Decent looking non-NT guy describes dating struggles.

RoyaleWithCheese

RoyaleWithCheese

Will become Chad or die trying.

I just saw this video and felt it was pretty relatable. Guy has had casual encounters here and there but has struggled for many years to get into a relationship. He may not be a chad, but it shouldn’t be controversial to say his looks are not his problem.

Sure if he was a gigachad he probably would easily be able to get into a relationship, BUT, guess what 99.9999% of men are not gigachads and plenty of them have had happy relationships. You could of course argue that plenty of those normie guys in relationships are whipped, cheated on, dating down, or whatever. Fair caveat. But would you really say it’s 100% of them, I highly doubt it.

I think this goes to show the importance of not just looksmaxxing but also looking inward at your behavior and lifestyle. Look I’m not saying “it’s only your personality holding you back bro!” BUT I suspect for many guys here there are non-looks factors involved in your life not being all it could be. The fact is there are kernels of truth in each pill.

Thoughts?

@5.5psl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: deadstock, TUSSELEIF, Alt Number 3 and 3 others
framecel

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and curryascenderr
I

I just saw this video and felt it was pretty relatable. Guy has had casual encounters here and there but has struggled for many years to get into a relationship. He may not be a chad, but it shouldn’t be controversial to say his looks are not his problem.

Sure if he was a gigachad he probably would easily be able to get into a relationship, BUT, guess what 99.9999% of men are not gigachads and plenty of them have had happy relationships. You could of course argue that plenty of those normie guys in relationships are whipped, cheated on, dating down, or whatever. Fair caveat. But would you really say it’s 100% of them, I highly doubt it.

I think this goes to show the importance of not just looksmaxxing but also looking inward at your behavior and lifestyle. Look I’m not saying “it’s only your personality holding you back bro!” BUT I suspect for many guys here there are non-looks factors involved in your life not being all it could be. The fact is there are kernels of truth in each pill.

Thoughts?

@5.5psl

My aspie brain is not made for these kind of things. I just know that and do not waste time on it, and just focus on aspie things like science and math.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and RoyaleWithCheese
He just needs to geomaxx and its gg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: curryascenderr and RoyaleWithCheese
BUT, guess what 99.9999% of men are not gigachads and plenty of them have had happy relationships.
What is "plenty"? It's not the majority, in my perception.

I think this goes to show the importance of not just looksmaxxing but also looking inward at your behavior and lifestyle.
I think it goes to show how the aging process is brutal on your skin.

95% NT 5% Looks

Can't change NT so compensate with looks

🌊🌊🌊🌊

• +1
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese and Deleted member 86159
Dude is Chadlite and seems NT enough.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese and lowtiernormiechad
Dude is Chadlite and seems NT enough.
In a way that makes it worse. If he was a short, balding Indian with bug eyes and a potbelly, it would be easy to explain his struggles.

But when he has no obvious physical flaws and is of normal height and he has objectively good facial features and his behavior seems normal, it becomes perplexing to explain why he's struggling. This is not a cope, but they say that body language is most of communication. Could it be that he's not protecting the right type of non verbal communication and girls pick up on this and sense something is off about him, even if they can't put their finger on it?

• +1
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese and mulattocel
  • +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
In a way that makes it worse. If he was a short, balding Indian with bug eyes and a potbelly, it would be easy to explain his struggles.

But when he has no obvious physical flaws and is of normal height and he has objectively good facial features and his behavior seems normal, it becomes perplexing to explain why he's struggling. This is not a cope, but they say that body language is most of communication. Could it be that he's not protecting the right type of non verbal communication and girls pick up on this and sense something is off about him, even if they can't put their finger on it?
That has to be it because there’s no other way I could think of as to how this guy struggles.

• +1
Reactions: klip11

Thoughts?

@5.5psl

He's a normie so this makes sense. His mental issues stopped him from being a good little provider dude. And outside of that paradigm, he isn't exactly handsome enough to fuck bitches consistently.

• +1
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese
Autistic htn > giga nt ltn
giga nt ltn > 150 iq or schizophrenic htn

autistic doesnt mean anything anymore since it became a mainstream term

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and RoyaleWithCheese
giga nt ltn > 150 iq or schizophrenic htn

autistic doesnt mean anything anymore since it became a mainstream term
I disagree but we are all entitled to our own opinions

not a matter of opinion buddy boyo, it's in the literature
What are these Jew scriptures that you are always talking abt that apparently hold the answers to everything

• JFL
Reactions: BantuKang
What are these Jew scriptures that you are always talking abt that apparently hold the answers to everything

Mirin studymaxxing. Should I just do drugs or smth to permanently lower iq to become more nt 😄

• JFL
Mirin studymaxxing. Should I just do drugs or smth to permanently lower iq to become more nt 😄
the fact you assumed looks are everything means you're already NT or in the IQ range at least, because you don't see why NT would matter since u haven't experienced detachment due to it, not because you're dumb (you arent)

the fact you assumed looks are everything means you're already NT or in the IQ range at least, because you don't see why NT would matter since u haven't experienced detachment due to it, not because you're dumb (you arent)
Im giga non nt and mutecel so no lol. I think that being below mtn leads to developmental problems in youth, I was always non nt but now I’m kinda past the point of no return, so only thing that I can do is change looks tbh.

• +1
Im giga non nt and mutecel so no lol. I think that being below mtn leads to developmental problems in youth, I was always non nt but now I’m kinda past the point of no return, so only thing that I can do is change looks tbh.
understandable

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 86159

It’s probably his manorisms. Brad Pitt said he couldn’t get a date when he first was in Hollywood. NTpill is real. Not even chico would get girls if when they approached him he blurts out “WHATS YOUR FAVOURTIE COLOUR”. Looks are useless if neurodivergent

• +1
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese and klip11
It’s probably his manorisms. Brad Pitt said he couldn’t get a date when he first was in Hollywood. NTpill is real. Not even chico would get girls if when they approached him he blurts out “WHATS YOUR FAVOURTIE COLOUR”. Looks are useless if neurodivergent
Idk people worship that guy, he is one of the few exceptions to this tbh

Idk people worship that guy, he is one of the few exceptions to this tbh
nah bro if he was on the spectrum to that level he wouldn’t have even had a modelling career and therefore no status. Yes he would have looks but no women is going to risk pregnancy from someone with Down’s syndrome

nah bro if he was on the spectrum to that level he wouldn’t have even had a modelling career and therefore no status. Yes he would have looks but no women is going to risk pregnancy from someone with Down’s syndrome
Most women don’t give a shit abt their kids wellbeing tbh, but I mean if he was legit mentally disabled then yeah ig he wouldn’t slay

• +1
Reactions: curryascenderr

Good theory. I’m really wondering about this myself because I’m in a similar boat as that guy.

• +1
Reactions: klip11
Most women don’t give a shit abt their kids wellbeing tbh, but I mean if he was legit mentally disabled then yeah ig he wouldn’t slay
I mean the reason women are attracted to looks on a primal level is because it signifies health and therefore healthy offspring right? If someone has looks but is neurodivergent it would go against a women’s primal instincts but then again women are slutty asf nowadays so who knows

This video was recommended to me earlier jfl

• JFL
I will not get a girlfriend for the sake of having a girlfriend.
It needs to be someone compatible to my interests which are mostly intellectual in nature besides some sports and gymcelling which are more mass compatibel but thar isn't enough for me to consider a girl for a relationship.
Most women are so fucking boring and its so difficult to find someone with a character and cool interests.

Last edited:
  • +1
mogger hair for 40 ngl

• +1