Decided to take the plunge

HorribleTeeth

HorribleTeeth

Silver
I have now shut down my Tinder and Bumble accounts and created ones with just the morph photo, same name and age, blank profile.

I have logged out of them and will be checking them after 24 hours of being up, trying my best to resist temptation of checking them in the meantime. The Tinder one got 3+ likes within around 20 mins.

I am predicting this is going to be BRUTAL. I will report back with results.

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
Damn, looking forward to hear the results.

YOUr morph is literally english chad, balding doesnt mean shIt on that skull, its the typical ENGLISH chad, look at beckham shaved he looks very similar

• +1
Reactions: Future Arablite, Zesto and HorribleTeeth
YOUr morph is literally english chad, balding doesnt mean shIt on that skull, its the typical ENGLISH chad, look at beckham shaved he looks very similar
This.

Also i think will be bad for you bro, the blackpill is too harsh.

The guy is 30 and lives in the UK, making money in england is so fucking easy lol the currency is too high value and easy toa cquire that one year of moneymaxxing can get you 3 4 surgeries abroad that will ascend anyone

The guy is 30 and lives in the UK, making money in england is so fucking easy lol the currency is too high value and easy toa cquire that one year of moneymaxxing can get you 3 4 surgeries abroad that will ascend anyone
Lol that's what I told him, he can easily get laid. British women are like 3s and 4s and think they're entitled to 6'5 gigachad

• +1
Reactions: Future Arablite
Checked tinder after 1 hr 22 mins. 10+ likes.

Also checked Bumble, not showing any likes yet but that is slow in showing likes.

I predict 99+ at the end of the 24 hrs.

I definitely won't check again now until 24 hrs is up.

Also checked Bumble, not showing any likes yet but that is slow in showing likes.

Yeah, tell us after a day I'm quite curious how this will turn out lol. How much do you usually get tho?

Yeah, tell us after a day I'm quite curious how this will turn out lol. How much do you usually get tho?

10+ likes after 24 hours is my Tinder record. I have been lucky to get this and have to use a frauded lead photo, often it has been 3+ or less.

Last edited:
Curious about the results, how did you morph your pic like that?

"A few millimeters of bones makes all the difference". Life-altering difference.
So true but so absurd at the same time even though I know it does make logical sense from an evolutionary perspective.

Last edited:

I got a Filipino girl hitting me up the same night I made my bumble, she even responded right away.

She ghosted me but told me I was cute before she did.

Idk with Bumble I think they got the algorithm rigged because I only got one other like I didn't match with and one girl thinks your cute that means lots of them would.

Your Chad morph is basically agent 47

I have now shut down my Tinder and Bumble accounts and created ones with just the morph photo, same name and age, blank profile.

I have logged out of them and will be checking them after 24 hours of being up, trying my best to resist temptation of checking them in the meantime. The Tinder one got 3+ likes within around 20 mins.

I am predicting this is going to be BRUTAL. I will report back with results.

Man this is brutal, but at the same time i think there has to be certain surgical interventions that make you look similar to the morph which would still make you a slayer

Man this is brutal, but at the same time i think there has to be certain surgical interventions that make you look similar to the morph which would still make you a slayer

If there was and if I had the money I would get it all done yesterday.

Update: I have now reset the Tinder account as I realised it wasn't quite an accurate comparison due to the head being too close up in the Tinder crop. With the original photo of me I NoCropped it so now I've done exactly the same with the morph. I will now give this 24 hours. Before I shut down the original Tinder account it was still at 10+ matches.

Now I've sorted out the photo properly we should see a lot more likes. If anything affects it whatsoever it will only be due to women suspecting it's a catfish/not legit or recognising me from my other profiles.