Religion is fake, a way of cope and nothing more

i would like to have faith on something but i cant.
There is no going back. I was in the same position 4-5 months ago. Desperately trying to have faith, but you eventually realise that the moment you 'try' to have faith, you can never believe again unless something magically happens. Faith comes by itself, you shouldn't need to try to have it.

I will start with Christianity since it is the most popular one (and i was born a christian too).
Firstly, i should say that 90%+ of christians around the world aren't even 'christian', they just believe in a God. They don't practice christian's rituals and live like a christian is supposed to. They are just theists - a person who believes in the existence of a god or gods, specifically of a creator who intervenes in the universe.
Secondly - all the christianity and their beliefs are based on a 2000 year old book which has so many contradictions in itself that it is funny. I will write some of them:
"God is jealous" Exodus 20:5 - "God is void jealousy "Proverbs 6:34; "God tempts men" Genesis 22:1 - "God does not tempt men" James 1:13; "Jesus is equal to the Father" Philippians 2:5-6 - "Jesus says "The Father is greater than I"" John 14:26; "We are justified by faith" Romans 3:20 - "We are justified by works" James 2:14 and so on...
Now, taking taking these contradictions and the ones i didn't mention why believe what is written in a book when the book doesn't believe itself. Bible lies so many times by this logic. Imagine a person talking to you and he lies 3 times, would you really believe the next thing he says? No, of course, so why should you believe what the Bible says when it has lied so many times?
Third - Christianity doesn't make any sense - If you are a baby and die but you are not baptized you will go to hell (purgatory) but if you are baptized adult and you go on a killing spree killing 20 people and one day you realize that you made a mistake and repent, you will go to heaven :lul::lul::lul:.
Fourth - Why so many think that heaven is so good when it is eternal? Everything eternal loses it's value over time (which will eventually happen even in happen WHEN IT IS ETERNAL). Now, some can say that this 'loss of value' doesn't happen in heaven, but this 'loss of value' is a major part of what makes us humans and it is a major contributor in improvement of oneself. So when we remove that part, we become some kind of robotized humans. Lastly, heaven according to the Bible is literally a place where you are a brainwashed slave to God with no memories of your past and you are trapped in a state of euphoric bliss where you feel nothing but joy and desire for serving God.
Now, let's talk about religions as a whole:
The lower the IQ - the more religious you will be Study.
Imagine you are 1000 years ago, no cctv, no fingerprints, no advanced technical equipment for catching criminals, so basically a semi-heaven for criminals. How would you force criminals into not doing crimes? Laws? No, they already break them lol. God and his punishments, religion? YES! How can you not be scared when you are indocrinated from a little kid / baby that there is God watching all over us waiting for us to make a 'sin' so he can punish us in 'hell'. Criminals are usually lower IQ than average and as we know lower the IQ the more religious. So this is the way of dealing with them. You can see the pattern of lords / kings / emperors abusing their 'religion' so it fits their wants.
Now, religion is based on good and bad. What is good and bad and do they exist? Good and bad are basically moral laws by which humanity keeps things in order. They do not exist, you can read about that more but not here because i am lazy (about determinism, point of view, etc...). But mainly they do not exist because they are HIGHLY SUBJECTIVE, morals change from country to country, even from city to city. 100 years ago it was immoral for women to show their legs above their kneecaps, now they can show their ass in public. Morals change, they adapt which is why they are not a real measure of actions but a made up concept by people. With these things hopefully cleared, we can see how 'God' cannot judge us for being good and bad as these are made up concepts by people.

TL;DR God is a man-made concept in order to establish order in the communities. Fear is the biggest factor of people not wanting to do something. As God is beyond human experience, we can never see him so the fear will always be there unless you are not indocrinated from a young age.
I am 100% missing a lot of points and arguments but it's late in here and i don't see the point of arguing if you don't make sense from these things. Feel free to comment to argue :D:blackpill:
Didn’t read the whole thing but I will say that the whole concept of hell doesn’t seem logical.

It clearly says in the Bible that the path to heaven is “narrow” and that only a select number of individuals will make it there, but if the alternative is endless suffering, wouldn’t God be evil to bring people into existence in the first place? You could argue that we are given the free-will to choose, but if we are inherently more inclined to choose a sinful lifestyle over a righteous one, then God would simply be creating inherently evil being to punish them for eternity. Isn’t that kind of fucked up?

