death Experience

SaintSchizzo

SaintSchizzo

Since we're all going to die
Every cut and puncture wound is painful but numb, and I can feel sticky things. My heart is very uncomfortable and beats very fast. My whole body is cold, because of the pile of pills I took, my stomach and intestines are constantly burning, twitching and spasming, and I keep vomiting but later I can’t vomit. I can barely feel my body curled up and squirming on the ground. Gradually, these physical sensations disappeared, and the pain and discomfort were gone. I closed my eyes and gradually became calm. At the beginning, there was a very strong sense of spatial distortion and a bunch of rapidly changing fractals. Various very complex geometric figures changed and flashed meaningfully or meaninglessly. Then I fainted, and felt that my consciousness was incorporated into an event collection space, while experiencing countless events in my life from childhood to adulthood, magnifying the details of every memory. I can't remember many details at ordinary times, but in that short period of time, it felt like my whole life was relived. The amount of information I experienced was much, much greater than that of my daily real life. The size and details of my memory bank exploded. It seemed that I could feel every question I had done and every food I had eaten, the touch of chewing, the sound of swallowing, the force of the pen tip across the paper, the weather outside the window, and the light inside the room. Every minute, every second, every day, it poured in and out at high speed at the same time. What's more amazing is that what I experienced later began to deviate more and more from my individual memory, becoming other possible me, and the bifurcation points of countless events began to diverge. One day in the summer of 2014, I bought an iPhone, a Xiaomi, and an HTC....... The world in which I smashed my books in anger in front of my parents in 2012, the world in which I ran away, the world in which I successfully committed suicide by jumping off a building that day, the world in which I endured and did nothing........ The world in which I watched TV reports on the 9/11 terrorist attacks that killed thousands of people in 2001, the world in which I watched reports on the failed 9/11 terrorist attacks and the plane crashed in the suburbs, the world in which I watched the peaceful day of 9/11 and nothing happened....... Countless lines intersect with countless event points, and countless event points spread out countless possible parallel universes from one event to another, and countless worlds form countless entities with deeper structures. Finally, I reached the divergence point where I was born in November 1995, the world in which I was born as a girl, the world in which I was born as a boy, the world in which I died in the womb, and the world in which I was born as someone who was not "me". I began to become someone else, from the people I knew around me to people from different regions and races, and began to experience the daily lives and joys and sorrows of each of them. I am a beggar on the roadside, and I am also my parents and classmates, the famous nobles of the past, present and future, and the countless silent survivors living in the farmland of the mine. Their pain, love, hate and highlights, their different lives. I am experiencing all the sorrow, killing, sin, hatred, tragedy, malice, and all the great suffering that is inhumane. But I am also aware of all the kindness and warmth. Until I completely break away from my human identity. I begin to have the experience of a tree, the perception and memory of various animals. I feel that my body has many roots spreading into the soil to absorb water and nutrients, and my branches and leaves grow upward and breathe in the sun. That feeling is too real and completely different from the human body. It is a perception and experience that I even thought I could not even imagine in the past. It is not at the level of phantom limbs at all. You can imagine that you have a few thin phantom limbs like plant branches, but it is impossible to experience the feeling of becoming a forest with a high amount of information in daily life. And it does not belong to any of the human perceptions. Just like no matter how much humans analyze the neural structure of bats through biology, they can never imagine what it is like for bats to perceive the surrounding environment through echoes and ultrasonic reflections. It is not hearing, touch, or vision. I am not just a tree or a pile of grass. I am a whole forest. Every leaf, every cell, every insect in it, the details of the wind flowing through space, and the wave transfer of electromagnetic energy can be very clearly perceived. Up to this stage, it is still a concrete experience that can be touched by human thinking, similar to the feeling of watching the video below, but it is not a third-person perspective, but becomes something in the video, and has all the subjective consciousness and feelings of these objects: https://www.zhihu.com/video/1189935251273670656 But later on, it will go beyond the level that language and human thinking can describe. I can only use words to describe the surface very reluctantly.) I became a bird, flapping my wings with the wind, the vibration of feathers, the flow of air in the body, and the feeling of security in the bird's nest are all very clear. It was fish, paramecium, jellyfish, seaweed, and single-celled organisms. The consciousness I perceived became simpler and simpler, and the feelings I could understand became more and more primitive. It was so simple that it was hard for me, an ordinary human, to