Deep inside you faggots know that I am right

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
This is the only reason the hatred towards me on the forum has been ramping up so much recently. I keep spitting out blackpills that destroy your bullshit delusions and your mental defense is to rail on me lmao. Tbh I blame a lot of this on the influx of new users from lookism.net since I noticed a good number of them still buy into redpill horseshit.

Muh gymceling.
Muh hard work.
Muh alpha personality.

The only legit method of self-improvement is plastic surgery and moneymaxing. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: DOggo, Mousei, Deleted member 470 and 7 others
Yeah I know bro, it's just hard to cope with alot of the true hard blackpills you post. It is over.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
D60F771B D2D6 44F8 A370 EA4EBD725E9C

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Stingray, Deleted member 685, adrianolm and 20 others
"muh gymcelling"

stopped reading once i saw that as a first couple of words

• +1
Reactions: john_cope, MrGlutton, CopingCel and 2 others
1th

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and ZyzzReincarnate
This is the only reason the hatred towards me on the forum has been ramping up so much recently. I keep spitting out blackpills that destroy your bullshit delusions and your mental defense is to rail on me lmao. Tbh I blame a lot of this on the influx of new users from lookism.net since I noticed a good number of them still buy into redpill horseshit.

Muh gymceling.
Muh hard work.
Muh alpha personality.

The only legit method of self-improvement is plastic surgery and moneymaxing. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:s me

• +1
Reactions: DOggo and Deleted member 3043
I like ur threads, but this is cope tbh.
gym and socialmaxxing are important

• +1
Reactions: john_cope
LMAO “everyone hates me so i must be right” curry level sentience

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 3043, karbo and 3 others
CA56F76C 61AF 4EA6 8FA9 203AFDE49276

OP gets poked fun at and he has to reaffirm his authority over the “Off Topic” section of a looksmax site but instead looks insecure

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, MrGlutton and Deleted member 2581
I like ur threads, but this is cope tbh.
gym and socialmaxxing are important

Gymcelling doesn't do shit without steriods and if you feel the need to gymcel odds are that you have a shit bodytype in the first place. The gym will not fix bad bone structure. Not even with roids. And of course, there is no gym for your face.

Gymcels are easily the biggest cucks in history. They are giving money to chads who bullshit them into thinking they will look like them with enough hard work.

Your posts are defeatist conspiracy theory autism That is easily debunkable

Like most guys on here you want to appear as a pseudo intellectual but fail miserably even worse than the others in here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, MrGlutton, KEy21 and 5 others
Gymcelling doesn't do shit without steriods and if you feel the need to gymcel odds are that you have a shit bodytype in the first place. The gym will not fix bad bone structure. Not even with roids. And of course, there is no gym for your face.

Gymcels are easily the biggest cucks in history. They are giving money to chads who bullshit them into thinking they will look like them with enough hard work.
Legit what have you done to looksmax lol. And how is gymmaxxing a cope? Doing 2 years of natural lifting and getting a lean body only adds to sex appeal. If you’re below 5’5 and/or have a below 3.5PSL face it’s cope for sexual attraction but even then going to the gym is great for your health.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 2581

Muh gymceling.
Muh hard work.
Muh alpha personality.

The only legit method of self-improvement is plastic surgery and moneymaxing. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Shut up you fucking total retard 58 year old piece of shit. You're so fucking retarded it's unbelievable. You love having "the blackpill" as your fallback procedure because you do nothing but complain about bullshit that makes no sense and you never helped anyone ever you fucking Abraham Simpson soundin-ass bitch

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Drugs, Deleted member 685, DidntRead and 10 others
Shut up you fucking total retard 58 year old piece of shit. You're so fucking retarded it's unbelievable. You love having "the blackpill" as your fallback procedure because you do nothing but complain about bullshit that makes no sense and you never helped anyone ever you fucking Abraham Simpson soundin-ass bitch
Go off on him you king

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205

jfl stfu you fucking idiot. if you have a good bodytype you SHOULD gymaxx .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
lol squidbro 4 mod

bro just surgerymax and look like igor bogdanov bro
- @disillusioned

Legit what have you done to looksmax lol. And how is gymmaxxing a cope? Doing 2 years of natural lifting and getting a lean body only adds to sex appeal. If you’re below 5’5 and/or have a below 3.5PSL face it’s cope for sexual attraction but even then going to the gym is great for your health.

I DID gymcel for 2 years. In fact this is why I got exposed to the redpill in the first place, and then later the blackpill. It did nothing. Natty bodybuilding doesn't exist. Literally all the popular youtubers are on roids.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
I DID gymcel for 2 years. In fact this is why I got exposed to the redpill in the first place, and then later the blackpill. It did nothing. Natty bodybuilding doesn't exist. Literally all the popular youtubers are on roids.
here you go again assuming every cunt here has the same frame.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 2581
Or you know

You have shit genetics

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, KEy21, Petsmart and 2 others

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 685
If you have good genetics you don't need to be a gymcelling faggot. It's a catch 22.
Sounds like defeatism to me

No ones naturally muscular without training or exercise jfl

Last edited:
Fav avi

• +1
Reactions: disillusioned
Quickly popping into to remind you OP is a faggot.
giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: currymax
"Deep inside you faggots"

ok

• +1
Reactions: Drugs, Deleted member 685, Deleted member 470 and 1 other person
tbh some of your threads are interesting

but on some other subjects you're completely retarded

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Did girls not come rape you in your basement after you started lifting? Damn dude. Rough life

Your posts are defeatist conspiracy theory autism That is easily debunkable

Like most guys on here you want to appear as a pseudo intellectual but fail miserably even worse than the others in here.
exactly this guy is so dumb

jfl at people who think this moron is a genius

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 2581
jfl at people who think this moron is a genius

You realize normies are saying the same thing about redpillers in general?

Tbh I think there are multible levels of redpill/blackpill as evidenced by the amount of cope on this forum.

lvl 0: Completely bluepilled.
lvl 1: Largely bluepilled but can notice not all the PC shit or conventional wisdom is true.
lvl 2: Leans towards the redpill but still largely buys into much of the feel good shit of the bluepill.
lvl 3: Pretty much redpilled on the world but still believes that things like hard work and being "alpha" will help you.
lvl 4: Understands that being "alpha" means nothing if you don't meet certain requirements (rich, good looking etc) but still believes it matters.
lvl 5: Completely blackpilled. Realizes that looks and money are literally all that matters and nobody truly gives a shit about anything else.

I would say that about 45% of this forum is lvl 3 and another 45% is lvl 4. Then you got maybe 10% that is lvl 5 like myself.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, MrGlutton, DidntRead and 1 other person
The only method of selff improving is self acceptance

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DidntRead and wellthatsucks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ritalincel and FatJattMofo