Debunking "average people cannot ascend significantly"

S

Senssei

Iron
I've seen a very wrong idea being mentioned over and over again in this website, which is "average people cannot looksmax efficiently", "you can only ascend alot if you have big failos", "its useless to looksmax as a normie tier", which is entirely false.
Plain average looking people, without very big failos, can still ascend alot using surgery and other softmaxxing means, the only diference is that you will need to do a higher amount of minor changes, and have more inteligence and strategic analysis to understand what must be done, while its just much more easier to percieve what to change in really ugly people with notable failos.
Making alot of traits of average quality reach a higher quality (and taking harmony into consideration in every change) will in the end ascend ones looks just as much as improving one or two very low quality traits.
Looksmaxing as an average looking guy with no big failos is just a longer process, which will demand more patience, in depth analysis and more money.
Here I looksmaxxed two users of this website, which are both in the normie range and dont have any particular huge failo.
Every change I made is realistic and totally doable, I didnt do those extreme morphs which are unattainable.

>In this case, I darkened his eyebrows (he could dye them darker and do subtle microblading), elongated them (microblading, minox and Latisse), plucked his outer parts which go too downwards and gave him a droopy eye look.
>I widened and sharpened his jaw angles slightly (totally doable with a little amount of filler) without lowring his ramus, because his lips are horizontally too short to support a low ramus and wide mandible body look.
>I made his chin quite longer and more angular, to provide him a nice HALO. Once a gain, I didn´t widened them considering his horizontally short lips, which would not match a really wide chin.
>Made his eyelashes daker and thicker (every single person would benefit from that). He could achieve that with eyelash dye and latisse.
>Widened his temples (including the upper part which is in the forehead area) to make his midfacial sillhouette more angular.
>Widened and hypertrophied his neck (neck exercises).
>Made him low body fat, which defined his face and his neck.
>Buccal fat removal for more defined lower face and cheekbones.
>Fillers to the nasolabial folds.
>Fillers in his tearthroughts.
>I made his upper lip slightly higher, to reduce his midfacial height a little bit. This degree of change to the upper lip can also be attained with fillers only.
>Turned his skin slightly redder, simulating the effect of astaxanthin supplementation.

Here I simulated:

>Almond eye surgery.
>Fixed his nose width-to-mouth width ratio, by making his nose narrower and more defined. His nose per se isn't bad but its easier to fix his ratio using a rhino than by widening his lips.
>His lips are also horizontally short, so I simulated shaving the body of his mandible, which made his lips take more space on his lower face.
>Darker, thicker, longer eyebrows (eyebrow dye, subtle microblading, minox and Latisse), with better shape (pluking the lower end of his eyebrows, which was reinforcing his droopy eye look).
>Darker, thicker, longer eyelashes, to give his face contrast and improve his perceibed pfl.
>A little bit of fillers to his jaw width, to get more angularity. Just like with the other guy, making his jaw angle lower would be harmonically bad since he has horizontally short lips (low jaw angles only look good with really wide lips), so I didn´t lower it, only made it wider and more angular.
>Tiny amount of fillers to his chin edges, to make it more angular. Must be in small amount to not make his already long chin longer, and to not widen it.. Once again, no chin widening when it comes to narrow lips. Narrow lips = narrow chin, wide lips = wide chin. Basic harmony tutorial.
>Wider neck (neck exercises).
>Lower body fat to get overall facial definition.
>A bit of buccal fat removal.
>He has downturned lips, so I made the corner of his lips higher placed. Fillers in the right spots is enough to get this effect.
>Fillers to his tear throughs.
>Astaxanthin to give a redder, more alive look to his pale complexion.

Remember that ALL of the changes made here are totally realistic, they could become at the very least 90% of what is in the morphs, provided they have enough disciplin, patience, willpower and of course, money.

If you are an average-range looking person without notable failos, know that you can still ascend alot.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21661, thecel, curryslayerordeath and 12 others
As long as someone's not deformed, there's always room for improvement. Good quality post.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thecel
eyelash dye will make it look like you wear mascara and people will find u sus as hell lol,
alot of guys actually have long eyelashes but half of the length are blond, same with girls, which is why they use mascara, it darkens the blond part and makes their eyelashes actually visible, dying that shit will look like mascara

eyelash dye will make it look like you wear mascara and people will find u sus as hell lol,
alot of guys actually have long eyelashes but half of the length are blond, same with girls, which is why they use mascara, it darkens the blond part and makes their eyelashes actually visible, dying that shit will look like mascara

No it won´t.

Attachments

• both24.jpg
    both24.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 136
  • +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
too bad im far below average and have no hope to ascend

I've seen a very wrong idea being mentioned over and over again in this website, which is "average people cannot looksmax efficiently", "you can only ascend alot if you have big failos", "its useless to looksmax as a normie tier", which is entirely false.
Plain average looking people, without very big failos, can still ascend alot using surgery and other softmaxxing means, the only diference is that you will need to do a higher amount of minor changes, and have more inteligence and strategic analysis to understand what must be done, while its just much more easier to percieve what to change in really ugly people with notable failos.
Making alot of traits of average quality reach a higher quality (and taking harmony into consideration in every change) will in the end ascend ones looks just as much as improving one or two very low quality traits.
Looksmaxing as an average looking guy with no big failos is just a longer process, which will demand more patience, in depth analysis and more money.
Here I looksmaxxed two users of this website, which are both in the normie range and dont have any particular huge failo.
Every change I made is realistic and totally doable, I didnt do those extreme morphs which are unattainable.

