Death

N

Norwooder

Master
How do any of you guys do studying or go to uni after knowing the black pill stuff and knowing you copped the short end of the stick. Studying feels like death, the only times I feel good are when I'm with friends, drinking, talking and having intimacy with a girl, and playing sport. I must find a way to get paid for doing this stuff otherwise ill kms, studying is the worst, can you believe people are out here working 9-5 every single day, cannot imagine the pain of a 35 year old incel coming home on a Monday night after work to an empty apartment or house, like your life literally has no purpose, no one wants you here, the only person who cares about you is your boss cos u are making him money, and mate two close friends. Disgustingly sad

I am not lol.
Dropped out, jfl don't even have an IQ for uni

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder
I am not lol.
Dropped out, jfl don't even have an IQ for uni
Same, I studied my ass off and averaged 60%, incredibly sad. Life is meant to be hard you aren't meant to have to fight.

Life is pointless for the incel man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275 and Norwooder
I went from being a top 1% straight A student till I was 19yo (132IQ) to becoming a NEET from 20-24yo. I realized its all pointless because I am ugly and also mentally ill due to past abuse.

Lifting heavy objects in a gym 4 times a week has done more for my happiness and well-being than studying hard for my entire life to end up in a cleanroom trying to improve the efficiency of solar panels by 0.12534% by using perovskite crystals. Fucking wageslave cope can fuck off.

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder
I went from being a top 1% straight A student till I was 19yo (132IQ) to becoming a NEET from 20-24yo. I realized its all pointless because I am ugly and also mentally ill due to past abuse.

Lifting heavy objects in a gym 4 times a week has done more for my happiness and well-being than studying hard for my entire life to end up in a cleanroom trying to improve the efficiency of solar panels by 0.12534% by using perovskite crystals. Fucking wageslave cope can fuck off.
Feels bro, studying is no life
Studying is for the undesirable male

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275