Dear curries and some ethnics

Deleted member 6531

Deleted member 6531

Solstice
Been needing to get some shit off my mind about mostly curries but other ethnicities could find what I say relevant

warning Long post so don't comment dn rd

1. Stop hating where you come from. You are where you come from if a girl asks you were you come from you say the 100% truth. Yeah ok we get it you can pass as mediterranean, arab, maybe even southern european, but what good does that for you? Do you speak arabic? Do you speak Spanish? Do you even know the culture? What are you going to do when your lies catch up to you one day ? Ie an example is one day someone meets you parents and finds out their curry and speak hindu/urdu or your native language then what? Just be fucking honest. Stop feeling ashamed of where you come from, the more you lie the more girls will want to dissociate from you because you're not being honest in where you come from and they see it as you bring insecure and therefore low quality. You're better off being honest than lying.

2. Stop tryna divide the indian subcontinent. Every race/ethnicity/nationality is moving forwards , ie african americans actually stand up for eachother and so do east asians regardless of where they come from within their countries and look at us, some of us are sitting here claiming we are superior on looksmax.me because we come from a better caste than others. It's one thing to acknowledge that a certain ethnic group is better than another ie punjabis are taller on average statistically than gujuratis for example, but that's a complete difference to how far some of you guys take it, we are all south asian at the end of the day and we come in different shapes and sizes and have different features, it's one thing to acknowledge the differences between each ethnic group, but it's another to be like "you're dravidian so you're doomed forever while im north indian so shame ". Stfu we are all the same in the fact that we are south asian so please stop claiming a certain ethnic group is doomed

3. White women don't owe you shit. They never will. Not everyone is self hating like us to the point where we only want women of other ethnicities . White women actually find their men attractive as they should because it's biology ie People like people with similar facial and physical features to themselves, so please stop simping for white women, I promise you you giving them that much attention only proves to them what a worthless brown guy you are. It's one thing to like white women, it's another thing which is fucking disgusting when you pander to them and only want to date them exclusively and beg them for a crumb of attention Stop being brainwashed. White women are just like any other women. Half of them arent even attractive like the ones you see in movies and tiktoks and shit, they're filled with makeup and you just like them because they're white.

4. Stop comparing yourself to white men. There's no fucking point you tryna compare them yourself to them, because we are playing 2 different games. We are seen as bottom of the barrel because of where we are from and our genes + stereotypes so it's best we work on ourselves and get better individually. they've got everything handed to them on a silver platter ie taller height on average , white privilege as theyre not seen as creepy like how indians are stereotyped to be, ie approaching girls for them would be seen as normal behaviour , while for an ethnic/ curry, we will be reported to the cops and sent to jail for being creepy. They can just use JBW to pick up ethnic girls. We don't have those privileges. Also we aren't seen as friendly because of our phenotype. It's literally not the same difficulty, so don't get fucking sad when you realise you can't compete with white men because the game is rigged so you basically can't win as an ethnic man/curry, it's just the way it is, the only thing we can do is work on ourselves and do our best to remove stereotypes about us.

Rant over just needed to clear some shit up

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, Deleted member 14571, delusionalretard and 27 others
keep coping and writing essays whilst me and my maghrebi and north indians bad boys slay aryan stacies in germany

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Krxmzonzyn, delusionalretard, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 19 others
Read every word but ethnic women simp for white men more than ethnic men do for white women

• +1
Reactions: Krxmzonzyn, delusionalretard, Deleted member 14470 and 17 others
Sorry bhai, I'm low class pajeet unlike u, can't relate
keep coping and writing essays whilst me and my maghrebi and north indians bad boys slay aryan stacies in germany

• JFL
Reactions: delusionalretard and turkproducer
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
Sorry bhai, I'm low class pajeet unlike u, can't relate
lol it’s legit tbh, self hating ethnics are definitely a part of why their smv is low

How will people respect you if you don’t even respect yourself

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 13197, .👽. and 1 other person
nah it’s legit lol

some ethnics cope with muh white girls aren’t that gl, because they can’t get them

asian girls simp more for white men than any other ethnic does for white girls, IMO

Read every word but ethnic women simp for white men more than ethnic men do for white women
This is true, but curry guys stooping down by worshipping white women just like ethnic girls who white worship men is just proving to every other race that we are self hating. Not only that but like by doing that as a curry guy you're just proving that you basically hate yourself just like those curry girls

