Dear diary

Gudlifer

Gudlifer

🖕
Joined
Dec 22, 2025
Posts
7,124
Reputation
12,737
org is like my diary
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Amuzant, simematic, Resonant and 2 others
Same
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant and Gudlifer
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TGUN. and Resonant
literlly same /56
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gudlifer and Resonant
literlly same /56
The number 56 is often associated with relationships, freedom, and balance. It combines the energies of the numbers 5 and 6, representing change and nurturing, respectively, and is seen as a sign of transformation guided by love and support.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Amuzant
The number 56 is often associated with relationships, freedom, and balance. It combines the energies of the numbers 5 and 6, representing change and nurturing, respectively, and is seen as a sign of transformation guided by love and support.
yap yap chatgpt ah. Its more to do with 8 weeks imo.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gudlifer
I said WOULDNT be
Okay but they would??

Plenty of niggas get rated mtn on here bro

I live in a first world city and go to a rich private school full of chads
There are plenty of gl kids at my school
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gudlifer
Okay but they would??

Plenty of niggas get rated mtn on here bro

I live in a first world city and go to a rich private school full of chads
There are plenty of gl kids at my school
best looking guy ive seen in my life irl would be rated htn here, and no i dont live in india

this is was the best looking guy at my school and i posted him here he got rated mtn, youre saying there is guys at your school that mog this?
1790672473166
1790672479883
 
  • JFL
Reactions: TGUN.
htn??
best looking guy ive seen in my life irl would be rated htn here, and no i dont live in india

this is was the best looking guy at my school and i posted him here he got rated mtn, youre saying there is guys at your school that mog this?
View attachment 5705084View attachment 5705085
Yes nigga.

There are at least 3 people at my school who mog him.
 
htn??

Yes nigga.

There are at least 3 people at my school who mog him.
proof , because theres no way this is guy is top 2 best looking guys ive ever seen irl, and ive been to a lot of cities.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: TGUN.
proof , because theres no way this is guy is top 2 best looking guys ive ever seen irl, and ive been to a lot of cities.
no one cares about proving anything to your indian ass
 
  • JFL
Reactions: TGUN.
proof , because theres no way this is guy is top 2 best looking guys ive ever seen irl, and ive been to a lot of cities.
Yes cuz I’m just gonna post a bunch of randoms from my school and doxx myself right??
 
nothings here
Wdym


Nigga I don’t need to prove shit to u when I know im right?
Why the fuck am I telling u a fact. Then u say, “no ur wrong muh show proof”

I’m telling you right now. As a fact. There are 2-3 others who mog him
 
Wdym


Nigga I don’t need to prove shit to u when I know im right?
Why the fuck am I telling u a fact. Then u say, “no ur wrong muh show proof”

I’m telling you right now. As a fact. There are 2-3 others who mog him
ok i see them that you dont mog him dude, youre around the same level
 
Okay he terras that random

And there are 2-3 others at my school who MOG the guy I posted
dude theres absolutely no way there 2 - 3 guys at your school who mog you
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Gudlifer
dude theres absolutely no way there 2 - 3 guys at your school who mog you
Bro on everything there is

There is this one kid 2 years below me. He is a literal hhtn genetic god. He gets called “the mogger” by normies

And there this other guy who looks like salludon

I’m telling you. My school is full of rich chads
 
Bro on everything there is

There is this one kid 2 years below me. He is a literal hhtn genetic god. He gets called “the mogger” by normies

And there this other guy who looks like salludon

I’m telling you. My school is full of rich chads
well i dont know what school you go to, but in far majority of schools even in the west you would be the best looking by far
 
  • +1
Reactions: TGUN.
well i dont know what school you go to, but in far majority of schools even in the west you would be the best looking by far
any rich school has better looking people, at least one
 
  • +1
Reactions: TGUN.
well i dont know what school you go to, but in far majority of schools even in the west you would be the best looking by far
It depends

Most public schools in Australia where I’m from then yeah I probably would

But it depends what type of school ur at

Usually rich private schools full of athletes has 1 or 2 htns in the grade.
 
It depends

Most public schools in Australia where I’m from then yeah I probably would

But it depends what type of school ur at

Usually rich private schools full of athletes has 1 or 2 htns in the grade.
well in any public school you mog hard and public schools are the majority over rich schools, so i think its fair to say you would be the best looking at the average school.

living in australia must be brutal for the average guy then because ive lived in multiple cities in europe and one in us, and not to glaze but you would be top 3 best looking people ive ever seen in irl, and youre telling me where you live there are people who mogs you, crazy
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gudlifer and TGUN.

Similar threads

Thodian
Replies
3
Views
29
Askinov
Askinov
shark
Replies
7
Views
57
TheSadAlbanian
TheSadAlbanian
TheSadAlbanian
Replies
0
Views
30
TheSadAlbanian
TheSadAlbanian
2s2f
Replies
9
Views
53
lowinhibragecel
lowinhibragecel
TGUN.
Replies
4
Views
37
dhusc
dhusc

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top