

cringe define scriptures instead of dodging a conversation
define scriptures? what does that have to do with your religious texts ?

do you even know why you lick the kabba or why you pray they way you pray?

the lord here is yahweh he reiceved his inhertance that is only LAND OF ISRAEL FROM THE HIGH GODS [ HIS FATHER EL ]
Oh OK that wasn't included in the post. :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
define scriptures? what does that have to do with your religious texts ?

do you even know why you lick the kabba or why you pray they way you pray
never saw someone licking kaaba

and yes i know why i pray

never saw someone licking kaaba

and yes i know why i pray
its sunnah,

your method to pray is copied from the pagans , your prophet tried to convert pagan agreed to pray like them and to the kaba

thats why intially muhammad prayed towards the temple of jerusalem but as the jews were hard to convert he changed it to kaba to appease the pagans of quraysh

to the point he even agreed to pray to the 3 daughters of allah , WHICH WERE PAGAN GODDESS

ONE OF THE COMPANIONS DENIED TO PRAY TO THEM , THATS WHEN ALLAH SENT A DOG TO BITE HIM

i have a lot more to say but you should first research about your faith

both the positives and the negatives.

At what age, and day of age, and at what hour, second and nanosecond are they eligible to go to heaven?

Sahih Muslim 2662c

Allah's Messenger, there is happiness for this child who is a bird from the birds of Paradise for it committed no sin nor has he reached the age when one can commit sin. He said: 'A'isha, per adventure, it may be otherwise, because God created for Paradise those who are fit for it while they were yet in their father's loins and created for Hell those who are to go to Hell. He created them for Hell while they were yet in their father's loins.

THIS IS ISLAMIC TEXT

Augustine of Hippo said babies go to hell for eternal punishment, but added that they get a mild sort of punishment.

this is chirstian theology

idk doesnt sound the most merciful to me, lol
this is only for calvinists

• Hmm...
Reactions: mayo mogger
Sahih Muslim 2662c

Allah's Messenger, there is happiness for this child who is a bird from the birds of Paradise for it committed no sin nor has he reached the age when one can commit sin. He said: 'A'isha, per adventure, it may be otherwise, because God created for Paradise those who are fit for it while they were yet in their father's loins and created for Hell those who are to go to Hell. He created them for Hell while they were yet in their father's loins.

THIS IS ISLAMIC TEXT

Augustine of Hippo said babies go to hell for eternal punishment, but added that they get a mild sort of punishment.

this is chirstian theology

idk doesnt sound the most merciful to me, lol
Why are you citing a theologian as evidence for eternal damnation for newborns. Go off something biblical or even something in the catechism for that matter

its sunnah,

your method to pray is copied from the pagans , your prophet tried to convert pagan agreed to pray like them and to the kaba

thats why intially muhammad prayed towards the temple of jerusalem but as the jews were hard to convert he changed it to kaba to appease the pagans of quraysh

to the point he even agreed to pray to the 3 daughters of allah , WHICH WERE PAGAN GODDESS

ONE OF THE COMPANIONS DENIED TO PRAY TO THEM , THATS WHEN ALLAH SENT A DOG TO BITE HIM

i have a lot more to say but you should first research about your faith

both the positives and the negatives.
biggest bullshit every dude u cant manipulate us read chapter 112

Allah doesn't have sons or daughters nor was he born

Why are you citing a theologian as evidence for eternal damnation for newborns. Go off something biblical or even something in the catechism for that matter

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
biggest bullshit every dude u cant manipulate us read chapter 112

Allah doesn't have sons or daughters nor was he born
He watches orientalists and too much BS pseudo propaganda that is not even used by any minimally serious anti muslim paid apologist on debates.

He has clearly an agenda against Islam while he masks it with a sort of fake neutrality of "Muh, look i also quote christians from time to time i'm neutral trust me bro" and blah blah blah, and just doesn't give a damn about fact checking anything from the other side.

Anytime you dont know to answer to anything just tag me.

He watches orientalists and too much BS pseudo propaganda that is not even used by any minimally serious anti muslim paid apologist on debates.

He has clearly an agenda against Islam while he masks it with a sort of fake neutrality of "Muh, look i also quote christians from time to time i'm neutral trust me bro" and blah blah blah, and just doesn't give a damn about fact checking anything from the other side.

Anytime you dont know to answer to anything just tag me.
bro we both know that literally the whole world is against but that's also a test so ofc he is against islam they are never neutral always ask bs questions

and yes definitely gonna tag u, are u knowledgeable or do you research thoroughly?

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator
bro we both know that literally the whole world is against but that's also a test so ofc he is against islam they are never neutral always ask bs questions

and yes definitely gonna tag u, are u knowledgeable or do you research thoroughly?
Of course man, i'm almost an expert and relatively a student of knowledge on comparative religion and know all the points they bring against Islam and so on.

I made a response thread if you didn't see it yesterday