Deadlift's (conventional) make your frame look worse

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
When deadlifting you tense/lock your scapulas down and doing this overtime repeatdly can cause ur scapaulas to start from low giving u the ugly sloped shoulder shape appearance and i noticed this in all powerlifters that specalise the deadlift meanwhile when i see bench press pwoerlifters have giga bideltold width from constant ribcage expansion,scapaula spreading and clavicle pressure to grow

meanwhile deadlift copers are voluntarily damagine their spine (literally even deadlifting 2x ur bodyweight is enough to pull one of ur lower back disks no joke very bad risk to reward ratio)

what are yall guys thoughts ?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21531, LVZZO, thecel and 3 others
@5.5psl

also its just more ironic that bench press is a male/upper body test of strength which is most manly excerise meanwhile deadlifts is cucked feeling exposing ur ass for guys to fuck you ......

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531
Deadlifting and squats also reduce height
They are just power shitter cope .
T bar rows and lat pull downs mog hard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 21531, Matthias of Hungary and 3 others
I could feel my IQ deteriorating and withering away while reading this pile of garbage

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28939, ⠀ℒ⠀ and Kebab Master
i might still do low weight squats so my upper body strength does not stagnate but im completely skipping deadlifts lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531 and Bonesbonesbonesbone
deadlifts are cope

For lower body I only do biking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531 and ⠀ℒ⠀
I personally dont do deadlifts but I think they are not bad for frame as they
1) increase back muscle mass
2) build traps very well, traps just make you look bigger overall and more powerful and masculine. Dont cope with muh traps make u look narrower, traps are cool thats it
3) improve posture

• +1
Reactions: Kebab Master
Back when I did deadlifts and squats I legit shrunk 1.25 inches and Im already a manlet at 5'11

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 28691, Kebab Master and 5.5psl
I personally dont do deadlifts but I think they are not bad for frame as they
1) increase back muscle mass
2) build traps very well, traps just make you look bigger overall and more powerful and masculine. Dont cope with muh traps make u look narrower, traps are cool thats it
3) improve posture
deadlifts have no positive or negatives to imporving ur posture it makes it better and worse at the same time....'

and if u want to train traps just do shrugs or sumo deadlifts (way lower stress on the spine)

Back when I did deadlifts and squats I legit shrunk 1.25 inches and Im already a manlet at 5'11
humans strength is their brain not their braun/size thats why we evolved into more superior beings then gorillas who rely on their physicality instead of their brain

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28691
deadlifts have no positive or negatives to imporving ur posture it makes it better and worse at the same time....'

and if u want to train traps just do shrugs or sumo deadlifts (way lower stress on the spine)
traps are built well from all the isolation on deltoids imo. I dont do any heavy compound movements and dont lift heavy objects at all, just drop set lateral raises and some shit for rear delts and my traps are well-developed
M9wzFbnC7MY.jpg
sQOmVSYLQpQ.jpg

Skip squats too
Do leg presses with lunges
Dlift isnt worth it but squats are fucking godsend tbh. I feel like a god after a lower body day

I do deadlifts for my legs, they are the best compound movement for athletic performance.

• +1
Reactions: GorLee and Kebab Master
humans strength is their brain not their braun/size thats why we evolved into more superior beings then gorillas who rely on their physicality instead of their brain
Based

traps are built well from all the isolation on deltoids imo. I dont do any heavy compound movements and dont lift heavy objects at all, just drop set lateral raises and some shit for rear delts and my traps are well-developed
M9wzFbnC7MY.jpg
sQOmVSYLQpQ.jpg
U look big

Coming from someone who has been training in MMA for a bit, Deadlifts are quite literally the best bang for your buck when it comes to strength, especially if you're already training in a sport. My grappling especially improved after adding 150 lbs to my deadlift.

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone

Users who are viewing this thread

Back