This is true, but curry guys stooping down by worshipping white women just like ethnic girls who white worship men is just proving to every other race that we are self hating. Not only that but like by doing that as a curry guy you're just proving that you basically hate yourself just like those curry girls
do you hate ur own pheno

Been needing to get some shit off my mind about mostly curries but other ethnicities could find what I say relevant

1. Stop hating where you come from. You are where you come from if a girl asks you were you come from you say the 100% truth. Yeah ok we get it you can pass as mediterranean, arab, maybe even southern european, but what good does that for you? Do you speak arabic? Do you speak Spanish? Do you even know the culture? What are you going to do when your lies catch up to you one day ? Ie an example is one day someone meets you parents and finds out their curry and speak hindu/urdu or your native language then what? Just be fucking honest. Stop feeling ashamed of where you come from, the more you lie the more girls will want to dissociate from you because you're not being honest in where you come from and they see it as you bring insecure and therefore low quality. You're better off being honest than lying.

2. Stop tryna divide the indian subcontinent. Every race/ethnicity/nationality is moving forwards , ie african americans actually stand up for eachother and so do east asians regardless of where they come from within their countries and look at us, some of us are sitting here claiming we are superior on looksmax.me because we come from a better caste than others. It's one thing to acknowledge that a certain ethnic group is better than another ie punjabis are taller on average statistically than gujuratis for example, but that's a complete difference to how far some of you guys take it, we are all south asian at the end of the day and we come in different shapes and sizes and have different features, it's one thing to acknowledge the differences between each ethnic group, but it's another to be like "you're dravidian so you're doomed forever while im north indian so shame ". Stfu we are all the same in the fact that we are south asian so please stop claiming a certain ethnic group is doomed

3. White women don't owe you shit. They never will. Not everyone is self hating like us to the point where we only want women of other ethnicities . White women actually find their men attractive as they should because it's biology ie People like people with similar facial and physical features to themselves, so please stop simping for white women, I promise you you giving them that much attention only proves to them what a worthless brown guy you are. It's one thing to like white women, it's another thing which is fucking disgusting when you pander to them and only want to date them exclusively and beg them for a crumb of attention Stop being brainwashed. White women are just like any other women. Half of them arent even attractive like the ones you see in movies and tiktoks and shit, they're filled with makeup and you just like them because they're white.

4. Stop comparing yourself to white men. There's no fucking point you tryna compare them yourself to them, because we are playing 2 different games. We are seen as bottom of the barrel because of where we are from and our genes + stereotypes so it's best we work on ourselves and get better individually. they've got everything handed to them on a silver platter ie taller height on average , white privilege as theyre not seen as creepy like how indians are stereotyped to be, ie approaching girls for them would be seen as normal behaviour , while for an ethnic/ curry, we will be reported to the cops and sent to jail for being creepy. They can just use JBW to pick up ethnic girls. We don't have those privileges. Also we aren't seen as friendly because of our phenotype. It's literally not the same difficulty, so don't get fucking sad when you realise you can't compete with white men because the game is rigged so you basically can't win as an ethnic man/curry, it's just the way it is, the only thing we can do is work on ourselves and do our best to remove stereotypes about us.

You do realise bollywoods beauty standard is to look as white as possible with white features.

The more indian you look the lower you are in bollywoods standards. They actively show true indians in subservient positions to the lighter skins.

Your own country actively shames your identity.

If you colonize the beauty standards of a country you colonize the people.

How the Spanish and Portuguese had natives in South America worship statues of the virgin Mary as the ideal of what they should look like.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AcneScars and Deleted member 9344
do you hate ur own pheno
No, I've always claimed to be where I come from no matter who asks me, all the other curry guys on here cope with "people say I look italian/arab" so they start to believe it themselves which is fucking delusional.

I do acknowledge that south Asians have a lot of flaws but I don't hate my self, why hate myself for something I can't change?

Also if you ever catch me simping for a average white girl please send me on a boat personally back to india

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914 and turkproducer
No, I've always claimed to be where I come from no matter who asks me, all the other curry guys on here cope with "people say I look italian/arab" so they start to believe it themselves which is fucking delusional.

I do acknowledge that south Asians have a lot of flaws but I don't hate my self, why hate myself for something I can't change?

