DEBUNKING THE REVERSE RACEPILL

If the reverse racepill isn't real surely you'd be able to find a plethora of visual examples of white men with their looksmathed or higher ethnic or even racematched female right? Why is there much more """"anecdotal"""" evidence of White Women with Uglier ethnic men?
the entire r/interracialdating subreddit is 90% WMBF, now go kiss nigress pussy you white subhuman

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab and Deleted member 7866
And there is usually a coping curry or black in the comments being like "Correct muhfugga, dark looks. Sheit, I raped a white woman 14 yeas ago."
lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7866
BRENDIOEEE'S POINT ON EASTERN EUROPE IS PURE AUTISM

ITS NOT AN ACCIDENT THAT HE IS LAUGHED BY NORMIES EVERYDAY

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: diggbicc and Deleted member 7866
the entire r/interracialdating subreddit is 90% WMBF, now go kiss nigress pussy you white subhuman
I don't have relations with animals, and surely not animals below my looksmatch.

• WTF
Reactions: Ritalincell

I don't have relations with animals, and surely not animals below my looksmatch.
Dude . . . you are just some weirdo fuck who's coping on an incel forum and you think your race (which hasn't helped you) puts you above women who have actual sex lives, if nothing else.

Imagine hating on ethnics as a subhuman white. Soycel trait tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, diggbicc and goat2x
Dude . . . you are just some weirdo fuck who's coping on an incel forum and you think your race (which hasn't helped you) puts you above women who have actual sex lives, if nothing else.

Imagine hating on ethnics as a subhuman white. Soycel trait tbh.
You think women being whores is an accomplishment? And you have the gall to call me a soyboy after saying cringe like that. Jfl@u cuck. Women are less valuable the more cocks they take.

:p

You think women being whores is an accomplishment? And you have the gall to call me a soyboy after saying cringe like that. Jfl@u cuck. Women are less valuable the more cocks they take.
I'm saying your high horse over ethnics is made of really thin Swiss cheese, considering the place where you're lording over them ... looksmax.me. Best get off it.

Also, I would reconsider the value of more than 7k posts on this website. I've learnt far more about actual looksmaxing (i.e. surgerymaxing) from surgeons' websites than this forum I only periodically go on.

I'm saying your high horse over ethnics is made of really thin Swiss cheese, considering the place where you're lording over them ... looksmax.me. Best get off it.

Also, I would reconsider the value of more than 7k posts on this website. I've learnt far more about actual looksmaxing (i.e. surgerymaxing) from surgeons' websites than this forum I only periodically go on.
Bro, i'm a second class citizen because i'm white irl, but even so there's no accomplishment in slaying ugly ethnic females. It'd be one thing if it was merely a looksmatched or higher ethnic female, particularly one that might be genetically compatible, such as an east asian or something of that nature.

• JFL
Reactions: goat2x
You call black people animals? Black lives matter nigga
White Women Worship animals anyways bro, here's a brutal reverse hypergamy pill for you buddy boyo.

• JFL
Reactions: .👽., Marsiere214, Effortless and 1 other person
Bro I live in L.A, most mixed race couples I see are white women with ethnic men, and the white women always mog the ethnic men. Jfl if you think mixed race couples are even close to any white men with ethnic "Stacies" white stacies are rare enough, ethnic stacies sure as hell aren't getting with white men that often.

The average White Male, Ethnic Female couple looks like this.
View attachment 642431View attachment 642432View attachment 642433
Some real ethnic "Stacies" these men are slaying...jfl...
Gigacope son jfl at u

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc
Not an argument cuck
Homies calling me the cuck

Stop posting some random pictures and go outside, trust me there is not many BMWF couples and literally no AMWF or IMWF couples

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: stuckneworleans, goat2x, MentalistKebab and 1 other person

Stop posting some random pictures and go outside, trust me there is not many BMWF couples and literally no AMWF or IMWF couples
bro wtf is up with ur new avi JFL

• JFL
Reactions: manossarik and Deleted member 7866
  • JFL
Reactions: diggbicc, stuckneworleans and RoundHouse
  • JFL
Reactions: manossarik and Deleted member 7866
ok sparrowhawk im also a native american now my name is chadfuxurmom69
Anyway my pfp is that because he has insane forward growth

• JFL
Reactions: RoundHouse
substantive thread

• Love it

You are unable to comprehend this. The ones that DO exist almost always involve a white woman who mogs them. Why is this? Why is the reverse almost always never true? Quality > Quantity, every ethnic that manages to get with a white woman who mogs him is worth a thousand white men who sleep with uglier ethnic females.