imagine it. It was similar to the fact that the human subconscious occupies most of the human consciousness, but many times we cannot feel them strongly because these simple and primitive consciousnesses are submerged in the consciousness with higher intensity. People are aware of breathing and heartbeats all the time, but they cannot be felt obviously most of the time. But in this process, I felt a lot of primitive and simple consciousness, such as the consciousness of simple animals such as anorectal animals and amoeba, in great detail. Then it turned into various creatures that were not seen on the earth at all, and the scene was not the earth. I don’t know the name, I can only say that it was all kinds of strange life forms, from microorganisms to intelligent creatures to things that are far more intelligent than humans, and many of them are completely different from the current science fiction imagination of humans. Their images are completely different from the new images that I have obtained from the arrangement and combination of past knowledge and experience. They are existences that I, a human, cannot even conceive. It is very difficult for humans to just think of a four-dimensional cube and requires a lot of mathematical training, but the things or lives I have encountered are far more complex and dimensional than a simple four-dimensional cube. One of the creatures that is easier to understand and linked to human memory is that it grows hundreds of tentacles, and each one feels extremely real. There are also overly strange experiences that you have experienced nuclear explosions, supernova explosions (to be precise, you are the explosion itself), become a planet, and reflect and absorb the radiation of the surrounding stars. From visible light to invisible light, from nothing to generation to change. It is called a creature, but it is actually very different from the creature in the daily semantics. Because it is difficult to imagine what it feels like to have a creature with an infinite surface area. But I did feel it, and that feeling cannot be expressed. As for specific memories, I can only describe the creatures I have seen in our four-dimensional space-time, including mechanical life, carbon-based life similar to Earth life, and crystal life with a very long lifespan, which is just an ordinary crystalline mixture when not viewed on an extremely long time scale. But higher-dimensional life cannot be described in words, and can only be explained by the above description. Later, I felt that I had become a sphere, a rectangle, a regular polyhedron, a triangle, an infinite plane, a four-dimensional cube, a function space, a number set, the laws of physics, a world from one dimension to infinite dimensions, and a series of other overly metaphysical existences. In daily life, there are abnormal states of consciousness such as "seeing sounds and hearing colors". When I experienced all of this, it should be similar, but the scope and degree exceeded it too much. In the end, everything disappeared in an instant, and I felt that I had become an infinitely large and infinitely small existence, like an infinitely large point. There was no light, nor darkness, no color, but it seemed to be any color and figure, no concept, thinking and emotion, but it seemed to have all emotions, cognition and thinking. All possible good, all possible evil, all right, all wrong, are in me. All the objects of belief and belief. All that exist in this world and in other worlds. All those who love, are loved, hate, and are hated. All within human cognition and outside human cognition. All metaphysical and all physical. All are in me. All time becomes infinitely long and even loses the concept of time, but it seems that everything happens in just one moment. It is an eternal and infinitely small moment, and time does not exist. I feel that "I" disappeared, but I also exist. I say disappeared because I feel that "I" is neither real nor illusory, and it is close to nothingness and close to everything. I say existence because I am aware of everything. Even if it is an illusion, it is indeed in that infinite moment. In terms of subjective feelings, it can be explained in one sentence: I disappeared, and then became everything. Then after an infinitely long time, after experiencing all existence, although it seems that everything was experienced in a moment with a duration of 0. There is a consciousness/existence, or "answer", that entered my existence. It cannot be described in any language, but I must force myself to explain this moment in language. I can only describe it reluctantly like this: α: "What are you? Why is all this, what is the world, and what is existence?" Then, Ω: "I am God, Singularity, Absolute, truth, and illusion. I am all existence, and nothingness itself. Nothing has any meaning, and everything is meaning. The truth is that everything that can exist must exist, and I am you." I woke up, it was the 11th hour after I fainted, but it felt like millions of years had passed. The memory of those experiences was lost at a high speed, like a drop of water splashing from the sea, and then briefly becoming a drop of water from the sea. I became "me" again, and before the memory was completely lost, all the important information I tried my best to remember was described above. I may have accidentally touched the truth of the world (another part, because daily life is also a part of the truth). Although I used the word God here, it is actually very different from the definition of God in all religions. To put it roughly, it is something similar to OAA or "Tao", something that is neither existence nor non-existence. 