Debunking the cope that the average dick is 5 inches( dickcels do not enter 5 inches is not enough)

D

Deleted member 27511

Kraken
Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, OGJBSLAYER and AsGoodAsItGets
Is 8 inches enough?

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
Is that bonepressed or no

11.5 is bare minimum

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27511
5 inches isn't enough? Neither is 6 or 7.

• JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER and Deleted member 29581
I agree, not a single one on this forum dickmogs me
3407637 voskY4zl

• JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, bishōnenmaxxer, AsGoodAsItGets and 2 others
The 800 sample from NY isn't from a peer-reviewed source and the link in the article is broken.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
The 800 sample from NY isn't from a peer-reviewed source and the link in the article is broken.
The review article itself was published in elsevier one of the best peer reviewed journals in the world. And the link isn’t broken, when you click on it, it takes you to the sources. The particular source in question being Templers 2002 book “is size important”.

Keep coping the average cock is 6 inches maybe even more. 5 inches is pathetically small you will never satisfy a woman if you have a 5 inch cock. You will have to buy dildos and othe toys for her and even then she’ll cuck you with the 10 inch captain of the football team at your college/highschool.

The review article itself was published in elsevier one of the best peer reviewed journals in the world.
It doesn't matter because this particular article is dogshit (trash "science").

And the link isn’t broken, when you click on it, it takes you to the sources. The particular source in question being Templers 2002 book “is size important”.
These data are reported in http://www.targetmap.com/viewer.aspx?reportId=3073. Retrieved 20 June, 2011 and are given in Table 2

Last edited:
It doesn't matter because this particular article is dogshit.
Oh wait your right sorry man, I was thinking of table 1. The average dick is still 6 inches, if your dick is smaller than 8 inches just give up on life.

I have a 4.2 inch dick

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27511
The average dick is still 6 inches
Do a better job with your sources rather than writing schizo fantasies. But this is close to being correct, as the Western BP stretched length is 5.98" (SD 0.87) - n: 800.