Debloating with Papabakvet

D

Deleted member 6873

Before starting this you need to be sub 15/14% bodyfat.
Above those numbers all "bloat" could very well be fat.

What can you achieve with this?
I lost the majority of all my bloat from stuffing my self during this vacation and barely exercising, within 2 days.

Part 1 Drink, Drink, DRINK!

Upping my water intake is immensely helped me with losing bloat, i'd say aim for 3-4L of water per day.

Part 2, Sodium and Potassium.
You should increase your potassium intake and decrease sodium intake if it's high HOWEVER do not go completely zero on the sodium, you'll feel shit on it.
As for potassium, you should be aiming for a 2:1 potassium to sodium ratio.

You can get potassium from foods (bananas being one of them) and just as an OTC supplement.

Part 3 C.A.R.B.S.
Lowering my carb intake has definitely helped me lose bloat. Especially combined with exercise.
Now you can either go KETO, which usually means a carb intake that is 20g or lower. Or low carb, which can vary anywhere from 50g to 100g max.
If you choose to go low carb instead of keto i'd suggest getting enough protein and fat in from energy. How many carbs you can eat during "low carb" or in general depends imo mostly on how active you are. Someone who does weight training and cycles everyday can eat a lot more carbs and food in general than someone who sits inside and does jackshit 24/7.

What helped me so far with snacks etc are low carb snacks, so far i only bought it from the Atkins brand and they're great.
But if it says polyols on the label look a bit further, certain polyols are quite close to normal sugar so they'll still end up having carbs in them unlike others.

Part 4 Magnesium Citrate.
This has helped me a big amount with my bloating issues.
Magnesium Citrate works by pulling into your stool. While this seems all fine and dandy i must warn you that too much can have it's downsides and everyone has a different sweetspot for their dosage. My sweetspot is 400mg, if i go higher (which i did for a week lol) i ended up pissing out of my ass everytime i had to poop.

Part 5 Dandelion and Diuretcs.
A supplement i can recommend 100% is Dandelion Extract, be it in capsules or in tea form.
This stuff turns me into a pissing machine.

For the diuretics. part i'd suggest just sticking to buying dandelion extract capsules or other things that debloat.
Regular OTC "waterpills" did jackshit. The other GOAT diuretics are things like HCTZ and Bumetanide. However those things aren't exactly healthy in the long run.

Part 6 Last but not least, exercise.
Exercising will massively help you lose a lot of bloat due to the fact that you deplete you body of glycogen and sweat a lot.
Bloat or not i think you should have a healthy active lifestyle anyway.

@Nisse @Patrick Baitman @xdxdxnice1 @Bewusst @maxmendietta @sytyl @Gargantuan @TRUE_CEL @Sikkunt23 @MoeZart @xefo69 @malignant @Mohamad @JizzFarmer @Julius @yolojetrollo @SteveRogers @Lev Peshkov @MoeZart

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, Zyros, MogTheMogger and 27 others
maxmendietta

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2733, Lev Peshkov, JizzFarmer and 1 other person
Quality thread ! . Bookmarked and will read later

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, SteveRogers, sytyl and 1 other person
Great thread, read the whole thing.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lars, Lev Peshkov, sytyl and 1 other person
I need musclessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 6873
great thread OP, you are truly a savior

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Lev Peshkov, sytyl and 2 others
I need musclessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
than take these condiments with your low carb wrap.
Spicy sweet Testosterone Enenthate together with Sweet and Salty Anavar

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and JizzFarmer
How effective was dandelion tea would you say? How did you use it? How often/what dosage etc.

• +1
How effective was dandelion tea would you say? How did you use it? How often/what dosage etc.
I just drink atleast 1 cup everday. Dont know the exact dosage tbh but 1 cup makes me piss alot ngl
Matcha and Green Tea can have a debloating effect aswell but this works 100x better tbh

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and sytyl

Jokes aside, good thread :)

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Tyronecell, Julius, Lev Peshkov and 1 other person
thanks bro

Frogking

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 6873
how important is dandelion extract? i do all the others except potassium

• +1
how important is dandelion extract? i do all the others except potassium
From my personal experience it's a VERY good natural diuretic.
It makes me piss alot tbh. But i do remember 1 person saying it did barely anything for them (atleast the tea) however in most online shops you could buy the tea and extract capsules for quite cheap so its worth a try tbh.

