Declan Rice (Chadlite) and his wife

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist

Tall,GL and footballer halo. Objectively Chadlite+ SMV. Maybe true love does exist

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gigell, RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 64942 and 1 other person
chadlite in the mud where you live

the most normiest face possible in the west

they are +/- looksmatched

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm and Jova
He is not chadlite loool

chadlite in the mud where you live

the most normiest face possible in the west

they are +/- looksmatched
He is not chadlite loool
SMV is not just face. He has footballer halo and rich. This puts him in 0.00001% of society in terms of being treated as some quasi-god. If he was average joe then he'd be HTN.

• +1
Reactions: k99, RAMU KAKA, n9wiff and 1 other person
  • Love it
Reactions: Bajio
They aren't looksmatched. He's a fit athlete and 6ft1. She's fat and unfit.

WTF? I mean he can only be a fat admirer / chubby chaser. Most premier league soccer guys have fit / but wag airhead type wives.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and aestheticsrespecter
SMV is not just face. He has footballer halo and rich. This puts him in 0.00001% of society in terms of being treated as some quasi-god. If he was average joe then he'd be HTN.
dude you said chadlite

chad or chadlite is about face , moron

we didnt talk smv

of course status gap is insane

but they are looksmatched

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist

WTF? I mean he can only be a fat admirer / chubby chaser. Most premier league soccer guys have fit / but wag airhead type wives.
or maybe people not only date because of looks in real life, unlike the psl aspies

• +1
Face wise high mtn-low htn. Overall smv def chadlite with footballer halo

• +1
or maybe people not only date because of looks in real life, unlike the psl aspies
Fuck off Norman.

Do you think a slim/fit female athlete would date a Fat Nobody Man? :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Navnith

She's bloatmaxxxed. I'm sure he has an indoor gym in the home. He should kick her ass in the gym and even though she won't be Stacey I'm sure she'd be fuckable.

dude you said chadlite

we didnt talk smv

they are not looksmatched retard. Her looksmatch is a sub 5

• +1
Reactions: k99
dude you said chadlite

we didnt talk smv

No it's not you retard. If you look like Orbs or Amnesia but work as a cleaner or barmen (which I think Amnesia does jfl) you're gonna get rejected by a lot of women. Your pool of women is smaller.

SMV = sexual market value. Not ability to model.

He's makes enough money to get that bitch some Mounjaro for Christmas.

No it's not you retard. If you look like Orbs or Amnesia but work as a cleaner or barmen (which I think Amnesia does jfl) you're gonna get rejected by a lot of women. Your pool of women is smaller.

SMV = sexual market value. Not ability to model.
So putin is chad?

wow this term got normalized

i thought we rate based on face

orb is chadlite and amnesia is plastic face htn based on face, but damn if declude status then its over

so ur redpilled
Bruh stfu nearly every woman in The world would go HTN billionaire over a 7 PSL chad working in a sandwich factory.

Bruh stfu nearly every woman in The world would go HTN billionaire over a 7 PSL chad working in a sandwich factory.
because there are so many fucking htn billionaires

So putin is chad?

wow this term got normalized

i thought we rate based on face

orb is chadlite and amnesia is plastic face htn based on face, but damn if declude status then its over
SMV encompasses height, wealth, NT etc.

You can wake up like Chico tomorrow if you still work in a factory and act like an autist you won't get shit. You'll get looks but as soon as you open your mouth you get downgraded.

You sound like you conflate SMV with experiences on dating apps where all else is equal and only face + height matters.

because there are so many fucking htn billionaires
Even the MTN and LTN billionaires and millionaires get stacies.

SMV encompasses height, wealth, NT etc.

You can wake up like Chico tomorrow if you still work in a factory and act like an autist you won't get shit. You'll get looks but as soon as you open your mouth you get downgraded.
ok so you are bluepilled.
Even the MTN and LTN billionaires and millionaires get stacies.
yeah thats real love. love comes from money, not from biology

Good for him tbh if he found the one

He earns 200k a week excluding sponsors.

He can afford her

- own personal trainer 24/7
- own personal chef who lives with them all year
- own home gym with best equipment (she wouldn't need to leave her house)

JFL at this modern clown world where men now get praised and are seen as angels if they date fat chicks.

But if a guy prefers slim chicks he;s scum of the Earth.:soy:

• +1
ok so you are bluepilled.
It's not bluepilled dickhead. It's just real life. Go and fucking look and see who Maher and O'Pry are dating.
yeah thats real love. love comes from money, not from biology
You think chico with a strong Indian pajeet accent has the same SMV as Chico with a french accent.

Gtfo here.

Women putting on weight is normal for pregnancy but that much weight isn't normal, that's just being fat and i don't understand how you can be a footballers wife and let yourself go like that. Especially considering other footballers wives are model tier most of the time and you're a hamplanet. Maybe his teammates were right in marrying models who look after themselves, their children will thank him for their looks too.

• +1