DEBUNKING THE LEANMAXXING COPE, WHY IT WON'T WORK FOR YOU.

rapidinshallah

rapidinshallah

Bronze
This isn't meant to discourage you from leanmaxxing as it can be one of the most powerful looksmaxxes, but it also could fail and you can end up being depressed due to the high hopes you put for yourself.

1- ALL ATHLETES ARE LEANMAXXED
All Athletes are leanmaxxed, but are they all chads? Fuck no. They are still equally distributed. You rarely see actual chads playing any of the sports, unless it relies heavily on strength and height.

2- YOU CAN EASILY GUESS YOUR POTENTIAL WHILST BEING FAT
If you are overweight and your face looks recessed or overly "oval", then you'll probably still look subhuman when leanmaxxed. If you have robust bones and a wide jaw it'll still show.

3- YOU CAN TELL THE QUALITY OF YOUR EYE AREA, IF YOU HAVE ANY OF THESE TRAITS IT'S MOSTLY OVER:
Dark eye circles
Poor Eyelid exposure
Just simply means even fat can't make up for your subhuman infra/supraorbitals.

Don't let this discourage you, do leanmaxx, just don't put high expectations, you probably won't be a chad.

• +1
Reactions: Slob, ChristianChad, untouchable_coper and 5 others
You also forgot to mention that some people have a shit ton of buccal fat that cannot be removed from weightless other than aging or surgery.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, untouchable_coper, Hero of the Imperium and 2 others
You also forgot to mention that some people have a shit ton of buccal fat that cannot be removed from weightless other than aging or surgery.
sucking in your cheeks can lower buccal fat over time

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: fjor2096, rand anon, Deleted member 7725 and 3 others
brutal but true, chads have chad face and tight submental at 20% bf

• +1
Reactions: Slob
you never know until you REALLY leanmaxx (10-12% bf<), most people aren't this subhuman. Even the ones who do, buccal fat removal is a simple and fairly cheap procedure

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and untouchable_coper
agreed, bones and cheekbone projection are most important for facial definition, but leanmaxxing is a looks mulltiplier for most people

Leanmaxxed my eyes looked horrible, but the rest of my face looked way better, this showed as I pulled may more women (16 makeouts in one night and a ONS)

however I’m 10kg heavier now, still have abs (14%bf) and effectively incel.

Just being super lean 8-9% makes women stick to you, especially JBs.

For reference:

AC07E893 BDA1 4EB5 9FA1 43DFBE56A28B

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman, SolarWind and Hero of the Imperium
Vollufine fixes that
Might try it, is there a brand you recommend, it’s for under eyes right? Might use it to cope while I wageslave for infras

I don't think it's as easy to guess what you'll look like when lean as people think. Obviously if you have major deformities or an obvious Chad jaw even while fat, you can guess. The issue is that there are a huge percent of guys who legitimately cannot know for sure how attractive they will be while lean until they get lean.

Obviously anyone who says you're guaranteed to be attractive if you leanmax is an idiot, but it's a huge benefit to the overwhelming majority of people

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
I disagree. Leanmaxxing is not ideal. Being 40% bodyfat and clinically recessed mogs.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
I disagree. Leanmaxxing is not ideal. Being 40% bodyfat and clinically recessed mogs.
this

People don’t realize that for men size > face definition

I look like such a pathetic subhuman with only 20 inches bideltoid I wish I was big again

It’s hard to notice recession when your high bf true

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slob and Deleted member 16220
this

People don’t realize that for men size > face definition

I look like such a pathetic subhuman with only 20 inches bideltoid I wish I was big again

It’s hard to notice recession when your high bf true
Yes. When I was 450 lb I would get IOI all the time with my 30 inch bidelt and eye hooding. Now I do my cardio alone and rot on this website. I miss the bloat.

• Love it
Reactions: incel194012940
When I was very Lean with shredded abs and veins everywhere.I looked like a cancer patient as well

Leanmaxxed my eyes looked horrible, but the rest of my face looked way better, this showed as I pulled may more women (16 makeouts in one night and a ONS)

however I’m 10kg heavier now, still have abs (14%bf) and effectively incel.

Just being super lean 8-9% makes women stick to you, especially JBs.

For reference:

View attachment 1791080
mirin brah

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob