Debloating : what Carbs to avoid/consume?

D

Descargue96

Iron
Hey bros, so i was researching a lot about this topic, i gathered the next knowledge :
We need to avoid high glucemyc index Carbs, thats the only thing i know (about Carbs)
What Carbs we need to avoid to avoid bloating, and what carbs can we consume instead?

I know we need to avoid pasta and bread

And we can consume quinoa

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Actually carbs with the highest glycemic load (sugars) are the best, but in very low quantity. You should avoid carbs with low GI, starchy foods with lots of fiber. Nothing bloats you as much as grains (especially gluten) and legumes

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Seth Walsh, Aesthetics_III and 1 other person
Actually carbs with the highest glycemic load (sugars) are the best, but in very low quantity. You should avoid carbs with low GI, starchy foods with lots of fiber. Nothing bloats you as much as grains (especially gluten)
Thank you very much! One last question, what carb foods would you recommend more? I misunderstood a lil bit, the best are high glycemic but in low amounts, and we should avoid low glycemic, so, what carbs are best ti eat on a daily basis? 🙌🏻

I’m eating banana and potatoes because they have a lot of potassium which is good to debloat

Don’t listen to the advice of high IG, they’ll make you fat, and thus your face fat. You could eat them in a very low quantity, the problem is that it won’t satisfy you and you’ll end up eating much more. And this is even more escalated by the fact that they’ll make you more hungry because of the peak of insulin caused

Actually carbs with the highest glycemic load (sugars) are the best, but in very low quantity. You should avoid carbs with low GI, starchy foods with lots of fiber. Nothing bloats you as much as grains (especially gluten) and legumes
I think sugars have lower GI than starch ( pure glucose)