Decided I'm gonna start injecting T. Roiders help me out

D

Deleted member 16782

Bronze
I have decided that I'm gonna start injecting. I'm tired of being a low t beta cuck with 0 motivation, energy. I literally dont have the energy to workout, cant barely fucking jerk off thanks to taking accutane for 8 months which has fucked up my testosterone production. I might aswell kill myself because i'm not gonna live my life with subhuman tier testosterone levels throughout my life. I feel like a damn bitch. Also its very hard to get trt prescribed in my country as you need very low testosterone levels in order to get it prescribed. So i will probably just order it online.
" Just take Vitamin D bro it will higher your T" Also Aswagandha is good for that - average 14 year old user on the forum :soy::soy::soy::soy:

I got an above average face, facial structure, semi masculine face with just 0 masculinity anywhere else. I got a subhuman body with decent shoulder width. Roids is most likely the only thing that will ascend me and make me enjoy life again. If I had good testosterone levels naturally i would not start injecting. but sadly i was cursed, thanks to genetics and accutane.

I'm currently 19 years old, and my weight is around 135lbs at 179cm/5'11 atm. Was working out before accutane for over a year and my BW was around 150-155lbs at roughly 20-22 bf% jfl, did not even looked like i lifted even though i could bench over 80kg, and deadlift 140kg, squat 115kg, i just looked like a skinny fat bitch with higher estrogen levels than your average teenage girl. After accutane i i could not workout anymore so i stopped and lost bunch of weight and when down to 135lbs.

Of course i have a ton of research left to do until i decide to start inject. Not going to play around with this stuff without knowing exactly 100% what i'm doing.

this is a lifetime commitment for me, so once i start i will not go back or do PCT. This will be for life.

As i'm not that experienced, i'm gonna ask you roiders. Where do you even start?. I'm probably not going to experiment with anything else than testosterone at the start, gonna add other stuff later. Whats a good beginner testosterone dose? I was thinking around 250 mg testosterone enanthate per week at the start, or is 500 mg T a better alternative when your starting?. Isn't there more sides? What should be my cruising dosage?. Also gonna get AI, if that will be neccessary. And how important is doing blood work?

Thanks

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, PubertyMaxxer and thegoat
Similar lifts and body stats to me, I'm not pushed to the point of hopping on roids yet but im considering, good luck bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16782
Similar lifts and body stats to me, I'm not pushed to the point of hopping on roids yet but im considering, good luck bro
Thanks man!, and good luck to you too. Looking at your pictures i'm almost certain that it would make you ascend hard.

• +1
Reactions: thegoat
Are you still over 20% bodyfat
JFL at the "lifetime commitment" part
It's only forum users that will tell you that once you start injecting you can never go back
Unless you're going to take lifting seriously the likelyhood is you will get tired of the inconvenience of injecting yourself every few days for the rest of your life or there will be a side effect that fucks you over and makes you get off
Taking roids after spending 8 months on accutane just to flare up acne worse than you've ever had it in your life would be a comically disastrous move

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
It's only forum users that will tell you that once you start injecting you can never go back
Unless you're going to take lifting seriously the likelyhood is you will get tired of the inconvenience of injecting yourself every few days for the rest of your life or there will be a side effect that fucks you over and makes you get off
Taking roids after spending 8 months on accutane just to flare up acne worse than you've ever had it in your life would be a comically disastrous move
I regret that i took accutane. It has fucked up my t levels and i'm pretty sure they are not coming back. This is a rare side effect of accutane but it happens. The shit is pure poison. I have talked to many people that had to take TRT because their natural testosterone levels were completely suppressed. My testosterone levels were still below average before accutane but atleast i had the motivation to lift and go out with friends and even find the joy to fucking jerk off.

When i start i'm pretty sure i'm not gonna stop just to come back to my subhuman testosterone levels again. If there is a chance my acne is coming back, then so be it. It was never even that severe, just on my back which makes everything even worse.

And no i'm closer to 14-15% now at 135lbs

Last edited:
I regret that i took accutane. It has fucked up my t levels and i'm pretty sure they are not coming back. This is a rare side effect of accutane but it happens. The shit is pure poison. I have talked to many people that had to take TRT because their natural testosterone levels were completely suppressed. My testosterone levels were still below average before accutane but atleast i had the motivation to lift and go out with friends and even find the joy to fucking jerk off.

When i start i'm pretty sure i'm not gonna stop just to come back to my subhuman testosterone levels again.
Yeah that's fair enough then
accutane also ruined my life because it induced the growth of pyogenic granulomas on my skin which caused keloid scarring
I took accutane because I got severe acne from my first time on roids
I came off everything for a while and my skin cleared up but then I thought I have nothing left to lose since I'm scarred so started roiding again
I roided for 2 years then came off with no PCT and felt fine ever since which is 2.5 years off at this point

250mg test is a fine beginner dose but you may not notice that much from it in terms of muscle
If it helps you mentally then it's worthwhile

• +1
I thought your balls are just permafucked and your natural hormones are permanently screwed after injecting? This is the main factor as to why I havnt hopped on, the lifelong committment = massive decision

Yeah that's fair enough then
accutane also ruined my life because it induced the growth of pyogenic granulomas on my skin which caused keloid scarring
I took accutane because I got severe acne from my first time on roids
I came off everything for a while and my skin cleared up but then I thought I have nothing left to lose since I'm scarred so started roiding again
I roided for 2 years then came off with no PCT and felt fine ever since which is 2.5 years off at this point

250mg test is a fine beginner dose but you may not notice that much from it in terms of muscle
If it helps you mentally then it's worthwhile
Keloid scarring, holy shit man. Well atleast your fine now.
How long were you on test? and what was your dosage?. Did you do any blood work, AI during that time?

Keloid scarring, holy shit man. Well atleast your fine now.
How long were you on test? and what was your dosage?. Did you do any blood work, AI during that time?
I used high doses for 20 weeks, if you want the specifics of everything PM me and I will tell you
I used AI randomly and did no blood work

• +1
I thought your balls are just permafucked and your natural hormones are permanently screwed after injecting? This is the main factor as to why I havnt hopped on, the lifelong committment = massive decision
Yeah i honestly don't know either, maybe for those that overuse roids thats the case? I think most people recover fine with solid PCT.

@AscendingHero why tf am i still a greycel i have 502 posts

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
  • JFL
Reactions: TeenAscender
No, look up ‘vigorous Steve hcg’ on YouTube, look up hcg during cycle, and research pct DEEPLY

• +1
Reactions: thegoat
I have decided that I'm gonna start injecting. I'm tired of being a low t beta cuck with 0 motivation, energy. I literally dont have the energy to workout, cant barely fucking jerk off thanks to taking accutane for 8 months which has fucked up my testosterone production. I might aswell kill myself because i'm not gonna live my life with subhuman tier testosterone levels throughout my life. I feel like a damn bitch. Also its very hard to get trt prescribed in my country as you need very low testosterone levels in order to get it prescribed. So i will probably just order it online.
" Just take Vitamin D bro it will higher your T" Also Aswagandha is good for that - average 14 year old user on the forum :soy::soy::soy::soy:

I got an above average face, facial structure, semi masculine face with just 0 masculinity anywhere else. I got a subhuman body with decent shoulder width. Roids is most likely the only thing that will ascend me and make me enjoy life again. If I had good testosterone levels naturally i would not start injecting. but sadly i was cursed, thanks to genetics and accutane.

I'm currently 19 years old, and my weight is around 135lbs at 179cm/5'11 atm. Was working out before accutane for over a year and my BW was around 150-155lbs at roughly 20-22 bf% jfl, did not even looked like i lifted even though i could bench over 80kg, and deadlift 140kg, squat 115kg, i just looked like a skinny fat bitch with higher estrogen levels than your average teenage girl. After accutane i i could not workout anymore so i stopped and lost bunch of weight and when down to 135lbs.

Of course i have a ton of research left to do until i decide to start inject. Not going to play around with this stuff without knowing exactly 100% what i'm doing.

this is a lifetime commitment for me, so once i start i will not go back or do PCT. This will be for life.

As i'm not that experienced, i'm gonna ask you roiders. Where do you even start?. I'm probably not going to experiment with anything else than testosterone at the start, gonna add other stuff later. Whats a good beginner testosterone dose? I was thinking around 250 mg testosterone enanthate per week at the start, or is 500 mg T a better alternative when your starting?. Isn't there more sides? What should be my cruising dosage?. Also gonna get AI, if that will be neccessary. And how important is doing blood work?

Thanks
250mg test cyp or enanth per week with 30-50mg tbol (not dbol unless u want gyno) daily , come off tbol after 2 weeks or u will fuck ur liver then go back on after a 1 week break

• +1

Thanks
You should google a book called “Steroids” by William Llewellyn. It has everything you need to know about steroids.