Deep voice halo is on a par with colored eyes halo

Deleted member 15917

Deleted member 15917

Fat, low iq, ethnic, subhuman, recessed, and short
This is just a theory, not a fact.

Since we know that eye color can multiply your attractiveness if you are already good looking, I believe that a deep attractive voice also has the same multiplier effect. "But corpse husband", remember, i said it only works if you are already good looking, just like how colored eyes halo only work if you are already good looking. Obviously colored eyes don't make a huge difference if you are sub-5 in terms of facial bones and/or harmony, same thing with voice too. Now, if you have brown eyes (which is not a failo btw, just a neutral trait) but want to boost your smv as a mtn or htn or chadlite, then working on your voice and deepening it (which btw is easier and less expensive than changing your eye color with surgery) should give you the same type of halo that you'd get from a change in eye color to a lighter one.

Tell me if I'm wrong.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: iwillbeflinch, Deleted member 15305, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person
It’s the same posts everyday. Think of something original and actually do action lame ahhh nihha

@Thompsonz like my new headphone? :3
awesome
whats their price?

• +1
Reactions: iwillbeflinch
It’s the same posts everyday. Think of something original and actually do action lame ahhh nihha

@Thompsonz like my new headphone? :3
Bruh this is my first high effort post, also mirin the headphones

• +1
Reactions: iwillbeflinch
voice is irrelevant

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, MaxillaMaxing, AlexBrown84 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926
  • +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis, Deleted member 16530, johncruz12345 and 1 other person
status and he marketed himself with attractive prettyboy avatars
There's no status at play here, the guy is faceless and does among us vids, no one knew anything about his life. They only liked him because of the voice, corpse would've never had such appeal If he didn't have the voice. There are many other youtubers who have lots of money, views, and high status (like pewdiepie or jacksepticeye and faceless youtubers like memelous and swaggersouls) but you don't see foids talking about them.

Watch this vid of foids reacting to corpse's voice

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926 and LooksOrDeath
What if you're short, colored and low-T, how much does deep voice halos you?

What if you're short, colored and low-T, how much does deep voice halos you?

Dude please read what I said again, said in the post "it only works if you already good looking". Obviously this low t manlet wouldn't benefit from neither the deep voice halo nor the colored eyes halo.

• +1
Reactions: NeedToSucceed and MaxillaMaxing
Obviously this low t manlet wouldn't benefit from neither the deep voice halo nor the colored eyes halo.
But he has the deep voice(although I'm not sure if it's real or fake)...

True as fuck .

For getting respect from men voice> eye color

For women liking you maybe just maybe eye color>= voice

My voice is beta, flat, soy and timid.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
training neck etc for voice
contact lenses for blue eyes

idgaf which is the biggest halo lol

I started smoking cigarettes and drinking hard liquor to get a deeper voice (also trying to emulate ramirez lifestyle) and it seems to be working yall should get on this

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING and Deleted member 15827