Debunking the "Height is Over Myth"

illusivespirits

illusivespirits

Spectral Aura

( This was going to be a reply but as I was writing this I decided to make it as a separate thread. Have seen this related topic being talked about)

I don't know why people put height alone equaling over if it doesn't meet the average to above average standard.

I mean sure heights that are extreme like up to 5'5 at a developed age will be rough because if we are putting that height on a man and the same exact height on a women. The man will be looked at as even shorter as it's a very uncommon height seen from most places in real life. This doesn't affect heights going above.

I can give exceptions in this range or below of it mattering as a higher priority.

But heights that most people tend to say from
"5'8-5'10" being over is either from those who troll or are extremely delusional and distorted from reality completely.

These heights won't be viewed as short nor it won't halo you at all in most places. There are exceptions for 5'10 being a halo but those usually happen in places like Asia.

Within the height range of 5'8-5'10 and even adding in (5'6' - 5'7) which aren't in the severe case is where a majority of people in the world fall in and it alone does not mean "over". There are other factors that are more important than height and it being the face and most importantly
"NT" with the way you carry yourself.

A lot of people's focus in the dating world within the blackpill is towards
"online dating apps" and the standards within which has shown you how much height has been prioritized through statistics and these dumbass filters. It being most likely the first thing talked more than looks and your social skills.

This also applies to people who spread the message to others to get it en-graved in your head making it seem like the number
"one" and most important thing ever.

I want to preface that as a whole
"online dating apps" do not work in a healthy and LTR aspect at all.

Doesn't matter if you are chad or htn.

Sure you will see cases online where people discuss on meeting their
"LTR" girlfriend through dating apps but those cases go back before late 2020 at best, or it being like a gambling machine which the odds are most of the time not if your favor.

Comparing this with how the real world operates it is far different.

I have seen a lot people on here talking about how confused and shocked they are when they see slightly below to average height people and MTN in looks with a girl. Making them question how blackpill is either fake completely or putting them in existential crisis while still holding onto the belief of the digital world aspect such as mentioned with online dating apps as a strong example.

Both are pretty much viewed as the same thing in a sense they don't understand the overall
"blackpill idealogy" coming with a fair mind.

These people trying to put together both parts of what they have seen online which in most cases have that as their primary belief in everything and compare it with the real world equally.

This is what distorts things completely because both do not work the same. Most here need to study a lot more with how the real world works or start by not putting all the belief into one thing and just going fair minded by look at it from both sides.

In the real world
"height" alone will not grant you a LTR with kids and successful future with how toxic it's being perceived. Height is a part of your looks that adds a point to your SMV but does not and will never over-take the face. You don't need to be like people mention(6'2ft+) minimum. And to add on top of facial appearance wise you don't need to have a chad / htn face with both combined to have a good life.

As writing this I need to even mention how unhealthy this would be. You are just ruining your self-esteem and putting yourself further behind mentally.

You won't grow from this at all and it will become just worse when you reach later 20s at the stage of starting to have your shit together.

All you need in order to still have a healthy and good time with women is 3 things:

-
MTN facially - (which is the average and what most people fall into)

-
5'7-5'10 starting height (these heights won't make you be looked at severe or even short and especially with most of the time having shoes / sandles / etc. This will just distort the other persons view of your height even more in a good way by an inch or two above)

-
NT (by far my favorite but also objectively important is being neurotypical. This is a mental superpower to get you access a lot easier to a lot of women. Nowadays with the huge advancement of technology you don't see a lot of men behaving in this way besides the "older" generations still who have developed it during times when technology wasn't really around for people to stay in their comfort zones. )

With including the population of 8 billion people on this planet you won't see an actual change in the real world in a long time.

I was gonna touch upon NT but I will just say this as advice. Do not use substances like alcohol to turn you into a temporary low-inhib NT all of the sudden. Women will sniff this shit right out after they catch you without it in situations where it will expose you without being able to control it due to no
"natural" experience of it.
You are just cheating the system which will just expose you lateron and bloating yourself with poison the more you do it on many occasions.

Practice by doing one thing that is not within your comfort zone and once you have been numbed to it you move forward.

I suffer through this still and it aint easy by any means.
( I don't want to keep making this thread even longer than it had to be because again I initially wanted this to be a reply but as I was writing this out I decided to make it as a separate thread.)