• Hmm...
You are unable to comprehend this. The ones that DO exist almost always involve a white woman who mogs them. Why is this? Why is the reverse almost always never true? Quality > Quantity, every ethnic that manages to get with a white woman who mogs him is worth a thousand white men who sleep with uglier ethnic females.
Changing your opinion? 🤔🤔

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
Bro, i'm a second class citizen because i'm white irl, but even so there's no accomplishment in slaying ugly ethnic females. It'd be one thing if it was merely a looksmatched or higher ethnic female, particularly one that might be genetically compatible, such as an east asian or something of that nature.
You're a second class citizen because you're not chad.
I don't deny that whites are despised and oppressed in the modern West, but not sexually.

• +1
Now, I've been reading some homosexual ass race threads, mainly by white femboys on this site trying to spread a thing called the "Reverse Racepill" which is really code for "I want to take a black penis up my effeminate asshole".

Before we start this debunking thread, I just want to say I in no way mean anything I say here. (For you, law enforcement agencies.)

NOW WE BEGIN.

First off, the uttar subhumans have been saying something like this. "Muh precious wiyt wimminz has been dating Negroids! WAAAH!" And there is usually a coping curry or black in the comments being like "Correct muhfugga, dark looks. Sheit, I raped a white woman 14 yeas ago."

This is all false. Blacks are not "underrepresented on Tinder" as the fake and gay chuck cheese man @BrendioEEE claimed. In fact, they are over represented, and I challenge you to find a study which proves me wrong, since I can't be bothered to.

I don’t know why @higgabigga feels the need to be a white cuck, when he isn't even white, but anyway he has claimed numerous times in the past that "white" women in EE prefer black men. False. They prefer Chad, and maybe the occasional Tyrone, but they will pick Chad > Tyrone > incel Slav.

Dark looks is... partially true. If you have blond or ginger hair, it's over for u. But similarly, if you have dark eyes, it never even begun. The ideal phenotype is North Atlantid like Sean O'pry. Not Congoid or whatever.

The fact of the matter is, you coping SFcels, white Chad doesn't like you. He fucks girls everyday while you rot. And Tyrone is much, much rarer than white chad.

As for your homosexual and delusional pictures of white women with Indian and yellow people, they are either friends or a betabux. Dn rd.

>inb4 muh angelic white wimminz
>inb4 more cuck pictures
>inb4 trannies and femboys spam my thread

I will now post some links of your reverse racepill in action 😐

Amazon product ASIN 1494384825

NOW GO COPE REVERSE RACEPILLER, YOU'RE WRONG AND I'M RIGHT View attachment 641171

Pinging some people who may or may not be interested

@BigBiceps
@Gargantuan

@Moggy
@brbbrah
@Newone
@Good_Little_Goy
@TheCopefulCurry
@The Bleach Pill
@NarcyChadlite
@SubhumanCurrycel
@Britishlooksmaxxer
@BrendioEEE
@higgabigga
@IndianJock
@Blackout.xl
@BlackBoyo

And that, quite simply, is that.

I didn't read all this text however if your chad the reverse hypergamy is true i also don't think being white gives you an instrinsic advantage though whites have a higher ratio of chads

• +1
I didn't read all this text however if your chad the reverse hypergamy is true i also don't think being white gives you an instrinsic advantage though whites have a higher ratio of chads
My points tbh

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and reptiles
My points tbh

This sounds like simple logic no 1 wants the average man it's over for hte averages in 2020 let alone 2030 2040 i'm probably not even gonna be around

• Woah
Bro I live in L.A, most mixed race couples I see are white women with ethnic men, and the white women always mog the ethnic men. Jfl if you think mixed race couples are even close to any white men with ethnic "Stacies" white stacies are rare enough, ethnic stacies sure as hell aren't getting with white men that often.

The average White Male, Ethnic Female couple looks like this.
View attachment 642431View attachment 642432View attachment 642433
Some real ethnic "Stacies" these men are slaying...jfl...
Lmao this shit again. BrendioEEE cherrypicking so ridiculously, 2. guys case was literally become low key famous because he was dating so much down, its in no way what average WM EF couple looks like.
Bro, i'm a second class citizen because i'm white irl,
Plus stop lying through your teeth. Everyone here knows you are Mexican

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, diggbicc, goat2x and 1 other person

To everyone in this thread except for 🐐

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: goat2x and Lux
Shut up gaycel
Muh gaycel, I’ve registered 2 months before you, yet you have more posts and time than me

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 6191
You're a second class citizen because you're not chad.
I don't deny that whites are despised and oppressed in the modern West, but not sexually.
No, I am a second class citizen because I am white where I live. I know this because I have applied for jobs out of state, and even out of country before the cuckdowns happened and people were actually interested in hiring me, where I live it is basically impossible to get a job because of my race, and when I was single, the only women who have ever shown any interest in me IN THIS city, have always been ethnic females far below my looksmatch.

No, I am a second class citizen because I am white where I live. I know this because I have applied for jobs out of state, and even out of country before the cuckdowns happened and people were actually interested in hiring me, where I live it is basically impossible to get a job because of my race, and when I was single, the only women who have ever shown any interest in me IN THIS city, have always been ethnic females far below my looksmatch.
Your problem is that you are 5'4", fully estrogenic apearance wise and look mexican, like I never even knew you were white until you said it. This is your major issue.

Not tryna hate or flame you , but look at it from the perspective of a third person.

When they see you, pheno wise you look mexican and the height further reinforces their assumption. Even if you did look undeniably white being 5'4" is giga over, even if you had O'Pry face. And to top it all you must be like 50% bf. I'm sorry bro, it's not your race thats holding you back

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and goat2x
Your problem is that you are 5'4", fully estrogenic apearance wise and look mexican
5'5, Prettyboy Chad Med Aesthetics, and look white because I am white, approaching 0% bodyfat nearly everyday from daily cardio and calorie counting, and mog nearly everyone on this forum, keep crying for me tho with this utter dead meme, dn read anything beyond this point, if you want me to read start off with something genuine, subhuman
Brendio Mogs
Brendio Mogs
Brendio Mogs
Brendio Mogs
Brendio Mogs
Brendio Mogs
Brendio Mogs
Brendio Mogs
Brendio Mogs

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 4430, Deleted member 5912 and 2 others
Plus stop lying through your teeth. Everyone here knows you are Mexican
Yeah get mogged into suicide by me being an Aryan Med buddy, i'm whiter than you'll ever be, and most people on this forum just by being Med alone, there is no "Mexican" here, keep crying for me you Sub 4 piece of trash.
Brendio Mogs
Brendio Mogs
Brendio Mogs
Brendio Mogs
Brendio Mogs
Brendio Mogs
Brendio Mogs
Brendio Mogs
Brendio Mogs

• JFL
Reactions: stuckneworleans
Good thread

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 7866
What about Tahlia? She is white and above average

• +1
What about Tahlia? She is white and above average
She was from the other side of the Earth bro, if anything that proves my point if the only way I can get someone great is by finding them on the other side of the Earth. There is nobody like Tahlia in L.A, i'd imagine there's nobody like Tahlia on the entire West Coast.

She was from the other side of the Earth bro, if anything that proves my point if the only way I can get someone great is by finding them on the other side of the Earth. There is nobody like Tahlia in L.A, i'd imagine there's nobody like Tahlia on the entire West Coast.
Bro ur fat af and have greasy long hair

You're literally facially a prettyboy kek

• +1
Bro ur fat af and have greasy long hair

You're literally facially a prettyboy kek
Jesus weeps everytime one of you retards uses that almost 2 year old Jubilee video as your frame of reference for how I look. Why do I have to debunk this shit almost everyday now, inject IQ asap, or rope, honestly.
Uu
2020 07 06
20200327 054405
Brendio Mogs
20200327 054406

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
Jesus weeps everytime one of you retards uses that almost 2 year old Jubilee video as your frame of reference for how I look. Why do I have to debunk this shit almost everyday now, inject IQ asap, or rope, honestly.
View attachment 644795
See? You're literally a prettyboy while you're STILL fat today
You're a white prettyboy who got an above average white girl, so doesn't that debunk your theory?

• +1
BRENDIOEEE'S POINT ON EASTERN EUROPE IS PURE AUTISM
View attachment 642890
ITS NOT AN ACCIDENT THAT HE IS LAUGHED BY NORMIES EVERYDAY
Wow countries that aren't overrun by blacks and ethnics are less likely to support racemixing? How is this an argument retard? The moment Blacks or Ethnics are allowed en masse in any degree to Russia, expect young Russiancels to rope.

Wow countries that aren't overrun by blacks and ethnics are less likely to support racemixing? How is this an argument retard? The moment Blacks or Ethnics are allowed en masse in any degree to Russia, expect young Russiancels to rope.
Stop calling me retard when all of your arguement is you sucking bbcs for a living you utter faggot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 4430, diggbicc and 1 other person