DEAR INCEL/SCARED FELLOWS: When one mog all, the priggish Chads throw tantrums - "Muh!"

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
(this thread isn't for bodybuilders or thinking their height mogs ... this is for weak guys)

At one time, during the gym peak, if I didn't get goofy gestures from jealous faggots, guys, you can count on the next time I will.

Pompous covetous stares inspired tighter shirts. I was always one size larger guy. And so when my strength training began, guys were cool with me. We were all cool. Remember, I sported loose shirts. But in the locker room, ugh, having to change clothes, the other guys detected my upper body superiority. At first, the glances were dumbfounded, and "Eh, I've seen better." I absorbed those regards. I liked them! I made them mine.

The next day the shirt got tighter and the guys shut the fuck up. I lost buddies except for the professional bodybuilders, undisturbed by my musculature, but wanting me to join them. Ugh. I don't juice. They respected that prerogative. But those flimsy and chubby fucks, ugh, those looks prospered! It made me more muscular.

Learn from that story, Incels. Become SOMETHING ELSE. Use others' audacity for your prosperity!

Drunk On One GIF