Death

BearBoy

BearBoy

ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ
I accept killings of children who are LGBT, who do tiktoks, who are degenerate, I accept painful death to women who are femenists, whores, and accept degeneracy.

I hate faggots and cucks they deserve their eyes stabbed, skinned alive and then set on fire and finally their limbs cut off while they are burning. Throw them in the volcano

Women are objects who deserve to be raped, whenever my cock wants to.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 23239, currylightskin and 8 others
Jews... words cant describe what i would do to them.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member, rand anon and 4 others
@Xangsane Get rid of your whore sister and family

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Just no. I don't agree with this at all.

• WTF
Reactions: BearBoy
Another day another sandnigger

Sandniggers and jews, you both are the same shit.

Images 1

This is OP btw

Same. Let me tell you what I think.

Any woman who has seen a cock should be raped and killed brutally. Any faggots or cucks should suck my cock and choke on my cum until they die. And I promote and encourage suicide and wish a girl can slit her throat today as I type this. And you can think the same thing if you please.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, BrahminBoss, Birdcell and 2 others

Mogged by north caucasian mixed pamirid mogger, you jews are disgusting degenerate faggots who ruined europe and america, even your women are disgusting big nosed goblins

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member and Deleted member 15827
View attachment 1639578

Mogged by north caucasian mixed turanid mogger, you jews are disgusting degenerate faggots who ruined europe and america, even your women are disgusting big nosed goblins
Ok, how's your German, dummkopf? Disgusting fascist. Suck my long, juicy jew cock

Ok, how's your German, dummkopf? Disgusting fascist. Suck my long, juicy jew cock
The only thing that is long and fat is your nose and my dick in your mother ass

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
4F720735 42CE 40F8 B019 EA01C8A38F6C
Pussy eating murderer

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 15827 and BearBoy
Im also a jew killer machine, i feed their big noses to pigs they think its carrots
Crunchy carrots, full of blood and guts! Stupid fuck, let’s rip some balls off, let’s get our cocks juicy and dripping to fuck.

• Love it
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Crunchy carrots, full of blood and guts! Stupid fuck, let’s rip some balls off, let’s get our cocks juicy and dripping to fuck.
Once you're a moderator I hope you ban anyone that criticizes me, the ultimate superior mogger.

• +1
@Alexanderr exactly when will I become mod next week? Which day?

@Alexanderr exactly when will I become mod next week? Which day?
Swallow my dick whole and i'll get you fast tracked. Me and @Alexanderr are both jews, we stick together

• JFL
You're a very odd and hateful person. You're destined for a terrible life unfortunately! Trust me, no one that could write something like that even as a joke can be remotely fulfilled and happy.

Swallow my dick whole and i'll get you fast tracked. Me and @Alexanderr are both jews, we stick together
im a jew too

• +1
Reactions: ropemax
up

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy
  • JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore and BearBoy