It's currently out of stock but i bought my tea here

(EU only if im correct)

• +1
Reactions: Euclidd and Lev Peshkov
Good thread. I'm already skinny and I don't want to look anorexic after this tbhtbh

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Good thread. I'm already skinny and I don't want to look anorexic after this tbhtbh
so far most changes were in my face + abs were finally visible again despite piss poor training.
Dont worry about looking anorexic since you're not in a deficit

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Patrick Baitman
@RODEBLUR GTFIH

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, malignant and Deleted member 6873
@RODEBLUR GTFIH
He truly must have the shittiest.
Diet, Hormonal Profile and Fat distribution to be bloated at fucking 88lbs

My 121lbs skeleton ass is less bloated lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RODEBLUR, Lev Peshkov and malignant
over for all of us if he reads this thread
currently shivering
imagine being auschwitzmaxxed yet having a face the size of the average american :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tyronecell, Lev Peshkov, Sikkunt23 and 1 other person
Before starting this you need to be sub 15/14% bodyfat.
Above those numbers all "bloat" could very well be fat.

What can you achieve with this?
I lost the majority of all my bloat from stuffing my self during this vacation and barely exercising, within 2 days.

Part 1 Drink, Drink, DRINK!

Upping my water intake is immensely helped me with losing bloat, i'd say aim for 3-4L of water per day.

Part 2, Sodium and Potassium.
You should increase your potassium intake and decrease sodium intake if it's high HOWEVER do not go completely zero on the sodium, you'll feel shit on it.
As for potassium, you should be aiming for a 2:1 potassium to sodium ratio.

You can get potassium from foods (bananas being one of them) and just as an OTC supplement.

Part 3 C.A.R.B.S.
Lowering my carb intake has definitely helped me lose bloat. Especially combined with exercise.
Now you can either go KETO, which usually means a carb intake that is 20g or lower. Or low carb, which can vary anywhere from 50g to 100g max.
If you choose to go low carb instead of keto i'd suggest getting enough protein and fat in from energy. How many carbs you can eat during "low carb" or in general depends imo mostly on how active you are. Someone who does weight training and cycles everyday can eat a lot more carbs and food in general than someone who sits inside and does jackshit 24/7.

What helped me so far with snacks etc are low carb snacks, so far i only bought it from the Atkins brand and they're great.
But if it says polyols on the label look a bit further, certain polyols are quite close to normal sugar so they'll still end up having carbs in them unlike others.

Part 4 Magnesium Citrate.
This has helped me a big amount with my bloating issues.
Magnesium Citrate works by pulling into your stool. While this seems all fine and dandy i must warn you that too much can have it's downsides and everyone has a different sweetspot for their dosage. My sweetspot is 400mg, if i go higher (which i did for a week lol) i ended up pissing out of my ass everytime i had to poop.

Part 5 Dandelion and Diuretcs.
A supplement i can recommend 100% is Dandelion Extract, be it in capsules or in tea form.
This stuff turns me into a pissing machine.

For the diuretics. part i'd suggest just sticking to buying dandelion extract capsules or other things that debloat.
Regular OTC "waterpills" did jackshit. The other GOAT diuretics are things like HCTZ and Bumetanide. However those things aren't exactly healthy in the long run.

Part 6 Last but not least, exercise.
Exercising will massively help you lose a lot of bloat due to the fact that you deplete you body of glycogen and sweat a lot.
Bloat or not i think you should have a healthy active lifestyle anyway.

@Nisse @Patrick Baitman @xdxdxnice1 @Bewusst @maxmendietta @sytyl @Gargantuan @TRUE_CEL @Sikkunt23 @MoeZart @xefo69 @malignant @Mohamad @JizzFarmer @Julius @yolojetrollo @SteveRogers @Lev Peshkov @MoeZart
Mainly you just need to eat and drink hydrating things that don’t inflame you (healthy things). Inflammation means that you are eating or drinking unhealthy things. Also sweating is key.