Also if you ever catch me simping for a average white girl please send me on a boat personally back to india
Lol nah I feel u. Also a lot of is ignorance on other peoples part, they don’t know shit about countries

That’s why I have an identity crisis as do a lot of Turks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531 and Deleted member 2403
i love being british and samurai ngl

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, .👽., Adriana Lima and 1 other person
You do realise bollywoods beauty standard is to look as white as possible with white features.

The more indian you look the lower you are.

Your own country actively shames your identity.
What you say is correct, however I do not agree with bollywood and what they do with their beauty standards.

It's still fucking wrong.

Lol nah I feel u. Also a lot of is ignorance on other peoples part, they don’t know shit about countries

That’s why I have an identity crisis as do a lot of Turks
😝

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Lolcel, eyelidcel and 1 other person
What you say is correct, however I do not agree with bollywood and what they do with their beauty standards.

It's still fucking wrong.

Doesn't matter if you agree with what they do or not.

It exists and it is what it is. There's your foundations of why indians are brainwashed into hating themselves.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Lolcel, Adriana Lima and 1 other person
Doesn't matter if you agree with what they do or not.

It exists and it is what it is. There's your foundations of why indians are brainwashed into hating themselves.
u exaggerate race pill so much it’s a bit embarrassing

If you’re 5 psl as a south asian you’ll still do good , as long as ur nt and not super manlet etc

Maybe I’m a bit biased since I haven’t experienced what it’s like to be a deathnic but you have overblown it very much

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Krxmzonzyn and Copeful
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
you’re a bit embarrassing ngl

i’m sorry you hate being half asian or whatever but stop with these underhanded comments it’s cringe asf
but you've said you hate being deathnic many times so what am i saying that is underhanded xd

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and turkproducer

U r the bigger self hating motherfuka I have ever seen.. Just rope u fckin half face avi motherfaka.. White man's spermm

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6531
Or..... curries can undergo eugenics and selective breeding for atleast 4 generations and change their lifestyle and be on the same level as atleast southern euros. That's it lmao. 80-100 years of only allowing the strongest, tallest, fittest, and best looking people to breed to completely reverse the subhumanity of centuries.

Here's the thing, as much as me and other people like me complain about being curry (because we are honestly justified, we only have this one life and were unfortunately born the worst smv race on the planet before literal abos), at the same time, I can completely understand why we are as subhuman as we are.

Lmao look at arranged marriages and allowing just ANYONE to pass on their genes, even the most subhuman looking men and women, who in a natural environment would've died off without reproducing because no one wouldve wanted to have children with them. And then on top of that each family has like 4+ children to boot? No wonder there are so many subhuman looking curries, the whole gene pool is saturated in subhuman genes! Then on top of that hindus are literal disgusting subhumans with an incredibly wierd religion and bathe in cow dung and cow piss which further gives way to more disgusting stereotypes that lower the v collective smv of ALL curries whether v they are v actually hindus or not. On top of that curries have a horrible b diet and are mostly vegan faggots that v think eating a box of chicken nugget b once a week makes it good enough, so now not only are curries genetically garbage they are nutritionally not getting enough meat and dairy to actually physically GROW UP properly, so now you know why curries are on average shorter than whites. My siblings and me grew up here in the west with a western diet and we are on par b with whites in b terms b if height.

And there is so, so much more that I can go on about, about the shit that curries do that brings down our smv but I think you get the point now. We curries here will CONTINUE to complain, because most of us curries are from the west and grew up to be actual civilized and normal human beings whos smv is literally being destroyed because of the actions of a bunch of retarded subhumans on the other side of the planet, whom the only thing we share in common with is being of similar heritage.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Krxmzonzyn, curryslayerordeath and Deleted member 8765

If you’re 5 psl as a south asian you’ll still do good , as long as ur nt and not super manlet etc

Maybe I’m a bit biased since I have experienced what it’s like to be a deathnic but you have overblown it very much
he claims to have been discriminated against several times for being ethnic

• +1
Or..... curries can undergo eugenics and selective breeding for atleast 4 generations and change their lifestyle and be on the same level as atleast southern euros. That's it lmao. 80-100 years of only allowing the strongest, tallest, fittest, and best looking people to breed to completely reverse the subhumanity of centuries.

Here's the thing, as much as me and other people like me complain about being curry (because we are honestly justified, we only have this one life and were unfortunately born the worst smv race on the planet before literal abos), at the same time, I can completely understand why we are as subhuman as we are.

