Debunking the cope that "well I know a guy who slays and he's X"

Kristin

Kristin

I'm death—Straight up.
Copes like:

"Oh i know a guy who's fat/ugly/dravidian/short/etc. but he still gets tons of girls :soy::soy::soy::soy:"

Ok, how does that help anyone else? are you trying to imply that because he can do it, I can too?

that's not how this shit works bro, it's just not. these are outliers and honestly it's funny that anyone actually believes this cope.

That's like saying "oh I know this guy who won the lottery"

ok? Does that mean I'mma win the lottery too just because I had around the same as him before?

Gordon Ramsay Facepalm GIF by Masterchef

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gamma, Jagged0 and Deleted member 14478
I know a 4`11 guy that slays tho

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nosemaxxing, GymcelDoomer and Kristin
fucking facts

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
The thing is, they're not outliers, you're just a mentally ill retard. That's worse than being ugly or short.

Copes like:

"Oh i know a guy who's fat/ugly/dravidian/

Honestly, you could have just written indian instead of dravidian. No indian irl slays. Unless they live in india. All the slayers are black, white, mulatto, or white latino, let’s face it. I’ve legit never met an indian slayer in my life and i have met **a lot** of people. Pretty much everybody in my city who parties including college kids. Not a single slayer was indian. I’ve even met middle eastern slayers but never indian.

@kjsbdfiusdf @looksmaxxer234 @Jagged0 @Frank Jack

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Frank Jack, Looks234 and Jagged0
The thing is, they're not outliers, you're just a mentally ill retard. That's worse than being ugly or short.
please provide evidence instead of resorting to ad hominem :feelshah:

Honestly, you could have just written indian instead of dravidian. No indian irl slays. Unless they live in india. All the slayers are black, white, mulatto, or white latino, let’s face it. I’ve legit never met an indian slayer in my life and i have met **a lot** of people. Pretty much everybody in my city who parties including college kids. Not a single slayer was indian. I’ve even met middle eastern slayers but never indian.

@kjsbdfiusdf @looksmaxxer234 @Jagged0 @Frank Jack
thoughts @curryslayerordeath

inb4 he says he's white

Ik a 5'6 Indian who slays white foids all the time. no i don't have any proof ur just gonna have to trust me bro

• JFL
Reactions: gamma and Kristin