Deadlift on PULL or LEG day?

D

Deleted member 3328

Kraken
I've been wondering for some time what works best for me.

Do you prefer to deadlift on your pull day when you do your back or on your leg day?

I don't like doing it on leg day because I already do 5x5 heavy squats.

I've been wondering for some time what works best for me.

Do you prefer to deadlift on your pull day when you do your back or on your leg day?

I don't like doing it on leg day because I already do 5x5 heavy squats.

find the personal trainer that mogs you to oblivion

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
I run mine right after my squats on leg day

• +1
I start my pull day with 3 sets of deadlifts

• +1
Reactions: SexyMofo and Deleted member 3328
I’m switching it to pull days man. I did it after my squats and I literally felt like I was going to die.

• +1
Pull

• +1
I might switch to a strict PPL tho. I had my own type of split that was Chest + Biceps, Shoulders + Triceps, legs + back. It’s great Bc I could hit 3-4 movements per body part but leg + back day was too insane because I’d have 3 major compounds at once (squat, deadlift, row)

• +1
I do as well but I do way better when I do them on a separate day

I feel like you get the better leg hypertrophy when you’re incorporating it within your leg day.

• +1
I feel like you get the better leg hypertrophy when you’re incorporating it within your leg day.
I see your point but after 5 heavy sets of squats I can't perform very well

you can also get good back hypertrophy

• +1
Reactions: Rift
I run mine right after my squats on leg day
"sure you should run your 2 heaviest fucking exercises you ever do right after each other, and for sure you will be able to squeeze every one last percent of performance on them"

I bet youve been going to gym for 2 years already and still weigh 72 kilos with 17% bodyfat you fucking retard. Stop wasting your time there.

"sure you should run your 2 heaviest fucking exercises you ever do right after each other, and for sure you will be able to squeeze every one last percent of performance on them"

I bet youve been going to gym for 2 years already and still weigh 72 kilos with 17% bodyfat you fucking retard. Stop wasting your time there.

JFL graycel trying to pipe up. at the end of the day I’m confirmed 6+psl and get more lays and IOI’s in a week than you have your entire pathetic life. Continue barking for me you pan faced subhuman gook

JFL graycel trying to pipe up. at the end of the day I’m confirmed 6+psl and get more lays and IOI’s in a week than you have your entire pathetic life. Continue barking for me you pan faced subhuman gook
Then apparently you would be 7 psl if you did your squats and deadlifts correctly you fucking mong :feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek:

Then apparently you would be 7 psl if you did your squats and deadlifts correctly you fucking mong :feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek:

Keep crying for me graycel. I mog you to the center of the universe and back