Didn’t read the whole thing but I will say that the whole concept of hell doesn’t seem logical.

It clearly says in the Bible that the path to heaven is “narrow” and that only a select number of individuals will make it there, but if the alternative is endless suffering, wouldn’t God be evil to bring people into existence in the first place? You could argue that we are given the free-will to choose, but if we are inherently more inclined to choose a sinful lifestyle over a righteous one, then God would simply be creating inherently evil being to punish them for eternity. Isn’t that kind of fucked up?
Of course. I don't know if I covered that if God exists he should be evil based on all the events happening in the world whether affecting or not affecting ourselves. Oh and the free-will in my opinion is a myth, deterministic approach. There was one dude, he was probably indian idk, but he was saying that he was told that there was a book created by God before everything where every name in every language was written in it and if your name somehow wasn't, you would go to hell/purgatory/whatever bad place there is in the religion. Which is illogical and stupid af.

do one for islam
I might do but the problem is that i have no idea about any quran's statement. I just know that they are even more delusional.

I might do but the problem is that i have no idea about any quran's statement. I just know that they are even more delusional.
just watch a video of a nuslim guy explaining what islam is or smthn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 67558
I will start with Christianity since it is the most popular one (and i was born a christian too).
Firstly, i should say that 90%+ of christians around the world aren't even 'christian', they just believe in a God. They don't practice christian's rituals and live like a christian is supposed to. They are just theists - a person who believes in the existence of a god or gods, specifically of a creator who intervenes in the universe.
Secondly - all the christianity and their beliefs are based on a 2000 year old book which has so many contradictions in itself that it is funny. I will write some of them:
"God is jealous" Exodus 20:5 - "God is void jealousy "Proverbs 6:34; "God tempts men" Genesis 22:1 - "God does not tempt men" James 1:13; "Jesus is equal to the Father" Philippians 2:5-6 - "Jesus says "The Father is greater than I"" John 14:26; "We are justified by faith" Romans 3:20 - "We are justified by works" James 2:14 and so on...
Now, taking taking these contradictions and the ones i didn't mention why believe what is written in a book when the book doesn't believe itself. Bible lies so many times by this logic. Imagine a person talking to you and he lies 3 times, would you really believe the next thing he says? No, of course, so why should you believe what the Bible says when it has lied so many times?
Third - Christianity doesn't make any sense - If you are a baby and die but you are not baptized you will go to hell (purgatory) but if you are baptized adult and you go on a killing spree killing 20 people and one day you realize that you made a mistake and repent, you will go to heaven :lul::lul::lul:.
Fourth - Why so many think that heaven is so good when it is eternal? Everything eternal loses it's value over time (which will eventually happen even in happen WHEN IT IS ETERNAL). Now, some can say that this 'loss of value' doesn't happen in heaven, but this 'loss of value' is a major part of what makes us humans and it is a major contributor in improvement of oneself. So when we remove that part, we become some kind of robotized humans. Lastly, heaven according to the Bible is literally a place where you are a brainwashed slave to God with no memories of your past and you are trapped in a state of euphoric bliss where you feel nothing but joy and desire for serving God.
Imagine you are 1000 years ago, no cctv, no fingerprints, no advanced technical equipment for catching criminals, so basically a semi-heaven for criminals. How would you force criminals into not doing crimes? Laws? No, they already break them lol. God and his punishments, religion? YES! How can you not be scared when you are indocrinated from a little kid / baby that there is God watching all over us waiting for us to make a 'sin' so he can punish us in 'hell'. Criminals are usually lower IQ than average and as we know lower the IQ the more religious. So this is the way of dealing with them. You can see the pattern of lords / kings / emperors abusing their 'religion' so it fits their wants.
Now, religion is based on good and bad. What is good and bad and do they exist? Good and bad are basically moral laws by which humanity keeps things in order. They do not exist, you can read about that more but not here because i am lazy (about determinism, point of view, etc...). But mainly they do not exist because they are HIGHLY SUBJECTIVE, morals change from country to country, even from city to city. 100 years ago it was immoral for women to show their legs above their kneecaps, now they can show their ass in public. Morals change, they adapt which is why they are not a real measure of actions but a made up concept by people. With these things hopefully cleared, we can see how 'God' cannot judge us for being good and bad as these are made up concepts by people.