Lmao look at arranged marriages and allowing just ANYONE to pass on their genes, even the most subhuman looking men and women, who in a natural environment would've died off without reproducing because no one wouldve wanted to have children with them. And then on top of that each family has like 4+ children to boot? No wonder there are so many subhuman looking curries, the whole gene pool is saturated in subhuman genes! Then on top of that hindus are literal disgusting subhumans with an incredibly wierd religion and bathe in cow dung and cow piss which further gives way to more disgusting stereotypes that lower the v collective smv of ALL curries whether v they are v actually hindus or not. On top of that curries have a horrible b diet and are mostly vegan faggots that v think eating a box of chicken nugget b once a week makes it good enough, so now not only are curries genetically garbage they are nutritionally not getting enough meat and dairy to actually physically GROW A properly.

And there is so, so much more that I can go on about, about the shit that curries do that brings down our smv but I think you get the point now. We curries here will CONTINUE to complain, because most of us curries are from the west and grew up to be actual civilized and normal human beings whos smv is literally being destroyed because of the actions of a bunch of retarded subhumans on the other side of the planet, whom the only thing we share in common with is being of similar heritage.
dnr

• +1
Reactions: AcneScars
but you've said you hate being deathnic many times so what am i saying that is underhanded xd
I’m happy with my pheno, I don’t really have any racist comments directed towards me (other than here occasionally, before they see me)

Not sure where I ever mentioned being a deathnic lol

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
U r the bigger self hating motherfuka I have ever seen.. Just rope u fckin half face avi motherfaka.. White man's spermm
Stfu salludons burner account.

"Biggest self hating motherfucker I've seen" - RYAN

he claims to have been discriminated against several times for being ethnic
he’s probably over doing it

people make jokes about each other all the time, what’s probably the case is that he wasn’t a high value man, and people saw his ethnic side and took advantage of that and made some comments towards him

but the same thing can happen to anyone, whites are treated better but i still see people make white jokes lol

• +1
Reactions: Krxmzonzyn and Copeful
I’m happy with my pheno, I don’t really have any racist comments directed towards me (other than here occasionally, before they see me)

Not sure where I ever mentioned being a deathnic lol

Maybe I’m a bit biased since I have experienced what it’s like to be a deathnic but you have overblown it very much
huh?

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot

I could be.

I just need to get my surgical plan completed before i can tell you if its race or looks is the problem.

Saying that even with a roided body + hair how im perceived in society is significantly worse throughout corona and i know its due to racism of it being an ethnic disease.

• +1
I could be.

I just need to get my surgical plan completed before i can tell you if its race or looks is the problem.

Saying that even with a roided body + hair how im perceived in society is significantly worse throughout corona and i know its due to racism of it being an ethnic disease.
i think you take it way too deep man lol

i roast my mates on the typical white jokes, shit council estate dinners and they just reply with some shit like “albo drug dealer” or occasionally “kebab”

i think you’re just over sensitive and can’t take jokes, im not saying you shouldn’t feel bad on how society treats ethnics

but a lot of that can be controlled if you turn yourself into a high smv and nt man

Chup kar ja chutiya.. Ja angrazoo ka land la madarchod
Screenshot 20210420 161408 comandroidchrome
Screenshot 20210420 161843 89
shakal dhakh chutiya

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, JizzFarmer, volcelfatcel and 2 others
Keep crying while my ethnic drug seller friends are swimming in german pussies.

As an ethnic people expect you to be a dark triad bad boy gangster. Like they expect a 10inch BBC from blacks. If you are not dark triad its over

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6531 and turkproducer
Keep crying while my ethnic drug seller friends are swimming in german pussies.
ik the joke is funny but is there any truth

i heard gl ethnics slay low class thots in germany

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
I could be.