>In this case, I darkened his eyebrows (he could dye them darker and do subtle microblading), elongated them (microblading, minox and Latisse), plucked his outer parts which go too downwards and gave him a droopy eye look.
>I widened and sharpened his jaw angles slightly (totally doable with a little amount of filler) without lowring his ramus, because his lips are horizontally too short to support a low ramus and wide mandible body look.
>I made his chin quite longer and more angular, to provide him a nice HALO. Once a gain, I didn´t widened them considering his horizontally short lips, which would not match a really wide chin.
>Made his eyelashes daker and thicker (every single person would benefit from that). He could achieve that with eyelash dye and latisse.
>Widened his temples (including the upper part which is in the forehead area) to make his midfacial sillhouette more angular.
>Widened and hypertrophied his neck (neck exercises).
>Made him low body fat, which defined his face and his neck.
>Buccal fat removal for more defined lower face and cheekbones.
>Fillers to the nasolabial folds.
>Fillers in his tearthroughts.
>I made his upper lip slightly higher, to reduce his midfacial height a little bit. This degree of change to the upper lip can also be attained with fillers only.
>Turned his skin slightly redder, simulating the effect of astaxanthin supplementation.
View attachment 304128

Here I simulated:

>Almond eye surgery.
>Fixed his nose width-to-mouth width ratio, by making his nose narrower and more defined. His nose per se isn't bad but its easier to fix his ratio using a rhino than by widening his lips.
>His lips are also horizontally short, so I simulated shaving the body of his mandible, which made his lips take more space on his lower face.
>Darker, thicker, longer eyebrows (eyebrow dye, subtle microblading, minox and Latisse), with better shape (pluking the lower end of his eyebrows, which was reinforcing his droopy eye look).
>Darker, thicker, longer eyelashes, to give his face contrast and improve his perceibed pfl.
>A little bit of fillers to his jaw width, to get more angularity. Just like with the other guy, making his jaw angle lower would be harmonically bad since he has horizontally short lips (low jaw angles only look good with really wide lips), so I didn´t lower it, only made it wider and more angular.
>Tiny amount of fillers to his chin edges, to make it more angular. Must be in small amount to not make his already long chin longer, and to not widen it.. Once again, no chin widening when it comes to narrow lips. Narrow lips = narrow chin, wide lips = wide chin. Basic harmony tutorial.
>Wider neck (neck exercises).
>Lower body fat to get overall facial definition.
>A bit of buccal fat removal.
>He has downturned lips, so I made the corner of his lips higher placed. Fillers in the right spots is enough to get this effect.
>Fillers to his tear throughs.
>Astaxanthin to give a redder, more alive look to his pale complexion.
View attachment 304140

Remember that ALL of the changes made here are totally realistic, they could become at the very least 90% of what is in the morphs, provided they have enough disciplin, patience, willpower and of course, money.

If you are an average-range looking person without notable failos, know that you can still ascend alot.

Very good thread tbqh this is possible and we should all look to achieve this i think most here are normie tier in base maybe slightly higher it would make sense as well as the word normie implies majority.

The majority here could get to 5 to 6 psl if they truly tried.

• +1
Reactions: Senssei
the biggest looksmax is getting shredded,hair and growt hormone for bigger bones also steroids to help jaw grow with gh

the biggest looksmax is getting shredded,hair and growt hormone for bigger bones also steroids to help jaw grow with gh
True for most normies getting ripped having nice hair and having a good lower third is enough to hit above Average

Ask me if I read that

• Ugh..
Reactions: Reoreyh
its hard for average features to be good looking tho. if everything is normal you need a lot of surgeries. it's better if there are some good features and you just have to fix the bad ones.

• +1
Reactions: letsdoit, Deleted member 5061 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
its hard for average features to be good looking tho. if everything is normal you need a lot of surgeries. it's better if there are some good features and you just have to fix the bad ones.
most average people just need to get fit and lose face fat then fix baldness and wear insoles to reach 6 ft or more

most average people just need to get fit and lose face fat then fix baldness
THEY WILL STILL BE AVERAGE
most people who looksmax want to be good looking. whats the point of doing all that work if you're going to still end up average

I think you are over-stating the effects of astaxanthin by a huge margin. I've been taking 12mg/day for a while now and notice no difference. In the past I have also carrot-maxxed (half a kg a day for 2 months) and my hands would become orange but my face would look the same.

I suppose you can get the effects through make-up or some shit.

Yeah bro just spend 150 k on surgeries it's easy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061
holy shit a good greycel thread

this shit is rarer than finding the library of alexandria

mine goes blond too do u have an example of it looking like mascara?

Eyebrow and eyelash maxxing is legit. Idk why more people won’t do it here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5701, paranakee and Senssei
Eyebrow and eyelash maxxing is legit. Idk why more people won’t do it here

Been dying my eyebrows every month for the past year and I'm never going back tbh

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
Didn't read, but CHAD OR DEATH, ANYTHING ELSE IS COPE

Dn rd but good thread