Deciphering harmony in a normie way, thoughts?

Deleted member 1560

Deleted member 1560

Defying destiny every minute
Everyone keeps saying Wtf is 'harmony'? Tbh harmony isnt something that is easy to describe but the best description I can give about its like 'one of those songs which you listen in which the lyrics are shit but the beats and rhythm are good or something about it attracts the ears'

Idk mate I guess I am drunk

Everyone keeps saying Wtf is 'harmony'? Tbh harmony isnt something that is easy to describe but the best description I can give about its like 'one of those songs which you listen in which the lyrics are shit but the beats and rhythm are good or something about it attracts the ears'

Idk mate I guess I am drunk
Isn't harmony basically complete symmetry? Not only that both sides of the face are the same but also how nothing is too extreme from something else

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and WannaBeA6
No excessively large or small features, everything fits well together for example no big nose and small chin combination.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and WannaBeA6
Isn't harmony basically complete symmetry? Not only that both sides of the face are the same but also how nothing is too extreme from something else
Harmony isn't about symmetry. Example:- lachowski's side profile isn't good, he doesn't have a square masc jaw yet he looks good. Something like that imo

• +1
Reactions: WannaBeA6
Harmony means ratios and all right