Dear 5’10-5’11’cells.

D

Deleted member 46360

Iron
Here’s why 5’10-5’11 is a good height and shouldn’t be considered manlet tier.

1. Perfect for Gymmaxxing (Look at Alex Eubank for instance)

2. Can easily fraud 6’0 without anything

3. Can fraud to at least 6’1-6’2 with shoes and lifts.

4. You share the same height with chads. (Leonardo DiCaprio, Brad Pitt, Barret)

5. Ideal height for MOST Women. (Women prefer partners at least 6 Inches taller. Average female height is 5’4)

6. Taller people won’t make fun of your height unless they’re 6’4+ (Only been called short once by some 6’7 lankcell)

7. Your kids will be 6’0+ (My dad is 5’8 and my mom is 5’1, and I’m just touching 182cm. Just make sure your kids don’t do anything that stunts their growth)

That’s all I can think of for now, it’s not over boyos.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: seethe, wombleboy12, Joe Rogancel and 36 others
Nice cope, JFL.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wombleboy12, usfesdfes, GabachoCopium and 24 others
Average zoomer is 6'4.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, chadintraining, usfesdfes and 16 others
8. Your dick looks bigger in relation to your body vs if you were taller

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: seethe, wombleboy12, Joe Rogancel and 9 others
height obsession is retarded , face and pheno are law anyway

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: wombleboy12, Joe Rogancel, mogstars and 19 others
not if you can change it
you can't change your pheno , pheno pill is the most brutal
for height you can still cripplemaxx and get LL

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
yes but you can at least get taller
when you're 5'11" you're already tall enough lol unless you live in some place with exceptionally gigantic people like the netherlands

• +1
Reactions: mehman, TheDragon, Ryldoo IS COPING and 5 others
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: dgzty, mogstars, pppokerface and 5 others
Depends on average height in ur country 5'10-5'11 is good unless you in netherlands for example even 10 year old girls would heightmog you severely

• +1
Reactions: j05 and jeetslayer
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogstars, poopoohead, LooksOrDeath and 1 other person
Depends on average height in ur country 5'10-5'11 is good unless you in netherlands for example even 10 year old girls would heightmog you severely
So so true, I got heightmogged by most people when I went to Amsterdam.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, jeetslayer and wsada
The funny part is Alex eubank isn’t 5’10, he’s 5’8-5’9 on a good day. Further proof that if ur 5’8 ppl will assume ur 5’10 and if ur 5’10 u can pass as 6ft. Height inflation is wild

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dgzty, mogstars, m0ss26 and 6 others
5'10pilled again

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mehman and Deleted member 4397
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: exo, Deleted member 32486 and Graham
I'm 5'10 and it's fine really. I never think about it.
Frame is a bigger limiting factor for me.

• +1
Reactions: mehman, dgzty, m0ss26 and 4 others

5. Ideal height for MOST Women. (Women prefer partners at least 6 Inches taller. Average female height is 5’4)

6. Taller people won’t make fun of your height unless they’re 6’4+ (Only been called short once by some 6’7 lankcell)

7. Your kids will be 6’0+ (My dad is 5’8 and my mom is 5’1, and I’m just touching 182cm. Just make sure your kids don’t do anything that stunts their growth)

Copecel
OVER for 6 below 6 feet

It’s 8 inches and the average Gen Z zoomer is taller than 5’4

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead

You want to be height mogged by your own children?

If u cant get foids at 5'10 ur problem is not ur height

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, mehman, wombleboy12 and 6 others
If you are a literal incel at 5'10 or 5'11 it's not because of your height. It's because of your ugly/average face and bad social skills. Stop believing it's your height. Yes, you'd be better of with several extra inches, everyone would, but that's not what stopping you, but other factors.

You want to be height mogged by your own children?

Yes. Every sane person without psycopathy or severe narcissism want their children to be better, than him/her. I want my children to be taller, richer, more intelligent and better looking than me. But you get a pass on saying this bullshit if you are 15 yourself right now.