Send me your face i will tell you if its your race

ik the joke is funny but is there any truth

i heard gl ethnics slay low class thots in germany
Its true man im not even joking😂 i legit have 2 friends who are like 170cm and slay. Wdym with low status? They bang young girls who go to school, study etc. Ofc no women who works as an lawyer will fuck them

• JFL
Its true man im not even joking😂 i legit have 2 friends who are like 170cm and slay. Wdym with low status? They bang young girls who go to school, study etc. Ofc no women who works as an lawyer will fuck them
jfl at this world

• +1

Lmao look at arranged marriages and allowing just ANYONE to pass on their genes, even the most subhuman looking men and women, who in a natural environment would've died off without reproducing because no one wouldve wanted to have children with them. And then on top of that each family has like 4+ children to boot? No wonder there are so many subhuman looking curries, the whole gene pool is saturated in subhuman genes! Then on top of that hindus are literal disgusting subhumans with an incredibly wierd religion and bathe in cow dung and cow piss which further gives way to more disgusting stereotypes that lower the v collective smv of ALL curries whether v they are v actually hindus or not. On top of that curries have a horrible b diet and are mostly vegan faggots that v think eating a box of chicken nugget b once a week makes it good enough, so now not only are curries genetically garbage they are nutritionally not getting enough meat and dairy to actually physically GROW UP properly, so now you know why curries are on average shorter than whites. My siblings and me grew up here in the west with a western diet and we are on par b with whites in b terms b if height.

I agree that curries need more dairy and protein in their life and less carbs, but genetically even with proper nutrition the average curry height would only bump up 1-2 inches more on average. 80% of height can be explained by genes, just because you're tall because of a good diet doesn't mean others will be tall.

Japanese people have one of the best diets in the world yet are short, dinka people are tall as fuck despite their inadequate diet.

All races/ethnciities weren't made the same height even if all got the same nutrition some are just genetically shorter than others

I do agree that indian women need to pick better looking male partners rather than just rich fat men who can provide money for their family an nd that arranged marriage is only gonna do worse.

The whole hindu dindu shit you wrote im not even gonna speak about because that was so overboard and too far tbh, I don't know any hindu that does that.

jfl at this world
But they look good and are low inhib + Motorcycle maxxed. But yea they couldnt get women who are higher class, but they can get GL women.

Oh and they are not curry tho, all turks, arabs etc and they are a big minority here, so girls are kinda familiar with them.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 6531
But they look good and are low inhib + Motorcycle maxxed. But yea they couldnt get women who are higher class, but they can get GL women.

Oh and they are not curry tho, all turks, arabs etc and they are a big minority here, so girls are kinda familiar with them.
Interesting

Idk what to think, I am a bit of a mutt🤣🤣🤣🤣

• JFL
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, .👽., Deleted member 6531 and 1 other person
I agree that curries need more dairy and protein in their life and less carbs, but genetically even with proper nutrition the average curry height would only bump up 1-2 inches more on average. 80% of height can be explained by genes, just because you're tall because of a good diet doesn't mean others will be tall.

Japanese people have one of the best diets in the world yet are short, dinka people are tall as fuck despite their inadequate diet.

All races/ethnciities weren't made the same height even if all got the same nutrition some are just genetically shorter than others

I do agree that indian women need to pick better looking male partners rather than just rich fat men who can provide money for their family an nd that arranged marriage is only gonna do worse.

The whole hindu dindu shit you wrote im not even gonna speak about because that was so overboard and too far tbh, I don't know any hindu that does that.
Japanese people are literally a bunch of soy cucked (they v literally consume soy in copius amounts) manlets that eat SEAFOOD. Seafood is peasant tier meat (if you can actually call it meat), that lacks any real protein. White people have better natural muscle because they eat normal farm animals like cows, chicken, turkeys, pig etc etc which is chock full of higher quality proteins compared to seafood and then on top of that white people also eat wild game as well moose, elk, deer etc which is even higher quality protein compared to farm animals. Yes height is mostly genetic, so please tell 5'8 retarded Hindu men to stop breeding with 5'0 hindu foidlets who are over half a foot shorter than them, and creating 5'6 Hindu manlets who will then proceed to reproduce with 4'11 Hindu midgets and so on and so forth thereby perpetuating this cycle for eternity. Again it's entirely the fault of hindus themselves that they are so subhuman. All my family has been relatively height matched going back 3 generations as far as I know, and now here I am at 6ft (probably even taller cause I got minor scoliosis). Me and my siblings and cousins are all considered tall or atleast above average height compared to the retarded curries back in India because our parents didn't reproduce with people who were half their height and we were raised on higher quality western diet. We DESERVE to be taller than curries back in India, because we actually put in the effort to be.

Lmao and don't play dumb with me, you hindus have much more weird and disgusting subhuman beliefs than that but I only mentioned those because that's the basic shit that everyone already knows about.

Last edited:
Bump for the ethnics and curries

Users who are viewing this thread

Back