TL;DR God is a man-made concept in order to establish order in the communities. Fear is the biggest factor of people not wanting to do something. As God is beyond human experience, we can never see him so the fear will always be there unless you are not indocrinated from a young age.
I am 100% missing a lot of points and arguments but it's late in here and i don't see the point of arguing if you don't make sense from these things. Feel free to comment to argue :D:blackpill:

None of those are even cloes to accurate and they're already all water for 2000 years

You get mogged to the dirt by any apologist, these were already answered before Jesus' time

Low IQ primate ramblings trying to justify why ur a sad loser

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: whitegymcel88 and Dream99

Destroying each one of your low-IQ richard-dawkins level "duh bible contradiktions!!":

Reminder for low-IQ cels: The bible was not written in English, these "kontradiktions" may arise when you have to translate a whol book from one language to another, meaning may be adapted to words which they're not commonly used for or easily understood. This is clear if you're bilingual at all.

1. "God is jealous" vs. "God is void jealousy": The apparent contradiction here arises from different contexts. In Exodus 20:5, the term "jealous" is used to express God's protective love for His people and His desire for their exclusive devotion. In Proverbs 6:34, the term "void jealousy" refers to a righteous indignation against betrayal and injustice. So, it's not so much a contradiction as it is a nuanced understanding of God's nature and attributes.
  2. "God tempts men" vs. "God does not tempt men": Again, context is key. In Genesis 22:1, God tests Abraham's faith, which is different from tempting him to do evil. James 1:13 clarifies that God does not entice or lead people into sin but allows trials to strengthen their faith. So, it's not a contradiction but rather a distinction between testing and tempting.
  3. "Jesus is equal to the Father" vs. "Jesus says 'The Father is greater than I'": This apparent contradiction reflects the mystery of the Trinity. Philippians 2:5-6 highlights Jesus' equality with God in nature and essence. However, in John 14:28, Jesus speaks from His human nature, emphasizing His role in the plan of salvation. So, it's not a contradiction but rather a complex theological concept.
  4. "We are justified by faith" vs. "We are justified by works": This seeming contradiction is often misunderstood. In Romans 3:20, Paul emphasizes that faith is the foundation of salvation, while James 2:14 stresses the importance of living out one's faith through good works. It's not an either/or situation but a both/and approach—faith without works is dead (James 2:26). So, it's not a contradiction but a complementary understanding of the relationship between faith and works.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: whitegymcel88 and Dream99
personally I think whole religion is flawed god is supposed to be almighty who loves his own creations and is ready to forgive, but you are saying if I'm not practicing correct religion Im not going to heaven? JFL you are supposed to have faith and use religion as a medium between you and god you need to find god in yourself islam Christianity buddism everything is flawed in my point of view. you don't need to follow specific religion you need to find god.do you think Muslims actually love Allah? or Christians love god ? no they want benefits they get from getting in heaven, you will find no one who actually loves god , that is today's reality and that is humans real self they only think about themselves good luck getting in heaven. ( sorry for my poor English, it's not my native language)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 67558
I understand your analogy and conclusion. I was like you and mentored others to be careful with religion and church. But something happened I can't explain. Not once, but multiple times. Being a suspicious and skeptical person, I examined those events for many years trying to find a logical explanation so I could return to Old-Me—the guy who knew everything. I'm clueless to this day. And at one time it pissed me off.

Lights in the sky moving around, stars going dark and reappearing is easily explainable with creepy Deep State and its spying apparatus. Tbh, I enjoy the show sometimes. Creepy, yeah, but it's doable entertainment esp when I play along. Lmao. I love it! But what I experienced before the creepy tech went mainstream, no tech in this world can reproduce. The real people I crossed paths with, the metaphorical lessons, not even the privileged creeps of our society can stay in such character.

I don't know what that was. And the only source I can connect it with is from the bible. I tried the alien approach. Ah, yes, I found myself in the woods laying on the dirt, pants down to my ankles, butt facing the stars as I taunted my suspicion, "Ass out in the open to be probed! Anytime now!" Ugh. No one came except a moth that tried using my asshole for its breeding chamber.

Perhaps, one day, you might experience SOMETHING ELSE. And when you do, understand, many people won't believe you. It would be best to keep it to yourself as I did for many years. Only share such with one person, if you must. But expect a person like you today, or Old-Me of yesterday to challenge it.

