Dealing with GP - Blood test

Soulrack

Soulrack

Shitposter banterist
Ok, so I always go to my GP to get my blood drawn. I request a checkup and also to make sure they check my testosterone. Last time I went to get a blood test, I asked them to check my IGF-1 levels too and they didn't know what it was so they googled it right infront of me JFL. They said they wouldnt check it because I had no valid reason, fuck off cunt. How the fuck do I get the shit I wanted to be tested done? I'm in Australia btw. I wanna get my IGF-1 levels checked to see my baseline before I take peptides.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Sounds like the same as UK GP's lol
Literally only good for dishing out anti-biotics.
I've had many GP's google shit in front of me lol
It would likely be waste of time anyway. UNless you legit had the Test levels of a 120 year old granny, they'ld probably not prescribe you anything due to their whacked out reference ranges
All about self medicating nowadays

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, middayshowers and Chadelite
Google blood test. Pay like 50 dollars. Send samples. Get results.

• +1
Reactions: bossman
Google blood test. Pay like 50 dollars. Send samples. Get results.
Fuck its expensive though, here if you go through your gp you can get a bunch of shit tested for free
Sounds like the same as UK GP's lol
Literally only good for dishing out anti-biotics.
I've had many GP's google shit in front of me lol
It would likely be waste of time anyway. UNless you legit had the Test levels of a 120 year old granny, they'ld probably not prescribe you anything due to their whacked out reference ranges
All about self medicating nowadays
Yeah fuck them they dont know shit aye
two years ago when I went to get my first blood test, my testosterone was borderline normal pretty much deficient "your levels are normal" lmao gtfo. But I corrected my vit d deficiency and my testosterone went to normal. But I have a list of things I wanna get tested next time, and I asked for igf-1 they didnt do it fuck sakes.
GPs are retarded, and all they do is prescribe you NSAIDs for everything.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite