Debunking the notion Africans have low IQ GTFIH

AspiringMogger

AspiringMogger

My biggest enemy is my brain
One of the most common copes I see on this shithole from cumskins and others.

You heard it from the white man himself.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borntosuffer, sportsmogger, hattrick and 5 others
nigga got paid 11 million dollars by kamala harris campaign team

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borntosuffer, Kroker, 1966Ford and 24 others
@PrinceLuenLeoncur

Don't care white boy

White man said it yall! So dat mean it tru

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kroker, 1966Ford, ElTruecel and 12 others
White man said it yall! So dat mean it tru
It’s true. I’ve always caged at people saying East Africans and other groups have IQ’s sub 70. That’s legit retardation level.

The methodology is just plain wrong

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer, sportsmogger, nope and 1 other person
Lower IQ and lesser developed prefrontal cortex.

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer, ElTruecel, ShowerMaxxing and 3 others
Nah africa is a shithole, lived there and can confirm that people are generally stupid

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer, ShowerMaxxing, Aero and 1 other person
It's over

4191477_1718287689961.png

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: borntosuffer, Kroker, ElTruecel and 8 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borntosuffer, ElTruecel, Aero and 8 others
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: borntosuffer, ItsOverLawg, ShowerMaxxing and 10 others
Screenshot 20240821 213024 Google

African people get better grades than white british people.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer, african_subhuman, nope and 5 others
You really going to argue that Africans don't have lower IQ on average? come on buddy boyo... let it go
I’m arguing that there isn’t a single country in which the average IQ in Africa is sub 80.

Do you know how retarded a country would be if the average IQ would be 62?

• +1
Reactions: african_subhuman, nope and Deleted member 84469
"Trust me bro the iq tests come out of nowhere!"

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, african_subhuman, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 2 others
IMG 7769

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borntosuffer, sportsmogger, african_subhuman and 2 others
I’m arguing that there isn’t a single country in which the average IQ in Africa is sub 80.

Do you know how retarded a country would be if the average IQ would be 62?
The figures are exaggerated, i can agree with that. However, the point that Africans have lower IQ on average is true.

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer
The figures are exaggerated, i can agree with that. However, the point that Africans have lower IQ on average is true.
What do you base this statement on?

For the most part i don't think most actual african immigrants are that bad, especially when you compare african-americans to real africans, the latter are way better, hardworking honest people while the former are degenerate lowlives and leeches. In the UK it's kinda mixed, some african immigrants are good while some are just leeches.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, chaddyboi66, enchanted_elixir and 1 other person
What do you base this statement on?
I am too lazy to prove it right now but you can do so yourslesf with a few ismple searches. Everybody knows and agrees for many many years that africans have lower IQ on average. just accept it, no shame in it. Where you guys lack in brainpower/etc, you excel at other things.

Yes nobody has fucking 42 iq
But Africans are very dumb

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer, ElTruecel, Aero and 3 others
a

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LOOKISM-LOGIC and moredatesmorerapes
JFL at the people in the comments coping that they are shitholes cause they get muhh oppressed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borntosuffer, ElTruecel, ShowerMaxxing and 7 others

Iq is highly correlated with occupation. Iq is highly studied and solid.

That nigger in the video is poser, and you are participating in his virtue jerk.

• JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Yes nobody has fucking 42 iq
But Africans are very dumb
Jfl people confuse iq with education and upbringing. Most people are average iq

No shit someone in a shithole is gonna be retarded

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, nope and Deleted member 84469
jfl. what about the africans that take IQ test outside of africa

Jfl people confuse iq with education and upbringing. Most people are average iq

No shit someone in a shithole is gonna be retarded
African Americans have 80 IQ despite not living in Africa tier shithole
poor whites IQmog rich blacks. There’s a reason blacks have been the only race to never have an actual civilization or anything.
There’s not a single intelligence related measure blacks perform well in

There was a study about average Iq kids being adopted by rich parents. In their childhood they scored above average Iq but when they grew up they scored average. IQ stabilizes over age and adult Iq is almost entirely genetic (unless you were malnourished as a kid or completely illiterate or something)

African Americans have 80 IQ despite not living in Africa tier shithole
Ok? That’s on par with some Eastern European countries despite being different races. And African Americans definitely still live in shitholes lmao what
poor whites IQmog rich blacks
Jfl if you believe this. Probably small sample size
. There’s a reason blacks have been the only race to never have an actual civilization or anything.
Not true
There’s not a single intelligence related measure blacks perform well in
if you scroll up there’s a graph that shows African students perform better than white British students

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 84469
Negroids have an innate ability to ensure the destruction of any civilization that they enter.

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Ok? That’s on par with some Eastern European countries despite being different races
And? So Albanians are fucking retards too. Who would’ve guessed
Also it just shows they’re 20 points lower Iq than whites despite being raised in the same country and mostly the same environment? Idk how that doesn’t prove something
Jfl if you believe this. Probably small sample size
It’s well documented and nation wide.
SAT as an example here
IMG 1691

Yes true
if you scroll up there’s a graph that shows African students perform better than white British students
Fair enough but that’s barely much of a measure. They score middle of the road and outperformed by still half of the other ethnic groups.

• JFL
I genuinely don't believe that your average city African is retarded. The uneducated rurals being low IQ is definitely believable. We have to remember guys that below around 80 IQ you literally come off as smooth brained to people.

your average african being lower iq on average compared to the rest of the world is true though.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, sportsmogger, chaddyboi66 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Also it just shows they’re 20 points lower Iq than whites despite being raised in the same country and mostly the same environment?
Ur very bluepilled if you think a nigga in the hood and a white guy mostly live in the same environment. Average blacks income is shit compared to whites. (Nigerians is higher than whites) if you’re gonna make it about race
It’s well documented and nation wide.
SAT as an example here
These aren’t iq tests and have nothing to do with it

lost all credibility here. Seethe for BBC moggas mate
Why would I seethe?
I'm not racist and have nothing against blacks. I'll appreciate blacks strong points. Clearly very athletic and physically strong. Good at music. Etc.
But how is scoring worse than half the ethnic groups an achievement?
A better argument would be US Nigerians maybe. They're the most educated demographic here.
But it's clear blacks don't excel intelligence wise.
white on white violence.
I'm not an sfcel. Idc about muh white race.

• +1
Bitch please your a dirty inbred paki you have no right to speak and i'm not even african. Go fuck your cousin and produce low iq genetic trash to invade the uk and commit rapes like your parents did

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AspiringMogger and watah
Bitch please your a dirty inbred paki you have no right to speak and i'm not even african. Go fuck your cousin and produce low iq genetic trash to invade the uk and commit rapes like your parents did
>i'm not even african
JFL i remember a post about you, you're some 3rd world nigga, you jealous boy?

>i'm not even african
JFL i remember a post about you, you're some 3rd world nigga, you jealous boy?
Nope I'm not african whatsoever but I think africans are overhated i like defending them plus your a paki so get the fuck outta here inbred genetic waste

You really going to argue that Africans don't have lower IQ on average? come on buddy boyo... let it go
Africans IQ mog all races

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
its all about nurture

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger

dnr all niggers ive ever known have the ape primal me see me do instincts making them automatically low iq and low inhib

dnr all niggers ive ever known have the ape primal me see me do instincts making them automatically low iq and low inhib
Curry detected, opinion rejected

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
Everyone knows it's a bullshit study that Africans have low iq, people just parrot shit forever regardless of whether it's true or not and don't bother doing research as long as it allows them to push their own agenda

• +1
Reactions: Retardedhscel and NZb6Air
It's selective immigration,subsaharans who move to the uk are a small subset of the most educated/wealthy
Not even remotely true as a black Brit a lot of infact id say the majority of SSA and MENA migrants are of the low class variant. The USA gets the civilised rich Africans and Arabs but Europe and the UK get the chaff you don’t know what your speaking about and talking out your ass any Brit knows what I’m saying is true

Everyone knows it's a bullshit study that Africans have low iq, people just parrot shit forever regardless of whether it's true or not and don't bother doing research as long as it allows them to push their own agenda
Yep. It’s an appeal to authority a shit authority at that lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back