Dealing with baldness

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel

He says that the best way is to just shave it off once you're balding noticeably. I'm not even fucking 21 and im supposed to sport a bald shiny head?

• WTF
Reactions: Ritalincel
Go to turkey and get a hair transplant, much cheaper over there.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
[JFL] [LMFAO] j-j-j-j-j-j-j-j-j-j-j-j-just get a buzzcut if you're balding bro !! A BUZZCUT LOOKS ALPHA YOU GONNA BE ALPHA MALEZZ ( BALDCELS DO NOT ENTER )

Next
Watch
501.jpg

Pouuop
Recruit
-

JoinedNov 9, 2017Messages463
May 10, 2018

8SuQiuUvJxHKQ0Ty600KHGs5jw5lQQSMKtgTjw2yRdY.jpg

lBegVeP.jpg

b_9Oxm9vY3f_HZCPP-EG5Po2cYtRjRvctLXtJvzobDo.jpg

j-j-j-j-j-j-j-j-just get a buzzcut , grow a beard and muscles you gonna be ALPHHHAAA MALLEZZ HUUUR DUUUUURR UUUGHHH

this guys is 5'3 btw

4hgi4Sp.jpg

WIxiRIe.jpg

j-j-j-j-j-j-just GET A HAIRCUT BRO

pBNvksB.png

7JRlqyr.png

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon, Autist, kobecel and 13 others
Yeah I know bro my uncle is going there this summer for a transplant. My dad did one (not in turkey) and it turned out BAD. Some hairs are there but it's so thin you can see right through them. Looks retarded af. My hair's super thin and apparently transplants don't work well for thin haired people.
[JFL] [LMFAO] j-j-j-j-j-j-j-j-j-j-j-j-just get a buzzcut if you're balding bro !! A BUZZCUT LOOKS ALPHA YOU GONNA BE ALPHA MALEZZ ( BALDCELS DO NOT ENTER )

Next
Watch
501.jpg

Pouuop
Recruit
-

JoinedNov 9, 2017Messages463
May 10, 2018

8SuQiuUvJxHKQ0Ty600KHGs5jw5lQQSMKtgTjw2yRdY.jpg

lBegVeP.jpg

b_9Oxm9vY3f_HZCPP-EG5Po2cYtRjRvctLXtJvzobDo.jpg

j-j-j-j-j-j-j-j-just get a buzzcut , grow a beard and muscles you gonna be ALPHHHAAA MALLEZZ HUUUR DUUUUURR UUUGHHH

this guys is 5'3 btw

4hgi4Sp.jpg

WIxiRIe.jpg

j-j-j-j-j-j-just GET A HAIRCUT BRO

pBNvksB.png

7JRlqyr.png

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
It's not a terrible look for some people but I'd say it requires a high T tough looking guy to pull it off.

Shaving your entire head bald in your prime years is a fucking meme. I would look the complete opposite of masculine. I would probably get the cops called on me anytime I pass a playground.

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Ritalincel
Shaving your entire head bald in your prime years is a fucking meme. I would look the complete opposite of masculine. I would probably get the cops called on me anytime I pass a playground.
Oh yeah that too. Looking low trust already getting stares of fear from other people, and on top of that shaving your head bald. Might as well just walk myself into prison.

How to deal with balding
EE9AFA52 E2ED 44F2 A552 3E39CB6C9D78

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ritalincel, 11gaijin, looksmaxxtocope and 3 others
Not watching 7 minutes of some bald dude coping. :feelsree:

Bro just shave it and gymcel, you will be alpha as fuark bro.

He says that the best way is to just shave it off once you're balding noticeably. I'm not even fucking 21 and im supposed to sport a bald shiny head?

the only solution for Baldness is Minoxidil 5% twice a day.

shaved only looks good if you have a good gonial angle and good jaw width

shaved only looks good if you have a good gonial angle and good jaw width
Yes

Doesn’t look good unless you are tall (6-2 plus , heavily muscular and lean ) . Also need the face to support it .

Hair transplant or hair prosthesis might be two options . HT wouldn’t correct any hairline issues like large forehead . Hair prosthesis will - but need high quality ones to pull it off well especially during sex .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
hair transplant or suicide

At 21 you probably have enough hair to be worth considering but you should definitely consider shaving once the hairline is too receded. In the meantime, hatmaxxing can be legit for baldingcels. Hair transplant is ideal, but you need high-end hair transplant otherwise it will look ugly and won't last, and you need to have lost most of your hair you are bound to lose before doing it I believe.

Last edited:
Just get a wig like the ones in the wig thread. Balding=looks killer.

F-I-N-A-S-T-E-R-I-D-E

Anything else = cope

all baldcel should start 2019 by popping a fin pill at 12:00 am ded srs.

tbh
b
h

leave your hairloss worries to fin.FIN is STRONGER than you

Attachments

• giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    1.1 MB · Views: 12
Have you tried Minoxidil, Finasteride ?
I used minox a year ago for Beard. Beard grew very very quick, but I also aged badly. When on minox people told me I look like I'm 28 when I was just 19. Not going that route.

Finasteride is for cucks. Plain and simple, see it's side effects.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Ritalincel
I used minox a year ago for Beard. Beard grew very very quick, but I also aged badly. When on minox people told me I look like I'm 28 when I was just 19. Not going that route.

Finasteride is for cucks. Plain and simple, see it's side effects.

Is your father fully bald ? Look into HT in the future because at 20 you are very young for any solid surgeon to actually do a transplant

Is your father fully bald ? Look into HT in the future because at 20 you are very young for any solid surgeon to actually do a transplant
Yup it comes from him. He's been fully bald since 20, his whole family is bald and hairy af.

Also meet up with @knajjd in the process. Maybe his godtier face will halo you into getting laid with some foid.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Also meet up with @knajjd in the process. Maybe his godtier face will halo you into getting laid with some foid.
He's Turkish? I thought he was black.

fin = life insurance because hair = life

Just be a skinhead brah
:feelskek:

Have you even seen a picture of him before

Just look up "knajjd incel" on google images

So that's why I've been banned for race bait over half the fucking mods at incels are ethnicopers. Even if I support Turkey on a sociopolitical scale

:feelskek:

Have you even seen a picture of him before

Just look up "knajjd incel" on google images
Lmao I see. @knajjd you aren't that bad looking tbh. Besides being 5'2.

Just go bald and be yourself ! :D

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
Apperently hair systems are really good

Bro...

Just shave it.

We should have parenting facilities in which kids are raised by perfect role model machines.

if you are heavily balding the best you can do is go meeks and buzzcut it with a zero guard

ofc its over but it looks way way better then having a ratnest and a comb over of fine hairs over your head