I hope it doesn't at your age, that would be scary. But later on, you might get it. Or you might not and end up like 67% of the world in total oblivion.

It clearly says in the Bible that the path to heaven is “narrow” and that only a select number of individuals will make it there, but if the alternative is endless suffering, wouldn’t God be evil to bring people into existence in the first place?
There were many prophets. Not all told their stories. Some didn't live long enough to reach many people. And some stories were shadow-banned by the wealthy and authoritarian creeps of our world. The heavens you know of were the ones related to those individuals, families; houses.

What is evil? What is good? Trying to survive on this planet could lead to evil acts. Suppose you refuse to eat animal. You're thirsty. You find a waterhole. Ah, yes, lots of drink. However, there's an asshole lion there staring at you. You know that lion. He's an asshole. He wants to eat you and play with your corpse. It's the only waterhole for hundreds of miles. What will you do now? If you kill him, that's evil in your definition. If you trick it, thus deception, evil. It's a pickle determining good from evil.

You could argue that we are given the free-will to choose, but if we are inherently more inclined to choose a sinful lifestyle over a righteous one, then God would simply be creating inherently evil being to punish them for eternity. Isn’t that kind of fucked up?

That too is a pickle.

The universe is massive.

Destroying each one of your low-IQ richard-dawkins level "duh bible contradiktions!!":

Reminder for low-IQ cels: The bible was not written in English, these "kontradiktions" may arise when you have to translate a whol book from one language to another, meaning may be adapted to words which they're not commonly used for or easily understood. This is clear if you're bilingual at all.

1. "God is jealous" vs. "God is void jealousy": The apparent contradiction here arises from different contexts. In Exodus 20:5, the term "jealous" is used to express God's protective love for His people and His desire for their exclusive devotion. In Proverbs 6:34, the term "void jealousy" refers to a righteous indignation against betrayal and injustice. So, it's not so much a contradiction as it is a nuanced understanding of God's nature and attributes.
  2. "God tempts men" vs. "God does not tempt men": Again, context is key. In Genesis 22:1, God tests Abraham's faith, which is different from tempting him to do evil. James 1:13 clarifies that God does not entice or lead people into sin but allows trials to strengthen their faith. So, it's not a contradiction but rather a distinction between testing and tempting.
  3. "Jesus is equal to the Father" vs. "Jesus says 'The Father is greater than I'": This apparent contradiction reflects the mystery of the Trinity. Philippians 2:5-6 highlights Jesus' equality with God in nature and essence. However, in John 14:28, Jesus speaks from His human nature, emphasizing His role in the plan of salvation. So, it's not a contradiction but rather a complex theological concept.
  4. "We are justified by faith" vs. "We are justified by works": This seeming contradiction is often misunderstood. In Romans 3:20, Paul emphasizes that faith is the foundation of salvation, while James 2:14 stresses the importance of living out one's faith through good works. It's not an either/or situation but a both/and approach—faith without works is dead (James 2:26). So, it's not a contradiction but a complementary understanding of the relationship between faith and works.
Fuck your Jesus nigger. I will rape him everyday. Fuck contradictions. Fuck your religion. Man fuck God.

I understand your analogy and conclusion. I was like you and mentored others to be careful with religion and church. But something happened I can't explain. Not once, but multiple times. Being a suspicious and skeptical person, I examined those events for many years trying to find a logical explanation so I could return to Old-Me—the guy who knew everything. I'm clueless to this day. And at one time it pissed me off.

Lights in the sky moving around, stars going dark and reappearing is easily explainable with creepy Deep State and its spying apparatus. Tbh, I enjoy the show sometimes. Creepy, yeah, but it's doable entertainment esp when I play along. Lmao. I love it! But what I experienced before the creepy tech went mainstream, no tech in this world can reproduce. The real people I crossed paths with, the metaphorical lessons, not even the privileged creeps of our society can stay in such character.

I don't know what that was. And the only source I can connect it with is from the bible. I tried the alien approach. Ah, yes, I found myself in the woods laying on the dirt, pants down to my ankles, butt facing the stars as I taunted my suspicion, "Ass out in the open to be probed! Anytime now!" Ugh. No one came except a moth that tried using my asshole for its breeding chamber.

