Debate with oldcel dating redpill coach

no it wasn't

as crazy as it sounds

there was once a time (before you 2023fags invaded and ruined this site) where this was a very obscure and niche/tight knit internet subculture that was nearly impossible for the average person to reach
my name was uglymug

i found this site from astrosky mewing tutorial and i joined in 2021

no it wasnt u fucking retard, every fitness board was blackpilled as fuck and talked about midface ratios and chin and browridge, even my dad used bodybuilding.com from 2005-2012 or some shit
2023cell cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters, Costcosuperstore, yeeyeeslayer and 1 other person
no it wasn't

as crazy as it sounds

there was once a time (before you 2023fags invaded and ruined this site) where this was a very obscure and niche/tight knit internet subculture that was nearly impossible for the average person to reach
bro theres NYT and guardian articles about it, most ppl think its random jargon but ppl have heard abt it

• +1
Reactions: Carv, Costcosuperstore, yeeyeeslayer and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: mug and yeeyeeslayer

Jfl he tried to say looks dont matter then admitted I will slay way more and have a better life in the same sentence

he framemogged u hard tho

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
no it wasnt u fucking retard, every fitness board was blackpilled as fuck and talked about midface ratios and chin and browridge, even my dad used bodybuilding.com from 2005-2012 or some shit
forums aren't mainstream lol, the blackpill existed in those days sure but you can't compare this to the way it's spreading like wilfire on tiktok where literally everyone is

just because the blackpill was discussed on some obscure shithole of a bodybuilding forum in the darkest corner of the interwebs in 2005, doesn't mean the blackpill was mainstream then:lul:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters, ChadL1te and autistic_tendencies
Nigga built an entire career from cutting his face open

Jfl he tried to say looks dont matter then admitted I will slay way more and have a better life in the same sentence

How old are you?

damn ur pretty articulate
a minute in he says u mog him lifewise
not even 2 minutes into the vid the redpiller debunked himself jfl u cant make this shit up

• JFL
Reactions: greycel and <6PSLcel
damn ur pretty articulate
thanks bro i try
How old are you?
forums aren't mainstream lol, the blackpill existed in those days sure but you can't compare this to the way it's spreading like wilfire on tiktok where literally everyone is

just because the blackpill was discussed on some obscure shithole of a bodybuilding forum in the darkest corner of the interwebs in 2005, doesn't mean the blackpill was mainstream then:lul:
I used those boards before i started posting here like 2 months ago

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and PrinceLuenLeoncur

redpill guy gonna cope i know it

• +1

You're legit the only thing rn keeping this forum alive jfl

• Love it
this guy is such a goon saying "when I get rich I will do blah blah blah nonsense" at like 45. Does he actually think his channel will blow up?

• JFL
Reactions: Carv and Clavicular

"clavicular" LMFAO bro looks sloped af. Where r the clavicles?

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Carv, i_love_roosters and jinnu
looks are important but they arent absolutely everything especially for ltrs demeanor matters much more. If your good looking but act like a bitch it wont last long trust me if youre reading this you can get a gf bro its not that hard

• +1
Reactions: SomaliMax and ReadBooksEveryday