debunking 48 laws of power

Deleted member 18012

Deleted member 18012

Screenshot 2022 03 24 12 27 43 28 40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12

+ zero real life experience with any of the shit he says jfl

your average dark triadmaxxing coper

the pinnacle of his life was coming up with the book for the sake of writing the book with no experiential overlap. Imagine taking any self help book seriously

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Daniel Plainview, thereallegend and 6 others
ElDovnqW0AE2WAb.png

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, Deleted member 17676, Hueless and 8 others
Most of the content is common sense, calling it a guide to being dark triad is retarded as shit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Daniel Plainview, FailedNormieManlet and 5 others
hi gonthar
Hello!
Most of the content is common sense, calling it a guide to being dark triad is retarded as shit.
The book is actually very similar to Sun Tzu's "Art of War", but with concrete examples in the form of historical anecdotes...Still for the average person, it's just an entertaining read, not much that you can actually apply in real life if you aren't a warlord, king, emperor, noble, politician, etc...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, FailedNormieManlet, thereallegend and 3 others
zero real life experience
It literally says in the picture you posted that he worked 80 different jobs. Your entire argument is that he’s ugly and Jewish? Please punch yourself in the dick then delete your account

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Deleted member 5189, FailedNormieManlet and 2 others
View attachment 1603340

+ zero real life experience with any of the shit he says jfl

View attachment 1603341

your average dark triadmaxxing coper

the pinnacle of his life was coming up with the book for the sake of writing the book with no experiential overlap. Imagine taking any self help book seriously
You have yet to disprove anything written in the book to be false. I haven’t read it but know all of the laws and let me tell you they are 100% legit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, Deleted member 5189, FailedNormieManlet and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, AlexBrown84 and AlexAP
The book is actually very similar to Sun Tzu's "Art of War", but with concrete examples in the form of historical anecdotes...Still for the average person, it's just an entertaining read, not much that you can actually apply in real life if you aren't a warlord, king, emperor, noble, politician, etc...
I wouldnt align 48 laws of power to the art of war, but to the literary works of the spanish priest baltasar gracian. Actually most of it relates to the average person than to a statesman. His 33 strategies of war showcases of how a king, politician etc... must use his influence to gain more power.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, thereallegend, Gonthar and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 18012
He is a dark triad wigger you faggot he takes pics with sluts and 50 Cent
He even cried about being a direct victim of people who used his own laws against him in the preamble you ADHD rat

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5189 and Deleted member 18012
Self help is the biggest scam of our era that preys on the increasing plethora of lonely men

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18012 and Deleted member 17997
i was very disappointed when i saw his incel face paired with a beta-voice on the Jorden Peterson's Podcast. He talked about how he takes his anger out when being bullied - by writing books, what a dork

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Mewton, Deleted member 18012 and 1 other person
Hello!

I have read sun tzu it is outdated for sure like them talking about delivery routes in war but you can find some sort of connection to the present modern day times.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18012
Ascended beings don't care about using tactics to manipulate people
They create something glorious and people naturally flock to them and appoint them as the leader
Something a jew will never be able to do

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 18012 and Deleted member 16392
In my opinion Dark Triad isn't cope.

I've read Robert Greene's entire catalog. He's my favorite writer.

Your post is very Anti-Semitic by the way.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, Deleted member 18012 and FailedNormieManlet
Nah 48 laws is legit

• +1
Reactions: Dior, Deleted member 3828, Deleted member 17676 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
In my opinion Dark Triad isn't cope.

I've read Robert Greene's entire catalog. He's my favorite writer.

Your post is very Anti-Semitic by the way.
i was jfl react farming bro
didn't work :forcedsmile:

It was semi bait
Obv the tips are good (self explanatory; anyone with decent social perception should be able to tell)
It was pure and low iq bait tbh,there is a reason 48 laws of power is an international bestseller

• +1
It's worth a read

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back