Perhaps, one day, you might experience SOMETHING ELSE. And when you do, understand, many people won't believe you. It would be best to keep it to yourself as I did for many years. Only share such with one person, if you must. But expect a person like you today, or Old-Me of yesterday to challenge it.
Man fuck God. People are killing themselves in this site, fuck this God who does this.

• So Sad
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Man fuck God. People are killing themselves in this site, fuck this God who does this.
Not everyone is killing themselves, obviously. You all need to find what makes life wonderful. Stop with the looksmaxxing retardation ... unless you strive to be an online influencer, thus a prosperous sex slave for the Devil.

Of course. I don't know if I covered that if God exists he should be evil based on all the events happening in the world whether affecting or not affecting ourselves. Oh and the free-will in my opinion is a myth, deterministic approach. There was one dude, he was probably indian idk, but he was saying that he was told that there was a book created by God before everything where every name in every language was written in it and if your name somehow wasn't, you would go to hell/purgatory/whatever bad place there is in the religion. Which is illogical and stupid af.
Are people laws from the Almighty? According to many theft laws, if you steal, you go to jail. Have you ever stolen something and not gone to jail? You got away with it, right? Well.

Free will.

Suppose criminals took our laws and used them against their victims in their hood. They threaten them, "If you get caught stealing from us, we remove you off the Earth." And yet, those criminals steal.

Who says wicked people can't use religion for themselves? Who says a pervert can't turn a building into a church? Or a pedophile can't use a religion and create a cult of followers and convince them, "The creator wants me to impregnate your daughters."

~Edgelord69

• JFL
Reactions: kebab and mogstars
Are people laws from the Almighty? According to many theft laws, if you steal, you go to jail. Have you ever stolen something and not gone to jail? You got away with it, right? Well.

Free will.

Suppose criminals took our laws and used them against their victims in their hood. They threaten them, "If you get caught stealing from us, we remove you off the Earth." And yet, those criminals steal.

Who says wicked people can't use religion for themselves? Who says a pervert can't turn a building into a church? Or a pedophile can't use a religion and create a cult of followers and convince them, "The creator wants me to impregnate your daughters."
It is all planned nothing is inevitable

• +1
It is all planned nothing is inevitable
Those simple words aren't enough for people lost in the world of deception. From my view of what you stated, to hell with them all. But I don't agree.

• +1
Reactions: arab_chink
Those simple words aren't enough for people lost in the world of deception. From my view of what you stated, to hell with them all. But I don't agree.
But i mean think about it, everybody’s is desitined for something based on how they act and react. Most choices can determine your life no matter how big and small. Outcome can be unpredictable sometimes but a vision is required for your true success!

• +1

Free will.

Man fuck that. I cannot convince anyone religious when they don't even comprehend. Fuck all that, fuck these religious dumb low iq niggers, fuck everybody. Fucking idiots trying to believe that their looks is the reason they are incels. Fuck these idiot bastards, the only reason they are virgins is because they are retarded, no wonder most of them are fucking religious. Fuck that forum, fuck that shit. I am tired of seeing the same thing everyday, my place is not among brain rotted kids. And i have been here for not even a month and i am tired of this shit, i don't know how all of you stay for years. The only outcome of this website is worse mental health and even lower self-esteem. This isn't a forum about helping others, it is about pulling others down.

• Hmm...
Man fuck that. I cannot convince anyone religious when they don't even comprehend. Fuck all that, fuck these religious dumb low iq niggers, fuck everybody. Fucking idiots trying to believe that their looks is the reason they are incels. Fuck these idiot bastards, the only reason they are virgins is because they are retarded, no wonder most of them are fucking religious. Fuck that forum, fuck that shit. I am tired of seeing the same thing everyday, my place is not among brain rotted kids. And i have been here for not even a month and i am tired of this shit, i don't know how all of you stay for years. The only outcome of this website is worse mental health and even lower self-esteem. This isn't a forum about helping others, it is about pulling others down.
Well, that's the way you see it because you're a poopy head. Pessimistically spoiled. And what are you talking about, you've been here for a month? It's a fucking website. You can't live inside the computer ... or can you? If you can, please explain how we too can live inside the CIRCUITS.

You really sound high IQ man, let's look at some of your accomplishments...

Oh wait you're a mentally ill manchild who's never accomplished anything and cries like a faggot on the internet

If you truly believe in religion, it's the best cope in the world. The happiest time in my life was back when I believed in god and there was some master plan laid out for me.

First one is true, other things you've waffled about it false