• +1
Reactions: pppokerface, Unknown21, m0ss26 and 11 others
I’m 5’11 but max id increase is 6’1 Jfl imagine having even a 8 inch dick and it looks tiny on ur 6’4 body

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26, poopoohead and Deleted member 46360
Here’s why 5’10-5’11 is a good height
no
and shouldn’t be considered manlet tier.
yes obviously, it's just neutral.
Cope, you can just reach your "ceiling" faster, but being tall actually gives you a greater potential for muscle mass to add to your frame. Even if it takes tall people longer to look muscular, they have great potential to look truly physical imposing.
At 5'11 yeah, at 5'10 I'm skeptical. You might not get called out w/ women but 5'10 guys saying to other dudes in the same range that they are 6' would be side-eyed.
Ehh I'd bring that range down. At 5'10 you can fraud 6' and 5'11, 6'1. You have to "subtract" the average shoe height that normies wear. Air forces are like 1.3". So you need to fraud a bit over 2" to get a 1-inch height boost over normies. From there you can lie about an extra inch. (IE, 5'10, timbs+1 lift for 2.2", you will be the same height as a 5'11 guy wearing NT shoes, at 5'11 you can claim 6').

Claiming +3" even with lifts is a major stretch though- anyone who has actually experimented significantly with height-increasing shoes will tell you that. You can't always wear boots, you have to eventually wear a low or mid top shoe, in which case more than 1 section (0.7") will have your heel stick out (even the 0.7" looks slightly different than normal to the observant onlooker, but it's mostly safe. The 0.4" sect is 99% safe). Consider you can't ALWAYS wear pants. If you have a social life you will have to take shoes off sometimes (in house, beach, pool, hot tub, etc)>

Air maxes (1.6 or so) and a 0.4" section is the best consistent NT fraud, imho, after 3 years of experimenting.

correlation /= causation. it is possible to be a chad at 5'10 but doesn't mean it contributes.
Straight up wrong. The study you are referencing (I assume) showed they prefer 8" taller, on average, thus 5'4-->6'
This is true. Pretty low bar though, just "not being made fun of" isn't enough for a trait to be good.
I mean yeah it's definitely possible. Nobody (reasonable) says 5'10-5'11 is death tier; it is not "good" but rather neutral. It does not have a compelling argument over 6'-6'4 in terms of costs to benefits
Obviously it's not over

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: illoan82 and Deleted member 46360

cap, i'd love to be 6' 1"

The funny part is Alex eubank isn’t 5’10, he’s 5’8-5’9 on a good day. Further proof that if ur 5’8 ppl will assume ur 5’10 and if ur 5’10 u can pass as 6ft. Height inflation is wild
everybody in the world lies and exaggerate about their height by 1-2 inches because 1-2 inches in height differentials is not noticeable in person unless they are standing lip close ready to kiss.

• +1
Reactions: jeetslayer and tombradylover
6'4 is the perfect size buddy, talking as a 17yo almost 6'0
lol there’s 6’5 people in m school and they get no girls and sit alone

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Cope. 5'9-5'10 is the ideal height

everybody in the world lies and exaggerate about their height by 1-2 inches because 1-2 inches in height differentials is not noticeable in person unless they are standing lip close ready to kiss.
Yea cant believe ppl think Eubank is 5'11 or Austin dunham. Both are clearly 5'9 at the most. Makes me think I'm retarded for not larping my height more

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
It’s not good it’s just in the average range, it’s average

you can't change your pheno , pheno pill is the most brutal
for height you can still cripplemaxx and get LL
except changes in face can change pheno. Pheno isn't just colouring. Pheno can be varied from facial characteristics and certain features. It's not over for phenocels, if they are willing to undergo surgery

• Woah
Reactions: jeetslayer
I’m 5’11 but max id increase is 6’1 Jfl imagine having even a 8 inch dick and it looks tiny on ur 6’4 body
joaquin phoenix laughing GIF

An 8 incher looks massive even a 7' body. Unless you are talking abour .org 8 inches (5.75 irl)

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
joaquin phoenix laughing GIF

An 8 incher looks massive even a 7' body. Unless you are talking abour .org 8 inches (5.75 irl)
I got 7.5 bp it doesn’t look big in mirror

Probs 6.6 properly measured (standing up straight, no knee bend, no milking every last mm). Actual 7.1 is a magnum irl
no its actually 7.1 standing up straight but I cant wear magnum its ring it too tight

i have no reason to prove it to a bunch of lonely dudes tbh i might post reactions i get from girls ig
@cytoplasm

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: distance decay
Insane cope XDDD

kinda cope, reaching 6ft is better