Decided to do something with my life and delete my account on .org

Bozoogway

Bozoogway

White

You all are perfect the way you are naturally, you don't need to change a single thing about yourself, you are all beautiful people on this planet, you guys are so beautiful you don't even realize, you need to find friends that will uplift and be there for you and keep being yourself, and the right girl will come along i promise, just wait it out, things always get better bro, she will come, and you will be so happy, just imagine that, picture you being in bliss, just feeling the love between you and your special woman. Man, I love women, they are such a gift to this Earth. They are so beautiful, kind, caring, and express that female nurturing aspect in the best way describable. I love men as well, beyond the tough guy persona most will display, there is a soft, caring person hidden.
My past may be apart of my story, but I assure you it isn't a single part of my reality anymore. Goodbye looksmax, chapter closed.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: LancasteR, ascension, kebab and 1 other person
@kebab @ascension @TechnoBoss

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, ascension and kebab
Fucking schizo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LancasteR, FaceandBBC, PseudoMaxxer and 3 others

You all are perfect the way you are naturally, you don't need to change a single thing about yourself, you are all beautiful people on this planet, you guys are so beautiful you don't even realize, you need to find friends that will uplift and be there for you and keep being yourself, and the right girl will come along i promise, just wait it out, things always get better bro, she will come, and you will be so happy, just imagine that, picture you being in bliss, just feeling the love between you and your special woman. Man, I love women, they are such a gift to this Earth. They are so beautiful, kind, caring, and express that female nurturing aspect in the best way describable. I love men as well, beyond the tough guy persona most will display, there is a soft, caring person hidden.
My past may be apart of my story, but I assure you it isn't a single part of my reality anymore. Goodbye looksmax, chapter closed.

• JFL
Reactions: LancasteR, kebab, Deleted member 51465 and 2 others
What don't go. This can't be.

IF YOU GO I GO!

Peace Out Fml GIF by Travis

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, Bozoogway and ascension

No bro donr do it :(

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Bozoogway and soover4me

its been 9 minutes delete your account already
Hurry Up GIF - Hurry Up Youre - Discover & Share GIFs | Gif, Hurry home,  Cool gifs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kebab, PseudoMaxxer, ManletBlackcel and 2 others
MY FR REACTION:
3825811 theb1

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Bozoogway and LancasteR