GoodLittleFoidBoy
Kraken
- Joined
- Jan 27, 2026
- Posts
- 3,746
- Reputation
- 3,069
I fucking hate this sweaty ass game
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
When i hopped on to buy the iron mouse skin i played a match and died to some kid who full boxed meI fucking hate this sweaty ass game
I died to a nigger with 2016 in his name yesterdayI fucking hate this sweaty ass game
Happened to my friend today while we were playing together I was laughing so much, pretty sure we’ve been killed by someone born in 2018 at one pointI died to a nigger with 2016 in his name yesterday
You deserved it for buying that skinWhen i hopped on to buy the iron mouse skin i played a match and died to some kid who full boxed me