Dear subhumans, be soldiers.

D

Deleted member 5927

Lurker
inb4 cope

Think about it rationally, a relentless mindset is exactly what winners have. I think as subhumans we need to change our mindset. Please, listen to what I'm saying.

Everyday I am in immense mental pain. Depression falls upon me almost daily, completely ruining my motivation and social skills as all I want to do is cry and think about how I look and how my life is raped and I'll be alone forever. But I coped myself out of this a bit by reminding myself that all winners had to put in work, all champions have a specific relentless mindset. I'm not talking about just sports, in the military, all soldiers and war heros actually existed and actually had to sit in the mud, hungry, tired, looking and feeling like shit, wanting to go home, wanting to live and not be there. But they were there, either voluntarily or forced to.

Imagine giving up like an incel on the front lines. Imagine saying "I'm going to die anyway (as we all are), I may as well just kill myself with this M-16, I'm not going to win this battle"

we would all call him a pussy ass bitch who doesn't belong on the front lines. I understand now that none of you CHOSE to be on the front lines (being incels or subhumans) but neither did some of them. And remember, like them, some of them didn't choose to be there, they were forced to.

There's really not that much difference between you and a soldier. You've both lost your lives, forced to do and be something you never wanted. You have to ascend or die, you must have a relentless mindset.

The issue is it's so fucking easy to feel the immediate pain of the moment, to find it unfathomable that you can suffer for much longer to reach your goals.

But you have to remember that the battle can be won.

Life fucked us both over, you and me, friend. But you have to look at shit the way I do. Change your mindset, you can't listen to the people on this forum because even though the site is called looksmax.me, the mentality spread around is more like losehope.me

Put in work or call yourself a pussy ass bitch.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, Deleted member 5145, Deleted member 5875 and 16 others
Native

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Baldingman1998
i guess im a pussy ass bitch for the time being

reminder that OP is 6'3

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, shaugstir, Danish_Retard and 6 others
reminder that OP is 6'3
reminder that greatest sniper of all time (white death) was 5'3"

war hero
war veteran
500+ confirmed kills in less than 3 months
got half his face blown off and still got laid

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, Deleted member 5969, WadlowMaxxing and 1 other person
Native

• +1
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful
Did not read id rather not let Zionists profit of me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, JustBeCurry and Deleted member 6695
Just kill goat herders theory is legit

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Boldandbeautiful
What will you do now op? or that's just a cool vent?

What will you do now op? or that's just a cool vent?
gymcel, save money, look past my immediate depression, have hope, blast accutane, get acne scarring treatment in the future, under eye filler, neck training.

after all that shit there's no fucking way on earth ill still be incel

• +1
Reactions: NaturalDisaster
gymcel, save money, look past my immediate depression, have hope, blast accutane, get acne scarring treatment in the future, under eye filler, neck training.

after all that shit there's no fucking way on earth ill still be incel

admire your mindset

Become muslim.

568596 50fd8a579cded086cdddf5d4feecc2eb

• WTF
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Boldandbeautiful and Deleted member 7125
568596 50fd8a579cded086cdddf5d4feecc2eb

• WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Boldandbeautiful
Joining military lesgo

https://incels.is/threads/are-soldiers-historys-greatest-cucks.107129/

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marquis and Deleted member 9699
read this in the voice of frank woods from black ops 1 for immersion

we would all call him a pussy ass bitch who doesn't belong on the front lines.
No. I would call him a smart man who's not a brainless sheep. Even the Art of War teaches to avoid fighting as often as you can.

• +1
Reactions: magnificentcel
Very true OP. Winners fix their problems and if they can't, then they accept and move on. Complaining is a female trait

https://incels.is/threads/are-soldiers-historys-greatest-cucks.107129/
rabitter
rabitter
Incel Blanquist ★★★★
2d 6h 34m
Feb 15, 2019
>repost from braincels/looksmax/lookism
low effort cope

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
No. I would call him a smart man who's not a brainless sheep. Even the Art of War teaches to avoid fighting as often as you can.
you are clearly trying to justify your depression, it seems as if you enjoy being depressed. for some strange reason, you want to believe it's over. you don't want to have to face the harsh reality that you have to actually put in immense work and try, and so you'd rather accept a mindset that allows you to be lazy.

i can see right past your words.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5145 and Hozay

Like Jordan peterson says "With life no matter what you do, you are all in. This is going to kill you. You might as well playthe most magnificent game you can while you're waiting. Becuase you do have anything better to do?"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5145
This thread reminded me how pathetic I am

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173