debloat waterpulling

shieldzz

shieldzz

is this shit legit or troll

and then when people say legit idk if they're trolling. one of these days im actually gonna end up overing myself even more bc of one of those threads that ends up being a troll

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel, LooksThinker, anactualdude and 2 others
I did it and it pulled out nothing

• So Sad
Reactions: LooksThinker, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and pneumocystosis
I think it's honestly a troll, I couldn't find any information on the internet about it

The only thing that comes close is buccal fat removal, but that's not dependent on water bloat nor on your bf

I think it's honestly a troll, I couldn't find any information on the internet about it

The only thing that comes close is buccal fat removal, but that's not dependent on water bloat nor on your bf
Pneumo has been waterpulling for ages, before the tiktok invasion. He mentioned it in a thread like a year ago but not in detail. It's legit if you do it right.
Many obscure gems have been lost since the 2018 lookism days

• +1
Reactions: reptiles and pneumocystosis
Pneumo has been waterpulling for ages, before the tiktok invasion. He mentioned it in a thread like a year ago but not in detail. It's legit if you do it right.
Many obscure gems have been lost since the 2018 lookism days
Then why I wasn't able to find any information about it on the internet?

Even if it's a gem, there should be at least some information unless it has another name

do a vid of u doing it and post it

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis
Everyone has subcutaneous fat in their face:
This is NOT to be confused with buccal fat:
Subcutaneous fat lies directly under the skin, whereas buccal fat lies under the subcutaneous fat and zygomatic arch and process (as shown in the diagram)

"The buccal fat pad is an encapsulated, mass of specialized fatty tissue, the volume of which varies throughout life. It is distinct from subcutaneous fat." (Katre et al. 2018)

When the body fails to maintain fluid, the subcutaneous tissues store it and become bloated. In order to remove water retention, you can either burn the fat entering a caloric deficit + cardio, manually pull the fluid out (waterpulling), or balance your fluid levels in the body (get your kidneys fixed)

The method works, I see why it wouldn't, because you are manually removing the water stored in the tissues. This is just like facial fillers but reversed.

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, Deleted member 28774 and pneumocystosis