• +1
Reactions: zabivnoooy and tombradylover
( This was going to be a reply but as I was writing this I decided to make it as a separate thread. Have seen this related topic being talked about)

I don't know why people put height alone equaling over if it doesn't meet the average to above average standard.

I mean sure heights that are extreme like up to 5'5 at a developed age will be rough because if we are putting that height on a man and the same exact height on a women. The man will be looked at as even shorter as it's a very uncommon height seen from most places in real life. This doesn't affect heights going above.

I can give exceptions in this range or below of it mattering as a higher priority.

But heights that most people tend to say from
"5'8-5'10" being over is either from those who troll or are extremely delusional and distorted from reality completely.

These heights won't be viewed as short nor it won't halo you at all in most places. There are exceptions for 5'10 being a halo but those usually happen in places like Asia.

Within the height range of 5'8-5'10 and even adding in (5'6' - 5'7) which aren't in the severe case is where a majority of people in the world fall in and it alone does not mean "over". There are other factors that are more important than height and it being the face and most importantly
"NT" with the way you carry yourself.

A lot of people's focus in the dating world within the blackpill is towards
"online dating apps" and the standards within which has shown you how much height has been prioritized through statistics and these dumbass filters. It being most likely the first thing talked more than looks and your social skills.

This also applies to people who spread the message to others to get it en-graved in your head making it seem like the number
"one" and most important thing ever.

I want to preface that as a whole
"online dating apps" do not work in a healthy and LTR aspect at all.

Doesn't matter if you are chad or htn.

Sure you will see cases online where people discuss on meeting their
"LTR" girlfriend through dating apps but those cases go back before late 2020 at best, or it being like a gambling machine which the odds are most of the time not if your favor.

Comparing this with how the real world operates it is far different.

I have seen a lot people on here talking about how confused and shocked they are when they see slightly below to average height people and MTN in looks with a girl. Making them question how blackpill is either fake completely or putting them in existential crisis while still holding onto the belief of the digital world aspect such as mentioned with online dating apps as a strong example.

Both are pretty much viewed as the same thing in a sense they don't understand the overall
"blackpill idealogy" coming with a fair mind.

These people trying to put together both parts of what they have seen online which in most cases have that as their primary belief in everything and compare it with the real world equally.

This is what distorts things completely because both do not work the same. Most here need to study a lot more with how the real world works or start by not putting all the belief into one thing and just going fair minded by look at it from both sides.

In the real world
"height" alone will not grant you a LTR with kids and successful future with how toxic it's being perceived. Height is a part of your looks that adds a point to your SMV but does not and will never over-take the face. You don't need to be like people mention(6'2ft+) minimum. And to add on top of facial appearance wise you don't need to have a chad / htn face with both combined to have a good life.

As writing this I need to even mention how unhealthy this would be. You are just ruining your self-esteem and putting yourself further behind mentally.

You won't grow from this at all and it will become just worse when you reach later 20s at the stage of starting to have your shit together.

All you need in order to still have a healthy and good time with women is 3 things:

- MTN facially - (which is the average and what most people fall into)

-
5'7-5'10 starting height (these heights won't make you be looked at severe or even short and especially with most of the time having shoes / sandles / etc. This will just distort the other persons view of your height even more in a good way by an inch or two above)

-
NT (by far my favorite but also objectively important is being neurotypical. This is a mental superpower to get you access a lot easier to a lot of women. Nowadays with the huge advancement of technology you don't see a lot of men behaving in this way besides the "older" generations still who have developed it during times when technology wasn't really around for people to stay in their comfort zones. )

With including the population of 8 billion people on this planet you won't see an actual change in the real world in a long time.

I was gonna touch upon NT but I will just say this as advice. Do not use substances like alcohol to turn you into a temporary low-inhib NT all of the sudden. Women will sniff this shit right out after they catch you without it in situations where it will expose you without being able to control it due to no
"natural" experience of it.
You are just cheating the system which will just expose you lateron and bloating yourself with poison the more you do it on many occasions.

Practice by doing one thing that is not within your comfort zone and once you have been numbed to it you move forward.

I suffer through this still and it aint easy by any means.
( I don't want to keep making this thread even longer than it had to be because again I initially wanted this to be a reply but as I was writing this out I decided to make it as a separate thread.)
😱

• +1
Reactions: illusivespirits
@zabivnoooy

• JFL
Reactions: Just a Mogger
The only solution for men under 6'4
IMG 2921

DNRD nigger

• JFL
Reactions: illusivespirits