3. "Metaphysics and Science Discussion Part" I am neither an idealist nor a materialist. I believe that the world of ideas is real, the world of matter is real, the relationship between them is real, and their sum is real. For some friends who think that in addition to materialism, idealism is the only philosophical viewpoint (especially on the mind-body problem), I can only say that you should learn more about contemporary philosophy, and no longer limit yourself to high school politics and postgraduate entrance examination politics. You will know that the terms materialism and idealism are rarely used in contemporary philosophy. (Materialism and idealism are not wrong, but they are limited perspectives.) There is no supernatural existence in the world. If there is, it is just an artificial division of the known and the unknown, and then adding a few terms like "god", "ghost", and "demon" to the unknown. All spiritual, conceptual, ideological, and psychological things must also be physical. Since changing the potential in the hard disk and memory can create a world of magic and swords in a sense, create Sadako and the evil demon, and affect the mental and physiological state of human beings in the form of screen electromagnetic waves and sound waves, then these things exist. Then changing the neural potential and transmitter concentration and flow of the human brain can also cause these phenomena and existence. In fact, don't mathematical formulas, physical models, language, logic and other things exist in the same way? There is no supernatural existence. However, things in the world of ideas can indeed affect the material world, and things in the material world can also act on the world of ideas, because they are essentially the same thing. Anything that can interact with matter is matter. That is to say, when a computer generates such images through a deep neural network, the computer can be aware of these images to some extent and form a very primitive perception. But it will not have extra consciousness, nor will it do extra behavior, but it can perceive. In an extreme case, a photon is also conscious. (Note that "consciousness" and "self-consciousness" are not the same concept. The difference between them is greater than that between "Lei Feng" and "Leifeng Pagoda") Many people believe that consciousness does not exist after death. For example, if you delete the game, the game will no longer exist, and the same is true for consciousness. But the game is stored information rather than the ability to store information and the ability to evolve. It corresponds to memory, not consciousness. Even if you burn a hard drive to ashes or compress it into a black hole, it still has the ability to store information and physically evolve. As long as matter exists, it can carry information and evolve. According to current scientific theories, no matter what school of thought, such as the Integrated information theory, consciousness.
Near-death experience does not mean what happens after death, but it is just what you think about from such an experience, about what existence and non-existence are. Many people think that there are a lot of people writing about near-death experience under this answer, which is not the answer to the question. I agree that in a sense it is not the answer to the question, but in a sense it is also a hint of the answer. We assume that consciousness will become nothingness after death, and regard near-death experience as a change in consciousness when the human brain experiences intense physiological reactions before consciousness completely dissipates during the death process. However, writing about near-death experience does not really explain whether consciousness can continue to exist after death, so I write about my own experience only for your reference. The purpose is not to explain where consciousness goes after death, but to simply explain what process your mind and consciousness may go through during the death process. If the cessation of heartbeat is regarded as death, the blood supply to the brain stops, and after the heart stops, there is still a period of time when biological activity can be maintained. In this short period of time, the release of neurotransmitters in the brain is very different from that in daily life, and what each person's consciousness will experience in this process may be different. (Many people use the answers to this question about consciousness after death, such as fainting due to hypoglycemia (???), or waking up without memory during surgical anesthesia. I don’t think that’s very good. Because more than half of the people in the comment area have memories of near-death experiences after anesthesia and accidents, while the other part has no memory of near-death experiences after waking up. Whether there are memories after surviving a near-death experience and what you experience when you die are two independent and unrelated events.) Most people agree that after the human body is completely dead physiologically, the brain will no longer retain the memory of the human before death, but this is different from how strong the torrent of consciousness you will experience when you die, and how exaggerated "hallucinations" you will experience. They are two different things and do not contradict each other. In addition to the problem of memory preservation after accidents and anesthesia, the brain has its own set of mechanisms to determine whether it is about to die. When it is judged that the risk of death is relatively high, it will automatically start a special physiological operation mode, and many neurotransmitters and hormones will