• +1
Mainly you just need to eat and drink hydrating things that don’t inflame you (healthy things). Inflammation means that you are eating or drinking unhealthy things. Also sweating is key.
If im not mistaken meat and dairy were lsited as inflammatory, bad news since i consume a lot of it ngl

• +1
He truly must have the shittiest.
Diet, Hormonal Profile and Fat distribution to be bloated at fucking 88lbs

My 121lbs skeleton ass is less bloated lol
Ur 121 lbs ??? How tall are u ?

• +1
Bro, eat potatoes, trust me, they have way more pottasium than bananas. Search the all potato diet, its basically all you eat is potatoes but you dont add oil, salt, cheese. any of that fat bullshit. I did it for a few weeks lost a bunch of weight and my face got so much leaner. Just look it up on YouTube if you wanna know more theres a bunch of videos on it. It's safe btw, a potato has all the nutrients you need. Except for b12, but you would only need b12 supplements if you did it for like more than a month or something like that.

• +1
If im not mistaken meat and dairy were lsited as inflammatory, bad news since i consume a lot of it ngl
Kosher and halal meat mog so it’s ok son

• +1
  • Love it
Bro, eat potatoes, trust me, they have way more pottasium than bananas. Search the all potato diet, its basically all you eat is potatoes but you dont add oil, salt, cheese. any of that fat bullshit. I did it for a few weeks lost a bunch of weight and my face got so much leaner. Just look it up on YouTube if you wanna know more theres a bunch of videos on it. It's safe btw, a potato has all the nutrients you need. Except for b12, but you would only need b12 supplements if you did it for like more than a month or something like that.

Thanks man!
But wouldn't the higher carbohydrate content of potatoes cause a lot of water retention due to glycogen n stuff?

• +1
  • +1
5'9 :feelswhy:
Friends are still convinced i'm 5'10/5'11 :feelshaha:
it could be worse, you could be 5'2 like someone on this forum :feelskek:. You know who you are.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Sikkunt23 and Deleted member 6873
Last edited:
  • +1
Tbh I don’t know what to believe with meat but I do know that raw meat is ideal. Let me tell you from experience that cold pressed unpasteurized juice gets rid of bloat very well. Focus on simple foods. No grilling or frying or any of that shit.

• +1
Thanks man!
But wouldn't the higher carbohydrate content of potatoes cause a lot of water retention due to glycogen n stuff?
it's all about how you prepare it bro, as long as you don't add any fat shit to it you're fine, i did it and it worked for me, bunch of ppl on yt too. I just bake mine and i eat it, they taste like bland as hell but thats the point lmao.

• +1
it's all about how you prepare it bro, as long as you don't add any fat shit to it you're fine, i did it and it worked for me, bunch of ppl on yt too. I just bake mine and i eat it, they taste like bland as hell but thats the point lmao.
will try tbh.
wouldnt be that big of a problem since most of my dinners till like 15 were made by my grandma and were just potatoes + vegetables + meat

• Love it
Reactions: Hozay
Dope thread very helpful for many of us including me as my face bloats quite easily. Gonna be buying that stuff asap and up my water

Carbohydrates don’t cause subcutaneous water retention. Idk who came up with this idea.

Another important factor is heart and kidney function. When these organs don’t work properly, it can cause edema. So, if anything, eat more carbs and less saturated fat and protein, to prevent problems there.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
Carbohydrates don’t cause subcutaneous water retention. Idk who came up with this idea.

Another important factor is heart and kidney function. When these organs don’t work properly, it can cause edema. So, if anything, eat more carbs and less saturated fat and protein, to prevent problems there.
Question tho.
Carbs are stored as glycogen and 1g of glycogen is 3g of water weight. So wouldn't it still bloat me?

• +1
Question tho.
Carbs are stored as glycogen and 1g of glycogen is 3g of water weight. So wouldn't it still bloat me?
No. Glycogen + water is stored intracellularly, not subcutaneously.

• +1
thanks buddy boyo

• Love it
Welcome back bro :love:

• Love it
je bent weer terug :love::love:

• Love it
wrm ging je weg a sahbi
dacht dat de examens super kk enz zouden worden maar valt wel mee lol.
+ ik post hier eigenlijk alleen nog maar voor looksmax shit

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
dacht dat de examens super kk enz zouden worden maar valt wel mee lol.
+ ik post hier eigenlijk alleen nog maar voor looksmax shit
waar shitpost je dan jfl?