Deathnics: "Latinas > HAPAS/Asians because they are closer to European culture" (even though Amerindians and Asians are the same genetically)

Xangsane

Xangsane

Debby's coming to steal BBC from Beryl
Title @try2beme @TheTakeoverHasBegun

They choose sluttiness, single mothers and trash over high IQ/HQNP even though they're genetically similar.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Graham, Deleted member 28896 and 4 others
@marauder @HeightPilledum

• +1
Reactions: kebab and HeightPilledum
You literally wrote that argument yourself then put it in quotes you fucking schizoid

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, aspiringexcel, Graham and 8 others
Go ahead and quote yourself retard

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, HerpDerpson, Deleted member 28896 and 1 other person
They really aren't the same genetically lol.

It sounds like you don't know much about population genetics but they're only about as close as an Arab is to a swede

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, Deleted member 28896, WanderingBurro and 2 others
@SonOfDarkseid

• +1
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid
They really aren't the same genetically lol.

It sounds like you don't know much about population genetics but they're only about as close as an Arab is to a swede

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212, sportsmogger, Heinrich Schmidt and 4 others
You're trying to argue against Pajeets, incels, /pol/cels and white-worshipping brownoids
Don't even bother with them

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, aspiringexcel, sportsmogger and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum
Title @try2beme @TheTakeoverHasBegun

They choose sluttiness, single mothers and trash over high IQ/HQNP even though they're genetically similar.

But somehow Latinas look better than HAPA's why?

But somehow Latinas look better than HAPA's why?
no they don't
it's your deathic brain
"TEE HEE THEY ARE CLOSER TO WHITENESS ASIAN CULTURAL FAILO"

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
no they don't
it's your deathic brain
"TEE HEE THEY ARE CLOSER TO WHITENESS ASIAN CULTURAL FAILO"
I've seen better looking Latinas then HAPA's, it's cause Latinas are more mixed and diverse you gook worshipper

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
@HeightPilledum this user is deathnic
Literally just telling you the truth, Latinas can be triracial as well, they're more mixed, hence more attractive, sometimes HAPAS just look full gook

I've seen better looking Latinas then HAPA's, it's cause Latinas are more mixed and diverse you gook worshipper
Literally just telling you the truth, Latinas can be triracial as well, they're more mixed, hence more attractive, sometimes HAPAS just look full gook

take the trash over class (though latinas are hot)

• JFL
Reactions: flippasav and sportsmogger
what are you
Black? Brown?

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Ricky212 and sportsmogger
what are you
Black? Brown?
Black, I like Asians too but I haven't seen any attractive HAPAS, I have one in my class but they just look Asian

all foids are sluts over if you are too low iq to realize that

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Black, I like Asians too but I haven't seen any attractive HAPAS, I have one in my class but they just look Asian
I knew it
Blacks worship Latinas because of "muh whiteness" and "muh closer to Europeans" EVEN THOUGH MESTIZAS AND HAPAS ARE THE SAME

• JFL
I knew it
Blacks worship Latinas because of "muh whiteness" and "muh closer to Europeans" EVEN THOUGH MESTIZAS AND HAPAS ARE THE SAME
? I don't worship Latinas, I'm literally telling you the reason why, they just look better because they're more mixed LOL

I knew it
Mestizas and Hapas are not the same lol

Mestizas and Hapas are not the same lol
yes they are
One is more likely to be hqnp/classy
The other is likely to be a single mother that black and brown men thirst over (and choose anyway because they're insecure about being seen with Asians)

• JFL
? I don't worship Latinas, I'm literally telling you the reason why, they just look better because they're more mixed LOL
Whatever you say
Black and brown (non passing) man moment

• JFL
  • JFL
yes they are
One is more likely to be hqnp/classy
The other is likely to be a single mother that black and brown men thirst over (and choose anyway because they're insecure about being seen with Asians)
Not insecure to be seen around Asians....

You're trying to argue against Pajeets, incels, /pol/cels and white-worshipping brownoids
Don't even bother with them
of course the latina worshipper is black

• JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum and sportsmogger
  • JFL
  • JFL
Translation: Stop putting words in my mouth
Typical deathnic preference: white blonde, MENA, Latina (as long as the latter two pass as white)

Yes, even if the Latina and Asian/HAPA look the same

No visibly brown, mulatta-passing or black MENA!

= insecure

• JFL
I like visibly mixed looking MENA/Latina but deathnics always seem to refer to those with mostly European features.
I'm East African, so I prefer MENA over Asian, Mulatta over Asian and I prefer Indians over East Asians, it's just a culture thing.

• +1
Whilst we're both mixed mongoloids it'd be the same as saying someone who's half Indian is the same as someone who's half Anglo because they're both caucasoid. We're quite different. Most first nations wouldn't really pass as any kind of Asian except for maybe the Inuit way up north.

I don't know who mogs. Would maybe say hapas for what's usually better colouring.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and sportsmogger
I'm East African, so I prefer MENA over Asian, Mulatta over Asian and I prefer Indians over East Asians, it's just a culture thing.
makes sense, I assumed African American

• JFL
Typical deathnic preference: white blonde, MENA, Latina (as long as the latter two pass as white)

Yes, even if the Latina and Asian/HAPA look the same

No visibly brown or black MENA to see!

= insecure
Stop putting words in my mouth Xangsane 😡 we've talked before, remember

• +1
Stop putting words in my mouth Xangsane 😡 we've talked before, remember
So sorry man.
Nah, I'm not African American
I gotcha
NGL I used to like Latinas a lot before as a teen but after I learnt they tend to be promiscuous I really only see them as sexy and nothing more. Even though they do have higher SMV than say an Indian

• JFL
So sorry man.

I gotcha
NGL I used to like Latinas a lot before as a teen but after I learnt they tend to be promiscuous I really only see them as sexy and nothing more. Even though they do have higher SMV than say an Indian
It's okay, I don't like Latinas as well but in my opinion they are better looking than East Asians

• JFL
Whilst we're both mixed mongoloids it'd be the same as saying someone who's half Indian is the same as someone who's half Anglo because they're both caucasoid. We're quite different. Most first nations wouldn't really pass as any kind of Asian except for maybe the Inuit way up north.

I don't know who mogs. Would maybe say hapas for what's usually better colouring.
better colouring contrast and less likely to be trashy
hence for LTR, MENAs/Asians/mixed women (of most mixed backgrounds) mog

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
Obviously, I have been saying it since my beginnings in the forum since the beginning of 2020
They are all 2 PSL and they are 4'11 in Latam and they have IQ of 70 and they are poor but they are ultra NT and the girls go to parties to get drunk every weekend since they are 11 years old, and they get pregnant and continue with that style of life
Amnesia would be incel here alv

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun
Death to all gook foids
Suuuuiiiiii

• JFL
Squishy fogs

• +1