be released many times more than usual (not every way of death will be like this. If you die in the center of a nuclear explosion, you should skip this step directly, but most people have a higher probability of experiencing all of this in the conventional way of death.). So it is not that you fainted due to low blood sugar, or that you slept for a day due to food poisoning, that you can call yourself a "near-death experience". Why do many children with high fevers and drowning also have some of the experiences I described? A guess, not necessarily correct, is that the infant mortality rate has only dropped in the last hundred years or so. In the past, infants were very likely to die from some minor accidents or diseases that we think of. Therefore, due to the mechanism engraved in the DNA, the brain's judgment of the risk of death in infants will be much lower than that of adults, and it is easier to activate the brain's near-death mode. Adults rarely have such near-death phenomena when they have high fevers. Therefore, even if there is complete nothingness after death, before reaching nothingness, what I experienced will be experienced in part or in full in different forms in the brains of many people. As an aside, what do you think absolute nothingness is? Nothingness and existence cannot exist independently of each other. The limit of existence is "the set of all sets of existence" (including this set itself. This statement will lead to the paradox of classical set theory. Just understand the meaning behind the words. Language is just a tool). We call it [all], then [all] is everything. It cannot add anything, nor can it subtract anything, nor can it become bigger or smaller. Everything we can know has properties such as "changeability" and "extensibility". Even the physical laws and mathematical laws that humans can know are the same (these rules are human induction and reasoning cognition, not the "whole" itself as the entity behind the law). The old laws derive new laws, and the reductionist laws extend to the higher-level irreducible laws (refer to P. W. Anderson's "More is different"). From the basic physical laws at the bottom, it extends to large social structures such as humans. From the singularity to the current universe, from birth to death. From a chair to the world. The only two things that do not have such properties are "whole" and the other is absolute nothingness. "Absolute existence" is "absolute nothingness". When the absolute is experienced from the relative perspective of the inside, something exists. The thing that people call "whole" or "everything" has no possibility of "experiencing" anything because it cannot be increased or decreased or changed. And because there is nothing outside of it, and because it lacks any relativity, it has no existence due to the absence of relativity, and the only experience of "whole" itself is absolute nothingness. "Is nothingness something that can be increased?" ——————Haruki Murakami, "Kafka on the Shore" Can people really reach absolute nothingness after death? We who are born from nothingness, we transform from the "nothingness" before birth to the existence of us. Is it different from us who are "one" from "whole"? We who are small existences before death, transform into nothingness after death. How is it different from us who become "whole" from "one"? When you reach "whole", you have also reached nothingness. As the eternal and all-powerful "whole", it cannot change, and as the absolute nothingness that is the opposite of all existence, both are separated from time and are outside of time. From a subjective experience, when a person's consciousness reaches nothingness after death, the moment when the duration is 0, another creature is immediately born from nothingness. It can even be that at the moment of reaching nothingness after death, one wakes up from the dream of another life that has reached the point of nothingness in a deep sleep. "I wonder if Zhou dreamed that he was a butterfly or if the butterfly dreamed that he was Zhou?" All life gains new life at the moment of death. Who am I, where do I come from, and where do I go? Coming from nothingness and going to nothingness, the process in between is all the possible [ones] in [the whole]. Or it can be said that between the two points of nothingness and nothingness, all the possible path curves. Every human being, every flower, every cloud, every star, every universe, every molecule. The truth of reincarnation and existence is like this. Life and death, the whole and the one, existence and nothingness. Do you remember Feynman's single electron ergodic hypothesis? There is only one electron in the universe, which shuttles back and forth in time and space, and the phenomenon shows the existence of many electrons. How to understand Feynman's "single electron universe" hypothesis? From the infinite past to the infinite future, there is only [one] circulating outside of time and appearing within time, and so on, so there is something called the world. "God" is an abused term. If it is used to refer to the ultimate of all things, including all information and all past, future and all realities, and omniscient and omnipotent (there is no perfect goodness. Having the attribute of perfect goodness means cutting off all evil, which is not worthy of being "perfect"). Then in essence, whether it exists or not, it is correct.

• JFL
Reactions: itsoverforyouboyo
Not a single fucking word

• JFL
Reactions: cannotbeasked and bluntmullet
Can you boil this down into like 2 sentences

Happy Upside Down GIF by ACKO India

Like this? Sorry didn’t read nigger cuck

• So Sad
Reactions: FreakShowCel