Debloating Plan for Today

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Gonial angle pilled.
Since I have an event, i’ll need to be debloated in approx 12h.

1- 6.5 g of potassium (i’ll take them separately since they always lead me to shit for hours, obviously i’m talking about pure potassium)

2- 5+ L of water, I’ll finish this gallon I have here and drink more if I can.

3- Low to no Carbs and sodium, idk if it’ll make that big of a difference in just 12h but fuck it.

4- Coffee and Icing my face before leaving tonight to go out, always helps me squeeze out that little bit of water retention out of my face.

5- Cigarettes, unironically helps me, could be placebo tho.

If you have any suggestions please share, I don’t have access to drugs rn so I can’t take Furosemide.

• +1
Reactions: j05, BootySniffer69, coispet and 1 other person
masteron and hctz daily mogs

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
my plan is to eat 2 bags of doritoes

• JFL
Reactions: kanyewestglazer and PseudoMaxxer
skipping meals and 30 min walk debloat me like crazy on top of all the other things ofc

• +1
skipping meals and 30 min walk debloat me like crazy on top of all the other things ofc
i’m skipping lunch and i’ll go for a 30 min walk

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie

1- 6.5 g of potassium (i’ll take them separately since they always lead me to shit for hours, obviously i’m talking about pure potassium)

3- Low to no Carbs and sodium, idk if it’ll make that big of a difference in just 12h but fuck it.

4- Coffee and Icing my face before leaving tonight to go out, always helps me squeeze out that little bit of water retention out of my face.

If you have any suggestions please share, I don’t have access to drugs rn so I can’t take Furosemide.
diuretics, test, masteron, arimidex + calorie deficit will lean you out very very good

• +1
Cocaine

• +1

what event

• Woah
Sounds like plan, chief

• Love it
good stuff
when i fast for at least 20 hours while drinking coffee, nic gum, green tea, working out and taking electrolytes my face gets debloated asf
at school i just watch my friend eat junk food and get bloated as the day progresses jfl

• +1
Reactions: PSLdemigod and PseudoMaxxer
should've started earlier retard