ded srs is my maxilla more forward grown than jordan barrett

I maxilla mog

literally dog tier maxilla
200.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Mewton, Moggie and 2 others
i think ur gonial angle is the problem too high

+ what the other two retards who think theyre looks scientists said, ur skull is small, but its more your neck thats the bigger failo. train neck

also op your ear is huge and really mishapen, id personally get jaw angle implants, train neck, get ear surgery and youll be good from the side

• +1
Reactions: mug
Negger skull
Mogged by caucasian forward growth skull

• +1
Reactions: john2 and mug
I mog
Screenshot 20220607 204415 Gallery

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
also op your ear is huge and really mishapen, id personally get jaw angle implants, train neck, get ear surgery and youll be good from the side
naw dawg its good just weird in the pic

Lol

Im surprised.. someone that can rival my forward growth

But tbh it dont mean shit really

Lol

Im surprised.. someone that can rival my forward growth

But tbh it dont mean shit really
but muh psl maxilla chad theory maybe its a halo feature? else about me is ugly or normie :feelswhy:

Giraffemaxxed jfl

relatively easy to level up your looks, boyo.

• +1
Reactions: shave
no
his maxila is forward including the upper part, you have only lower maxila clock wise rotation, your nose looks kinda compressed on the face, not that it looks bad, you have a good side profile.
Thanks brazilian bro
What`s my PSL rating?

you dont mog him maxila wise, jfl
you can't see it, look the distancia between his mouth and eyes, its gigantic
no i doubt that image is him i though it was a joke he looks exactly like his pfp but thats the roman wojack

• +1
Reactions: gtuktm
More proof eye area is 110% genetic

I'm saying you don't have hunter eyes despite this bone structure. This is what I mean
Elias predator
Https   ilooksmaxorg attachments 2022 09 3078458 20220914 171124 1mp4   Google Chrome 9 17
Despite a strong bone structure that seems to indicate good bone support/very good environment you have a rather weak eye area. Just proves eye area is completely and utterly genetic

Attachments

• 1663441630973.png
    1663441630973.png
    655.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
You can benefit from the dogpill.
he will do well on tinder prime jbs love dogs

• JFL
Reactions: gtuktm
Wrong quote jfl

here

s a better pic of my eye View attachment 1872481
Medial canthus is still very high. Even if you tighten the lower eyelid it will probably look bad because of how high the medial canthus is. No changing that unfortunately. It is completely genetic.

Medial canthus is still very high. Even if you tighten the lower eyelid it will probably look bad because of how high the medial canthus is. No changing that unfortunately. It is completely genetic.
canthoplast and or that thing james saphire was talking about medial canthus Z plasty i think could fix it

• +1
Reactions: actual9cmjawslayer
you

keep posting that everywhere, ive been mewing for over 2 years now, thats why my maxilla is so forward grown, chin still recessed though :feelswhy:
u idiot ……

how did it get like that