Debunking the JBW theory

?
he was supporting your shit theory
he got debunked and deleted his account
I was laughing at the fact he deleted his account while being greycel, couldnt take the pressure jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
JBW is law

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Artemis and Deleted member 25377
Interracial couples (mostly black man-white woman) are getting more and more common.
lol, i'm just imaging your average wf ina bmwf relationship and it's funny

cope tbh i can't slay shit cuz i'm high inhib even tho i mog every black in my city

Attachments

• DB2EF21E-9B19-4A9A-960F-7211E74332B1.jpeg
    DB2EF21E-9B19-4A9A-960F-7211E74332B1.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • Love it
Reactions: Artemis
A nigger's gotta cope and dream, I guess.

Y’all apes love to cope because nobody wants you ugly beasty Edomite (so-called White) men.

Last edited:
This proves BBC is just a cope. Most of the white women who go for niggers are trashy hoodrat wiggers with no upbringing. Any white girl with a respectable family and upbringing would not want to date a black man. Most niggers have intolerable faces with their nasty lips and god-awful hair. After all, miscegenation and dating apps are just used by (((them))) to win and create more mutts (incels).

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 25377
That's a cute picture of you, monkey man.

It’s a picture of you, ape looking Edomite (so-called White) man 😂.

Nah y’all act like every black has the same SMV then get mad when we use your logic against with
Im just saying that JBW applies to mtn-htn+ only. Same goes for BBC, it applies to mtn-htn+ niggers only

If that's really you, then you have to be low inhib because you being high inhib would throw people off and come off as weird because you look like you should be low inhib

• +1
Im just saying that JBW applies to mtn-htn+ only. Same goes for BBC, it applies to mtn-htn+ niggers only
I agree looks trumps everything race personality confidence etc

• +1
Reactions: Suimaxxer
Not a word of this ethnicel cope essay

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24507 and Marsiere214
No, not as easily at least.
This oldcel is most probably their sugar daddy which means hes rich otherwise he couldnt pull

This oldcel is most probably their sugar daddy which means hes rich otherwise he couldnt pull
Yes, but if you are black, money does not always help. Many loose asian women would reject based on skin color alone. You do not even have a chance to show them the money.

Yes, but if you are black, money does not always help. Many loose asian women would reject based on skin color alone. You do not even have a chance to show them the money.
Dude i know white foids who would give blowjob to any black man they see, but they hate white guys

Dude i know white foids who would give blowjob to any black man they see, but they hate white guys
Rare occurence. That's for certain. Unless you are talking about black women. They are the only women who actually rate black men higher than whites.

All other women: all whites and all asians and all mixtures are JBW.

Rare occurence
"Rare"? Just look at the screenshots i posted on this thread from tiktok, in these videos there were white foids thirsting over black men. Also in my country (in europe)most zoomer foids would pick bbc over bwc any day

"Rare"? Just look at the screenshots i posted on this thread from tiktok, in these videos there were white foids thirsting over black men. Also in my country (in europe)most
Some women posting tiktoks is NOT a fact, it is just an anecdote.

I am 100% certain, that white women thirsting over black males is VERY RARE in comparison to white-on-white.
zoomer foids would pick bbc over bwc any day
This is PLAIN WRONG.

I do not know what universe you live in.

Black guys have to put like 2x more effort to get anything at all, in comparison to white dudes.

Some women posting tiktoks is NOT a fact, it is just an anecdote.

I am 100% certain, that white women thirsting over black males is VERY RARE in comparison to white-on-white.

This is PLAIN WRONG.

I do not know what universe you live in.

Black guys have to put like 2x more effort to get anything at all, in comparison to white dudes.
I know its hard to believe, it was hard for me as well, but there are literal 18 and 19yo white foids here admitting publicly they would fuck a black guy over white any day, but maybe its just foids in my country. They tend to hate guys here, they would rather fuck really a guy of any other ethnicity, as long as its not the same as them

• JFL
Reactions: khvirgin
I know its hard to believe, it was hard for me as well, but there are literal 18 and 19yo white foids here admitting publicly they would fuck a black guy over white any day, but maybe its just foids in my country. They tend to hate guys here, they would rather fuck really a guy of any other ethnicity, as long as its not the same as them
who cares?
You cucks are hilarious

who cares?
You cucks are hilarious
You definitely dont care about any of this u basement rotting broke subhuman nolifer virgin

You definitely dont care about any of this u basement rotting broke subhuman nolifer virgin
>calls me basement rotting subhuman
>spends all his days trying to find tiktoks about muh bbc to prove that's the reason why he's incel

Laugh funny

• JFL
Took me like 2 minutes to find the tiktoks but keep coping incel
2 minutes yeah

Screenshot 2023 03 04 at 22 41 56 Debunking the JBW theory

that's crazy bro
what's your blacked username?

• JFL
irapekhvirginsmomeveryday, whats ur cuckkings.com username?
This is the reason why you are incel, not black men lmao

Keep searching for obscure tiktoks :lul:

Screenshot 2023 03 04 at 22 41 56 Debunking the JBW theory

Not a word of this ethnicel cope essay

View attachment 2092580

Retarded red ape 55% of incels are y’all ape looking Edomite (so-called White) men.

👉While roughly 55 percent of respondents identify as white or Caucasian👈, the remaining 45 percent of are equally divided among a range of ethnic and racial groups, including Black, Latino, Asian, Indian, Middle Eastern or Other/Not Sure.”

So the only “cope” is coming from you ugly red beasts.

JBW is so low iq wow lol