Debunking inflation #2

estimate the value of open source intellectual property. How much would a 1990 society have to pay for a 2021 society? yet inflation is positive? wow

don’t care didn’t read

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84, Chintuck22 and N1666
Okay well I have to pay more money at the pump and food prices also are more for me. Seems real to me!

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
in 2021 you have access to all information for free yet its not accounted for in cpi/inflation.
thats because 0 * 0 = 0

the fuck is the point of this thread?

????

All technology is deflationary, so u can't go and say what would it have cost to have Google or iPhones in 1990.

People talk about inflation as what a benchmark unit of currency can buy, because that benchmark unit of currency is what their salaries are paid in.

Your point makes no sense.

Okay well I have to pay more money at the pump and food prices also are more for me. Seems real to me!
yet light crude oil used to be at 100$+ 10 yrs ago, now its 78. retarded

????

All technology is deflationary, so u can't go and say what would it have cost to have Google or iPhones in 1990.

People talk about inflation as what a benchmark unit of currency can buy, because that benchmark unit of currency is what their salaries are paid in.

Your point makes no sense.
CPI IS FORCED TO BE A POSITIVE NUMBER, INFLATION IS VERY NEGATIVE. WHEN PEOPLE THINK OF INFLATION IT IS BIASED

CPI IS FORCED TO BE A POSITIVE NUMBER, INFLATION IS VERY NEGATIVE. WHEN PEOPLE THINK OF INFLATION IT IS BIASED
No.

CPI has flaws, but if anything they are making the opposite argument to you, but it is not biased in the way u say.

Technology like I said is deflationary, and it makes things cheaper. Thefore when u look at CPI some things get cheaper over time, like flat screen TVs or smart phones.

But the majority of shit gets more costly.

What u r trying to say is flawed, u r trying to say there are things that were crazy expensive in 1990 that now are dirt cheap, say sending a photo to some BBC in the jungle in Malawi. That's the point of the CPI makers too, they would not have included 'sending a photo to a BBC in malawi' in the CPI in 1990 because it was not something mass produced as the market could not provide it at a price that cleared

you're correct

what we've seen and continue to see is in fact deflation

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Crusile and Deleted member 16801
retard level iq thread no wonder no one takes this forum seriously :feelswhat:

Last edited: