Should I inject fat dissolvers at 15?

idkwhattodo

idkwhattodo

Iron
Currently focusing on heightmaxxing but I need to lean my face down. Low Iq or worth it?

Any advice? Thinking about lemon bottle with pneumo’s guide or looking at this one

Link any other helpful threads as well and any side effects I should look out for

focus on heightmaxxing and moneymaxxing, thats it, fat pads change with age so be patient.

• +1
Reactions: tempelcat4, alekspolska88, hallo and 1 other person
Currently focusing on heightmaxxing but I need to lean my face down. Low Iq or worth it?

Any advice? Thinking about lemon bottle with pneumo’s guide or looking at this one

Link any other helpful threads as well and any side effects I should look out for
yea definitely

i am soon

stfu faggot
When you get gangrene in your face from doing cosmetic procedures on yourself, I’m going to be laughing.

• +1
Reactions: reek
Just don’t fuck up and get necrosis

just wait until ur done growing

• +1
Reactions: reek
Bump cuz I need to know if it could have any negative effects on heightmaxxing 😭

Bump cuz I need to know if it could have any negative effects on heightmaxxing 😭
not about height its just that ur not done with puberty so just wait until ur 20 and see if you still have stubborn fat pads bc they change with age

im 14 and just ordered lipolab JFL
Just do it bro, it doesn't fucking matter.

if ur hesitating to do it just give up. you wont ascend

if ur hesitating to do it just give up. you wont ascend
I’ll do it in a second bro. 😭 I’m fine with the needles and I’m already on stuff. Genuinely just wondering if it can affect heightmaxxing or have negative effects on development

I’ll do it in a second bro. 😭 I’m fine with the needles and I’m already on stuff. Genuinely just wondering if it can affect heightmaxxing or have negative effects on development
why would fat dissolvers impact height development dude? just check the ingredients and see for ur self

@idkwhattodo heres chatgpts answer

LipoLab is a brand of fat-dissolving injections, often used for aesthetic body contouring to reduce localized fat deposits. It contains phosphatidylcholine and deoxycholate, which break down fat cells. There is no evidence to suggest that these treatments affect overall growth, particularly in height, as they are intended for localized fat reduction rather than systemic treatments that could influence growth hormones or growth plates.

what a fucking retard. this site has ruined a generation of kids

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff and elemanzelvadre
what a fucking retard. this site has ruined a generation of kids
nobodys a retard youre just a high inhib cuck whos ngmi

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
When you get gangrene in your face from doing cosmetic procedures on yourself, I’m going to be laughing.
@n9wiff Could this realistically happen

• +1
  • +1
yes go ahead you have nothing to lose, just watch some tutorials in youtube and youre ready